Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Longterm Partner search.

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Longterm Partner search.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hayleymaee on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:54 pm

Okay. So, I've never really posted here before but I've been looking for a roleplay partner for a while now. I am a firm believer in quality over quantity, so you won't be seeing any 500+ words per post requirements coming from me. Although, if we can avoid one-liners totally, that would be amazing and I'd love you forever.

So. As for what I roleplay, I'm more of a modern, realistic etc. kinda gal. I'm a big fan of Odd Pairings, so any suggestions for those would be nice. (hinthint today I'm kind of looking for a best friend x best friend roleplay based loosely off of a song I've been really into lately.)

Erm, what else.

OH.

I don't do fandoms, I'm just not that into roleplaying a certain movie or television series, or book series, nor do I do slash. Sorry!

I think that's it?

I don't know.

Any questions, anything I missed, then just ask.
Last edited by hayleymaee on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hayleymaee
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Longterm Partner search.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:38 pm

I would love to RP with you. I am into romance stories so odd pairings would be cool. I like doing RPs over PMs. Please PM me back ASAP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hayleymaee on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:57 pm

no longer seeking partners ATM.

hayleymaee
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hayleymaee on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Okie dokies! Searching again! ^^ PM/reply before it closes! ^^

hayleymaee
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hayleymaee on Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:13 am

Le bump. ^^

hayleymaee
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hayleymaee on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:03 pm

Forum now closed. Inactivity bores me. :(
Wait it out now, folks.

hayleymaee
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinyartist18 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:00 am

I'm ignoring that you closed this. Sorry :P

I have a character (realistic, quirky, odd) that I'd like to use, and you seem just the gal. I love making interesting characters. Should you be interested, please PM me <3

tinyartist18
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hayleymaee on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:16 am

Okies. sooo... its been a few months, and I feel like I should add one more roleplay partner to my list.

Which one of you lucky kids is gonna be it, hmmm?

PM or reply away!

*patiently waits whilst playing Angry Birds, Hanging With Friends, and Bingo*

Okay, so maybe more than one. But, space is limited, as well as time!

hayleymaee
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:39 am

Pick me, pick me! I need a new partner. Unfortunately I don't have any ideas really, but I adapt well and can easily help hash things out.
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hayleymaee on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Awesome! I figure I'll just post what I've been roleplaying lately here, and then some more genres after just so whenever I have this open, people can see this here and pretty much get an idea of what I'm into. And so you can see what I do and choose. XD

Current roleplays:
Bodyguard x victim
"Blame it on the rain." (basically a best friend x best friend but if you want more details, don't be afraid to ask!)

Others I am interested in:
Good girl x Bad boy (or even the other way around.)
I'm kinda interested in a roleplay based on the plot of the new movie "The Vow." (which I refuse to see, as if I woke up from a coma and Channing Tatum told me he was my husband, I wouldn't question that at all, because mmmph, he is one mighty fine lookin' man. ^^) I do like that story within the movie though. Of course, we could change the cause of the coma from a car crash to whatever. Doesn't have to be the same exact thing. ^^

I have more, but unfortunately cant think of them at the moment, but when I can think of them, i will of course, add them.

hayleymaee
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:33 pm

I kinda like the Body Guard x Victim one, that seems super cool :D

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hayleymaee on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:16 pm

It actually is! Would you perhaps like to try it? If so, PM me and we can discuss the details and such. ^^

hayleymaee
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:54 pm

I would love to RP with you, we seem to be on the same page with interests.
I actually have a couple of character ideas for either role of Good girl x Bad boy that I have been itching to test out.

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hayleymaee on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:23 am

Awesome! Send me a PM! I'd love to hear! :D

hayleymaee
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:04 pm

Hey guys, I'm not sure if you are into these kind of RP but it's worth the try: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/gossip-girl-decade-after-t69050.html

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fadded on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Hey I would like to rp with you if you are still looking! If you're not, no biggie. ^^ I wish you luck with your current rps.

Fadded
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!