Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lila

Lila - Tropes

a part of “Lila”, a fictional universe by GreenSweatshirtGal.

What do you get when you cross bored gods, magical orbs, killing games, acid, and a bunch of confused people from across Entirety...?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lila”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Lila - Tropes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Behold, a trope topic! Confused? TVtropes more.

Warning: a lot of my tropes will apply to stuff in Lila and Over There. Translation: some stuff won't make sense until said stuff is brought up in the RP. And, of course, this list will update over time.

The one-month editing limit is going to be a bitch. I guess we'll just bother Lodnir. (':

I'm nowhere near finished with my trope list, so if you're like "wtf why isn't [obvious trope goes here] on there", then yeah that's why.

Code: Select all
[size=75][right][b]FULL NAME[/b][/right][/size]
[hr][/hr]
[list][*][url=]Trope Name(:[/url] Why does the trope apply?)
[/list]

GENERAL TROPES

HALYN

DICRO CORRUNE

• Almighty Janitor: He's perfectly capable of taking over Entirety...he just doesn't want to.
  • The Arthur Dent: Back before the Competition started but after he became aware of Them and being a Tested, he was this in spades.
  • Asexuality: Sort of? He's really weird about love. Like, he's made out with almost a dozen characters in this RP (but not actually during the RP), but he doesn't do relationships. At the same time, he doesn't really turn down dates...but he's not trying to whore himself out and he genuinely loves a lot of people. But doesn't love love them. Or something. Even he has difficulties explaining it.
  • Badass Longcoat: Considered to only be moderately badass.
  • Brass Balls: You've seen nothing.
  • God For A Day: More than once; He's handed His job over to Dicro temporarily plenty of times.
  • It Amused Me: Pretty much the only reason he's helping Ignis.
  • Nice Guy

TINTRA NEKIRI

FRAY

LUN

• Angst? What Angst?: Stands out among the rest due to the fact that he lost the love of his life, is unsure if he'll ever see her again because of her being an Oress Holder, and then lost his only connection (Charteuse, since he was in love with the previous holder of Lesni) to her. He's cool, though.
  • In the Hood: He's not trying to hide anything, though.
  • Obfuscating Stupidity: ?!

SOLEIL

SERAYE PHAELIN

• Nice Hat: Her white beret, given to her by her friend Anisa.

PIERRE CIAR

NIKA ELAXI

• Hidden Depths: She used to be unimportant like Ceri and Pierre. Then she killed them.

CERI ETOILE

UMBRA TEAR

ARA ESELLE

CIESS

SHAN

CEL

ARACELY GENET BONNE-TERRE

• derp

LORET CHICANE

• derp

PEYLET KELZWICK

LARYA TAYL

BUNNY

• Big Brother Mentor: Totally this towards everyone.
  • Ensemble Darkhorse: Bunny started life as a one-shot character in an IRL comic who I shoved into the Oress Plot for the lulz. People loved that little :3-faced guy, and now he's your god. Literally.
  • Frozen Face: :3
  • Killer Rabbit: He's capable of it. Don't act like you're surprised.

BANNY

FLO

NARELLE ODINA

• derp

ZALIKA ADLA

VERITY

RAINE

LILITA ULULA

SANIYA 'NIYA'

HIM

LYNETTE 'NETTE' LYLET

HER

ARELLA

STAN

• derp

FREDERICKS

• derp

PUPPY

• derp

EXURO'S CHILLY

• derp

VITARA

NEREN

MATE TAGI

OLA KATA

XANTHA CLARET

CIEUX MACIELO

• derp

CORNET

SPINET

FLYRI

POICE

KILII

NAJWA 'NAJ'

SEVDA 'SEV'

ILYS TENEIL

• Absolute Cleavage: She's the queen of all succubi, duh.
  • Knight Templar: She just wants everyone to always love each other forever and ever and ever!
  • Stripperific: Only natural for a succubus.
  • Just...just apply all of the sexy tropes.

SPRINKLES

PRINCE MEIL

MELISS

MARIOL

LALEH/HELAL

• Big Eater: Helal, anyways.
  • Nice Hat: No matter what oversized kind of hat she wears, it's nice in both manners: it's the only thing shutting Helal up!

