Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Long-term RP partners wanted~

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Long-term RP partners wanted~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fixed.at.zero on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:20 pm

Hey there~

I'm in search of a few long-term RP buddies. I have a few ideas for some plots, but they're not always liked too much... so they may not be too great. I'm willing to come up with new ideas together, or listen to yours; I'm not very picky when it comes to my roleplays. And without further adieu, a few regulations:

Personal rules:
~Literate - Advanced Literate preferred
~At least 2-3 paragraph posts when able
~NO one-liners, under any circumstances
~I don't have any restrictions on intimacy, just no over the top smut
~I'd like it if you were able to post at least once per day, but I understand life gets in the way

Plots I will not do:
~Anything anime-based
~Twilight
~Anything based on a movie/book (loosely referenced is acceptable)
~Over the top sci-fi; I'm a beginner in that genre as it is

My schedule is a bit strained but I can guarantee at least two or three posts per day, depending on when you're able to respond. Generally, on the days that I'm working I'll respond in the morning-noon area and again around midnight or later. Other days I'm completely free and can post all day. :)

I think that about covers it. I'd like it if either you had some ideas of your own we could work on, or if you were willing to come up with a few together. I don't care if we do this via PMs or on the forum. I also generally like to play males, but I'll play a female if necessary, and I don't mind doubling up.

If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a PM or post here. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fixed.at.zero
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Long-term RP partners wanted~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:22 pm

Hey there, fixed.at.zero! Thanks for dropping by RolePlayGateway this afternoon!

I just moved your topic from the Roleplayers Wanted forum to that of the Interest Checks forum. Here's why!

The Roleplayers Wanted forum is a place to list off roleplays that already exist. When the GM posts, he or she has a specific link to a specific roleplay in hands, and often needs certain character rolls to be filled before he or she can start the story.

The Interest Checks forums for roleplays that aren't quite there yet. xD It's for kicking around ideas, seeing who wants to go further and hammer out an actual story. That's where you're at in looking for a roleplaying partner, and why I moved your thread.

No big deal, just something to keep in mind. Best of luck finding people to join you!

VV

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fixed.at.zero on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Huh. It used to be that you'd post requests in this section. Sorryyy~ :D

fixed.at.zero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:02 am

I'm interested. I want to be in a literate rp with no anime or...*cringes* Twilight.
"The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh"

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Since you used the word "Partners" I thought I'd also throw in my lot vying for your attention. I'm free, and literate. I also have a few ideas for RP's, though mostly sci-fi and/or realistic with a dash of supernatural.

Basta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VampWiz08 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:47 pm

I am very interested in roleplaying with you. I do post quite a lot of paragraphs when I can. You can PM me if you would like. I'm not sure what you would like to do.
"Let's finish this the way we started. Together."
"Dobby didn't intend to kill. Dobby just meant to maim... or seriously injure."
"Sorry professor, I must not tell lies."
"I look like my great aunt Tessie. *sniff* Smell like my great aunt Tessie."
"We're not vermin, and we're not freak, and we're not pests. WE'RE BORROWERS!!!"
"FOR NARNIAAAAA!"
"One ring to rule them all."

VampWiz08
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:59 am

I would also like to express my interest. As of late, I have done some Spring cleaning and removed all of the dead RPs from my profile. I would love to get back into role-playing on this site, but I find it very difficult at the present time. There are a lot of less experienced players around and although the Role-Play Tab is well set out, I still find it more difficult than play by post. I would like to think that I fit all of your requirements, so PM me if you're interested in having another partner.
Give my post a rate, will ya? :3

Image Image
Feed Me!
Adopted from Valenth

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:10 pm

I might be interested!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griff Highwind on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:15 am

I would be interested as well if you still need roleplay partners. *smiles* I figure, why not give this a shot?

Griff Highwind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:59 pm

If you still need anymore partners I would love to RP with you. Usually I play female characters though I can do male if needed... umm, other than that I can post/reply at least once a day, usually later in the day (after 4-ish) and occassionaly in the morning (about 9ish)
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fixed.at.zero on Mon May 16, 2011 11:46 am

Still here, and still looking. :)

Had some computer problems so I couldn't respond to those above, but yeeaaahh.. all fixed now. :D

EDIT: My availability has changed a bit since the first post.

Generally, I'll be available to reply in the mornings and early afternoon, and then again in the evenings around dinnertime, until midnight or so. On my days off, however, I probably won't be on the computer at all.

fixed.at.zero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fixed.at.zero on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Bump! New availability! Totally flexible aaaalll day until I can find a job. xD

Still looking for some new partners! :)

fixed.at.zero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:38 pm

I'm reinterested haha(so not a word!)

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fixed.at.zero on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:30 pm

I can't edit my first post but I figured I'd add that anyone who will let me play a werewolf will be loved forever. I've never actually been able to play one for more than a few posts due to RPs dying.. and I do really enjoy it, I think. Just throwing that out there! XD

fixed.at.zero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyuuu on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:26 pm

Hey! I would be interested in role-playing with you. ^^ You want to be a werewolf? all right. ^^ How about a werewolf-merperson type deal? I do add romance in most of my rps and stuff. If you are even remotely interested, please let me know. ^^ If not, send me a pm telling me that so I don't wait, thinking you may be interested. I have a whole profile with the merperson species. I can't stand playing something that can't be remotely possible so forgive my in depth in the biology of the creature XD. So yeah, let me know. ^^.

Hyuuu
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:56 am

Omg! A werewolf and you play male characters well!?! *Faints* I'm interested, though what did you have in mind for the other person?

Playing werewolves used to be my thing, till I became fed up with all the terrible RPers I had to deal with. :)

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:17 pm

I'm in need of a long term RPer as well, all mine seemed to have died or something *shrug*
You created a character for that "I've read your diary" RP that never quite took off right?
I made the other gay character Dexter. I am interested to see what would have happened. If you don't want to do that tis fine, I can do almost any RP plot.

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fixed.at.zero on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:07 am

Back and still looking. :)

fixed.at.zero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:44 am

Still here, and free.

Basta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lexileigh on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:03 am

I would love to roleplay with you!! The werewolf one sounds interesting and I generally only play females. Pm me if you want to talk about a roleplay!

lexileigh
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!