Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for people to Private RP with

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Looking for people to Private RP with

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverShoutNever! on Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:51 pm

I'm new to the site and all so I've decided to start off with a Private RP that I need to have for another site since it's kind of stricter there and they need everyone to do a Private RP based on this movie and all to get into this one RP and I want to get into that one so I've decided to post it on this site since it seems friendlier then most.

*searches on wikipedia ;]*
Okay well the movie is called Hello Sister, Goodbye Life and it's about a girl just out of college with a promising future and a great social life who gets the news that her father and stepmother have just died leaving her as the guardian to their 10 year old daughter and there large mansion located on the coast of California. Although the girl isn't all that excited about becoming an older sister to a kid she never knew exsisted she takes the offer.

I need to play the little sister in order to be excepted into the roleplay. I hate playing little kids but I'll live with it :]. So I'm going to need someone to be playing the older sister and then if anyone else wants to join they can play the college girls mother or her boyfriend/ friend.

So if anyones interested they can make their own form and post it and then I'll make the IC thread once the spots are taken.

Thanks alott.

-B
Last edited by NeverShoutNever! on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NeverShoutNever!
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Looking for someone to Private RP with

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:59 pm

I could play the mother of the girl.
I'd play the girl except I haven't got much time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Looking for someone to Private RP with

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverShoutNever! on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:16 pm

That sounds good, thanks. We need the main girl and then we can start.

NeverShoutNever!
Member for 16 years

Re: Looking for people to Private RP with

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:39 pm

No hurry. I've got to go in a bit but I should b back tomorrow.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverShoutNever! on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:59 am

Okay, I hope someone joins so that we can start it today.

NeverShoutNever!
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:21 am

what exactly are you looking for? SOmebody to play the big sister?
True heroes never die, they stay legends.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverShoutNever! on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:24 am

yeah. or if someone doesn't want that role they could take her boyfriend.

NeverShoutNever!
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:31 am

Ill be the big sister if ye want

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverShoutNever! on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:38 am

okay great.
Can you fill this out;

Name:
Personality:

You also should [if you want to] read this. Your character should be based off Olivia Martin but doesn't need the same name. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same_as_it_Never_Was

NeverShoutNever!
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!