Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Little Red Followers

Little Red Followers

a part of “Little Red Followers”, a fictional universe by GenericUserName.

Everyone knows the story of little Red Riding Hood... Or do they?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Little Red Followers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Little Red Followers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Wed May 30, 2012 8:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Little Red Followers"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Little Red Followers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Wed May 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Might I reserve the Orphan please? ^^
I should have her character sheet up by tomorrow.
Last edited by RainbowFace on Wed May 30, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Wed May 30, 2012 8:42 pm

Could I reserve the Lost Soul?
I'll start on the character now o.o
ImageImageImageImage

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Wed May 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Sure thing! Both reserved.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valerie_Nix on Wed May 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Would totally love to play The Fox. I want to play a creepy weird guy lol
"Damn modern people and their wizard’s tools." -Jericho

"I hear stupidity is a fatal disease. Doing my own experimentation to see if that’s true or not. If I survive, we’ll know it’s not. If I die…well, it’ll suck. Bad. And I won’t be happy." -Asmodeus

"Its okay, you looked all bad ass until you hit yourself in the face" Shaun from Psych.

"We have to get her the best, 'cuz she's Christmas in a cup!" -A Customer.

Valerie_Nix
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Wed May 30, 2012 10:17 pm

Alright! Fox Reserved!

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Thu May 31, 2012 1:33 pm

I like including a picture in my characters, so would you prefer anime or real-person?

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Thu May 31, 2012 3:16 pm

Ooh ~ sounds intriguing!
May I reserve the Coward, please? ^^
ʜoɴɛɤ ɛɤɛs ∫ tɛɴdɛʀ ʜɛɑʀt

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Thu May 31, 2012 3:20 pm

I prefer anime, Rebel, but whatever is fine~!

And Of course! Coward reserved.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:13 pm

I hope it's okay that I tweaked with my character's (The Orphan) backround a bit.
In stead of being sent out to die, she ran away.
I hope it's good ^^

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:47 pm

That's fine, Rainbow. Hopefully we'll get more players soonish~ We need some of everything...

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hospitallerwolf on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Hope some more people join soon

Hospitallerwolf
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:20 pm

lol

Hospitallerwolf's Character wrote:Despite what his white hair in human form would indicate, in his wolf form Nayi takes on the colorations of his armor (or does his armor take on the colors of his fur?)

My first thought was "the world may never know". Maybe I'm just craving a tootsie pop right now o.-

I hope more people join as well ^.^ I can't wait to start this

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hospitallerwolf on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Always glad to entertain!

Hospitallerwolf
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Sorry for taking so long to post my charii ~
^^; Some things came up. But I have it done and submitted now!

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Hihi ~ I'm just wondering if this RP is still going to happen?
Even if no more people join, there's 3 of each right now, right?

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valerie_Nix on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Same sentiment Lamia!
I hope we can still do this, I like the Idea!

Valerie_Nix
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Super excited to start.
Hoping that's soon c:

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Alright guys. I would love to start this RPG, but we have a problem. I seriously need just a few more characters! I'm willing to play the WildCat for simplicity, but does anyone know someone they could drag in?

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:30 pm

I can double as the fugitive or the apprentice if that helps :3

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!