Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Little Red Followers

Little Red Followers

a part of “Little Red Followers”, a fictional universe by GenericUserName.

Everyone knows the story of little Red Riding Hood... Or do they?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Little Red Followers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Little Red Followers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Alright! Anyone else?
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Cool. I'll play the fugitive then.
Give me until tomorrow afternoon to get up the character :3
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hospitallerwolf on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:47 am

Somehow I managed to add a thread or something.... don't really know what I clicked, but just ignore it.
And in case it didn't post I'll double as the Bear!

Hospitallerwolf
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Well, if you need any more characters I could be the Deer ~
O: Do you want to fill all the spots?
ʜoɴɛɤ ɛɤɛs ∫ tɛɴdɛʀ ʜɛɑʀt

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:11 am

Sure! We could use the Deer... (He's important!) But if you don't want to, you don't have to!

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:20 am

I'm sorry about not submitted the fugitive yet -____-
I haven't really been able to sit down for long periods of time to actually put some work on it.

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starsailor on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:27 pm

Hello. Don't give up! You got another one interested. I'm going to go ahead and ask to reserve the apprentice if it hasn't already been reserved/taken. :)

Starsailor
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hospitallerwolf on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:45 pm

Wow. I am the only one who actually gave nicknames other than their animal to my inhabitants, maybe I should take them off to fit in better.

Hospitallerwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:44 pm

I could create a charii for the DEER ~
^^; I hope this gets lifted off the ground. It's very interesting!

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hospitallerwolf on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:51 pm

To Starsailor and Lamia_Era,
GUN is out of town, and I don't know if they're back yet.
So go ahead and make character profiles and submit them!
We need as many characters as possible

Hospitallerwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starsailor on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:56 am

So... GM hasn't logged on since June 12. Yeaahh.

I'll be around.

Starsailor
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!