Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

It's a Long Story

It's a Long Story

a part of “It's a Long Story”, a fictional universe by Alusan Ilossa.

How did we get here, to the end of the world? When did our lives change from normal to disastrous? Why us? It's a long story.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “It's a Long Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: It's a Long Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alusan Ilossa on Sun May 03, 2015 11:23 pm

Sorry guys had to house sit for a couple days and I figured it was a good time to let everyone get their intros done. We ready to move?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alusan Ilossa
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Mon May 04, 2015 12:34 am

Well, hopefully this will take off again, seeing as it's almost died before it even started, with injuries, destroyed computers and lord knows what else.

I myself am seeing a doctor in a few days, but that shouldn't interfere with me posting hopefully. I'll have one up shortly after this.

@Alusan I assume, yeah?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue May 05, 2015 3:37 pm

I'm going to school to be a doctor does that count in the grand scheme of things? :P

But I'm still here. Sorry, I don't check the OOC often. And I know Retro is still around. Have finals next week so I'll be slow in some capacity but, yeah. (:

@ I've been around a long time, too long. Health and fried laptops. Strangely this happens more often than not as if in a mass psychosis amongst the populace. Rather interesting conundrum. ^.~

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue May 05, 2015 3:47 pm

I am still here, waiting to be rejected/accepted.

:/

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijichan on Tue May 05, 2015 5:36 pm

It would have happened whether I'd joined the RP or not, actually. I'd been having trouble with it for a while, blue screen warnings and all, but since there's no way to determine how long it has left and not everyone has the funds to run out and buy a brand new laptop, I decided to not shut down my entire life due to a crappy five year old laptop.

I'm still here, hanging around. My family has a desktop that I don't actually have 24/7 access to, so my posts may be slow, when I have the opportunity to continue in this story.
Flipping over a table in anger: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Putting the table back nicely: ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)

Throwing the guy who put the table back nicely: (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)

Seijichan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue May 05, 2015 5:45 pm

Heard about you possibly losing everything on your hardrive. Hope that isn't the case. That would infuriate me beyond fathoming. Though I'm the type to make backups of backups. Overly cautious though hah.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijichan on Tue May 05, 2015 7:55 pm

I actually did lose everything; it's completely fried and it'll be way too much to send it off and get the data off it. Of course, I didn't make any back-ups because I had no where to save the files, though I'd been looking into getting an external hard drive. Course, I couldn't save up because of life issues that are ongoing, and so I lost all my original novels, all my artwork, all my RP stuff, and the videos of my mare's training progress which was probably more important to me than anything else I lost.

Luckily in anywhere from a month to a month and a half I'll have a gently used one that's going to carry me until I can get a new one.

Seijichan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Tue May 05, 2015 8:20 pm

That sucks, Seiji... try taking it to a local place, though, see if you can get the training videos off. I'm not really a computer expert but usually mom and pop places charge less, and it doesn't sound hard to do.

Also, Famished, I don't know why your character hasn't been approved yet. Maybe try sending them again? I don't know.

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijichan on Wed May 06, 2015 7:40 pm

Yeah, I originally took it to a local place and they told me it couldn't be saved. I would have to send it to a data center and pay huge amounts to have them extract my information, and I really can't afford it. I've already pretty much gotten over it, though. All the RP stuff I'm using is on here already, my novels probably weren't that great, and the important videos of my horse are on YouTube. The only thing I really lost was privacy, and that's whatever.

I'm going to be buying a lappy from a friend and I know it's going to work well for a long time, so I have something to look forward to there. Until then, I'll just do what I can to stay active here.

Seijichan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circus Freak on Thu May 07, 2015 6:24 am

Unfortunately as much as I hate them my visits to the Doctors are rather necessary to my ongoing health. But I'm going to post a reply ASAP Alligot, I've been dealing with some rather nasty Ambien side effects since my last change in sleep aid prescription (I've since decided that I'll stick with hoping for the very best when it comes to the insomnia thing.)

Da-da-dadadada-da-da, circus, da-da-dadadada-da-da, afro! Circus afro, circus afro! Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot afro! - Marty, The Zebra

Circus Freak
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu May 07, 2015 6:31 am

Alright it is finally showing up on my end that my OC did not just become nonexistant. That's good!

...but I have no clue what is going on currently in the RP. I assume we have yet to be met by this 'man' mentioned in the introduction, or have we?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alusan Ilossa on Sat May 09, 2015 12:03 am

Sorry guys with mother's day on Sunday I've been working my ass off. Go figure, shipping company that ships for pro flowers. Famished, we have yet to meet the man who will be aptly named New Moon later on, I just want to establish everyone first.

Alusan Ilossa
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!