Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for a partner.

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking for a partner.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frost and Flames on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:11 pm

Hello, I'm looking for a role play partner, as I much prefer one on one's then group role plays.

I like quite a few different genre's, but I really do love romance at least as an undertone if not a main theme. I like both fantasy and realistic role plays, and as for my limits I really don't have any. No god-moding, unless of course you are playing a God. Don't be afraid to talk and plan events of the role play with me, I'm quite a friendly person. =)

Right now, I have a few vague idea's bouncing around in my head...nothing too drawn out, but I like to leave plots open. Before we get to them, you should know that I prefer to play a female, but I'm more then willing to double up if you do.

I would love to do something involving a God or a Demon coming to the regular human world, though I don't have much of a plot for that. It could involve a lot or just a little fantasy, and there could be more mythical creatures involved or different worlds... I would really like someone who is willing to work out all the details with me.

I have also recently made a character that is a girl who has sort of lost her way in life, turning to drugs, alcohol and partying. She can fit into quite a few plots, and works in fantasy or realistic settings.

I would also like to do a role play in a strictly fantasy world, one where vampires, wolves, elves and witches are a normal part of life. My character would be a witch traveling on a journey to find a rare scroll, one containing a very powerful spell that she needs in order to break the seal on her brother, who was turned into a talking Grandfather Clock by an angry Sorcerer. He is slowly losing his ability to talk, and soon he will be nothing more then a piece of furniture.

Of course, on top of all of that I would love to hear any of your ideas. Please PM me if you are interested, and if you have your own idea don't hesitate to tell me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Frost and Flames
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Looking for a partner.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Hey Frost and Flames! :D Thanks for dropping by RolePlayGateway this evening!

Anyways, I just moved your topic from the Roleplayers Wanted forum to the Interest Check forum, and here's why!

The Roleplayers Wanted forum is for RPs that already exist. The GM has included a link to the actual thread or tab itself, and he has character skeletons waiting for players. In fact, more often than not people post in RW when they need a specific character slot to fill so that they can either start, or continue their story.

The Interest Check forum, however, is for RPs that aren't quite there yet. You're still kicking around ideas, still looking for people to jump on board. That's where you're at right now, which is why this thread belongs in the Interest Check forum!

Hope this helps, and best of luck finding players!

VV

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealiah on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:55 am

Hey. Im new to roleplaygateway.com but not to rp. Im semi busy but I would love to rp with you. I have no problem playing guys or girls and im a pretty creative person too. Your idea about the god in the world with people made me instantly think of a god who cant use their power and cant figureout why. idk just let me know.
= ]

dealiah
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:35 am

hi. I'm interested in applying. can you pm me?

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!