TZILA

ARDIN VIVEK III

SILENY FIRENZE

COPYCAT

MURI

CENEDRA SHORE

CLEVAE

OPINE FRAZIL

My Ballin' RPs:
A Field :: A Field + You + Testing
Lila :: TWEWY + Inception + Higurashi + LOST + Almighty Beings + MAGIC BALLS + Crossovers + LSD
Maple Manor :: Maid Outfits + RPG Rules + Plumbing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] Lila - Tropes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:19 pm

Skar

• Screaming Warrior: Skar did this a few times. Including against Vers. We all know how that one turned out.

Charles

Fellmund

Mr. Thorren

Beatrice

Ricardo

Benny

Cracka Jack

and I'll edit this later because I'm too lazy to put more up right now
TCC commands you to make him SPAGHETTI. 'Cause spaghetti is the new sandwich.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mantis on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Kim-Ko

Charteuse

• Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll: Even though I didn't add this, it's canon that Charteuse whored herself out for money at a certain point after being dumped on the streets. Plus, it happens when you do drugs anyway. Also she likes rock, duh. :U
  • Drugs are Bad: Subverted, drugs are actually good for her
  • Mushroom Samba: She has been known to talk to a "Mr. Elephant" and other objects that aren't there
  • Brilliant, But Lazy: Considering she knows how to synthesize her own drugs and her degree in Chemistry, she could have been a deadly intellectual part of the Science Alliance!, but alas she died before she could actually reach this potential

Joe

Last edited by Mantis on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I think their most undisputed masterpiece is 'Hip To Be Square'. A song so catchy most people probably don't listen to the lyrics, but they should because its not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trend, its also a personal statement about the band itself!"

Mantis
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PriestessPaula on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:29 am

I'm not making links, cause I'm a lazy bum. copy and paste them into the TV-tropes search bar, yo.

AYA

A-cup angst.
Our Demons are Different
Token Loli
Little Miss Snarker
Little Miss Badass
Vaporwear/going commando
Really 700 years old
You gotta have blue hair.
Brushie brushie brushie...

PriestessPaula
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrozenTranscendence on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:33 am

Aita Iire

• Token Loli Don't really think any of the other loli's can come anywhere close to outshining Aita.
    Little Miss Badass Would you really expect a strawberry obsessed 8 year old to be skilled with large knives and resurrecting dead people? Probably not.
    Strawberry Shorthand Strawberries increase loli cuteness duh!
    Dirty Kid SO MUCH LOLI FANTASIES
    Magical Girl If not for the Oress, but the fact that she is able to travel through time outside of the plot.
    Fossil Revival Why not bring back King Arthur and dragons and dinosaurs? (:
    Time Travel Obvious.
    Temporal Paradox Cuz you know she went back in time and killed herself. But how would she kill herself when she's not actually alive to kill herself? THINK ABOUT IT.
    Knife Nut Although Aita's knife would probably fit her more under the "chick with a sword" I still like the idea of bigass knives.
    Power of Friendship Except, you know, in the hands of a villian, so watch out everyone.
    Obliviously Evil When rape is concerned...
    Every Girl is Cuter with Hair Decorations Bows and braids what more could you ask for? :3
    Rose Haired Girl Obvious Reasons....
    Purple Eyes OKAY I ADMIT IT, AITA IS MOE
    You Can't Fight Fate Aita is the ultimate savior of the Test Reality - way back when The Competition first debuted, it was prophesied. This also has to do with stuff with her time travel. (:

Elia

• Innocent Fanservice Girl Big boobs help with everything~
    Supernatural Martial Arts Specifically in the Test Reality, where all of her skills were relatively increased due to her using less energy on an Oress.
    Insane Troll Logic/Troll FIRST TROLL OF THE ROLE PLAY. SUCK IT OPINE... well I guess that's why she's dead...
    The Quiet One When I first created Elia, I had only really intended her to be background noise... (:
    Beware the Quiet Ones Although not much seen in this round, Elia is pretty badass, capable of swinging a wooden pole fast and hard enough to break bones.
    Chained to A Rock Or, in Elia's case: Chained to a Mirror Reality - forced to watch Aita's life, but have no choice or voice in it.
    Puppermaster Had complete control over Aita, claiming to be her 'Mother', BUT THEN SHE DIED AND THE CONTRACT BROKE.
    Death Cry Echo When Aita finally killed her, she definitely didn't go quietly like one would have expected.
    Final Speech When weighing her death, Elia made a speech on life.
    Perma Death Giving up on her ideals of the Test Reality, she asked to be free, and was not sent back to the Test Reality but left to die peacefully.

^^^Do the king later

FrozenTranscendence
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!