Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Literate Partner(s)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Literate Partner(s)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:56 am

After joining numerous groups rp's on here and not having many take off like I would like, I am now on the hunt for a one on one partner or partners. I am pretty much open to most things so if you do have an idea just throw it my way and I'll see if it's something I would be interested in.
The things I usually won't do are: Anime/Manga, Yuri/Yaori, some things that are too sci-fi or fantasy, furry, Steampunk (unless you have a very good storyline for me). That's really mostly it.
I also do fandoms, Harry Potter is the one I have been in the longest. The others are as follows: True Blood, Twilight (yes, shoot me if you want), Supernatural, Doctor Who, Misfits, Pretty Little Liars, Glee, American Horror Story, One Tree Hill, Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead, Charmed, Criminal Minds, and I believe that covers most of them. If you have any others just ask and I'll let you know if I do them as well.
I can play a male or female character, i really have no preference, I do one just as well as the other.
As long as we have a good plot for a rp I am usually up for whatever. I am usually online during the weekends, maybe a few days of the week also, and will be able to post then, so I hope that's enough. I am a multi paragraph rper and if the rp is intense enough I have been known to post 1000+ words.
Oh, I have been rping for almost 2 years now and been writing for about 5.
So, if you are interested just reply to my post here or shoot me a PM, I don't bite and I'm open to most suggestions!
Thanks! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Heather1205
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Literate Partner(s)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:29 am

Greetings,

I have seen your posts in a couple of other role players wanted threads and saw that you enjoy the Harry Potter fandom a great deal, or so it seems, I too love role playing fandoms, and next generations or generations. I would be very interested in doing a one on one role play with you for I too am frustrated with the group role plays that continuously die out, 'tis extreamly aggravating. I prefer to play a female though I am willing to double as a male, for certain role plays I feel multiple characters are a must (harry potter for example) and I have no problem creating, maintaining and playing multiple characters. I do not generally participate in romances or romantic plots involving my characters, I am just not comfortable with it. Anyways, if I have sparked your interest at all please do let me know, I am up for any sort of role play at this point in time.

Rae
:: Current Role Plays ::
Legends in the Making :: A HP Generations RP

:: Role Plays in the Works ::
NONE

:: Looking For ::
Dedicated Literate Role Players for one x one or group.
PM me if interested!

Interested in any of my role plays currently in the works? PM me and let me know!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:45 am

Heck I would love to RP with you guys! It sounds like it could be a very interesting and engaging adventure. Although, I have the problem that I shall be going away on Sunday for ten days... But, anyways! If it's possible that we could RP sometime that would be fab, especially since a lot of the things you listed where many of the things I'm interested in. I do enjoy a bit of craziness from time to time but I'm happy to tone it down for the sake of a realistic RP.

Looking forward to RPing with you hopefully.

P.S Hey Rae ;)
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:42 pm

If you both want to PM me we can talk about some ideas if you'd like. Thanks! :)

Heather1205
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!