Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

looking for roleplay partener(s)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

looking for roleplay partener(s)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:55 pm

Okay, so I really kind of want to roleplay something that we both had a part in making up. I can post 1-7ish paragraphs, it depends on how much I am given to post back, the more to reply to the better. I will roleplay through PMs, Threads, Emails, or the RP tab . I am interested in fantasy and romance, so anyways here are some things I would like to roleplay. I will roleplay in a small group or with just one other person.

VampireXVampire
Vampire X Vampire hunter
WerewolfXhuman
WerewolfXWerewolf
DemonXAngel
Some sort of Academt for the supernatural (vampires, werewolves, wizards, demons, ect.)
ect. (you get the point)

Also will do these fan fiction roleplays
Batman
Codename Kids Next Door
Alice 19th
Final Fantasy X X-2
Alice in Wonderland
Harry Potter
Sweeney Todd
Final Fantasy VII: Dierge of Cerberus, Crisis Core, Advent Children (Haven't been able to get just VII)
Kingdom Hearts
Record of a Fallen Vampire

Would love to play a roleplay along these same plot lines
Gentlemen’s Alliance cross (Manga)
Cirque Du Freak (Book series)
Beauty Pop (Manga)
Fushigi Yugi (Manga)
Final Fantasy X (video game, of course)
Blue Bloods (book series)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: looking for roleplay partener(s)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _AnaTolia_ on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Hey, you there...
I'd like to role play with you!
I am open to these ideas of yours:
~ Avatar the last airbender
~ Kingdom Hearts (Has played KH I, II, and Chain of Memories. Also read some manga from the first one. And is also waiting for Birth By Sleep!)
~ DemonxAngel
~ VampirexHuman
~ VampirexVampire
"Nature, at least, didn't need an operation to be beautiful.It just was."

— Uglies, Scott Westerfield.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

_AnaTolia_
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:47 pm

I would really like to roleplay the Avatar the last airbender kind of thing as long as it's done with our own characters

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _AnaTolia_ on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Alright...
Any plot for this you have in mind?

_AnaTolia_
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:39 pm

I don't really have an idea, I really just kind of have a character in mind.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _AnaTolia_ on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:41 pm

Alright...
So, do you just want to start? Any settings in mind?

_AnaTolia_
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Well, I kind of want to go with some kind of plot, so maybe we could come up with something together?

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _AnaTolia_ on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:59 pm

Okay, what do you have in mind?
I'm usually brimming with ideas but its, like, one in the morning here, so...
But, I'll try to help anyway I can!

_AnaTolia_
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:14 am

How about something where it's finally time for the next Avatar (which would be a water bender) to come and now there is this group on the rising that would be kind of an anti-bender group, that are trying to get rid of all of the benders. Or somthing like that, I was actually hoping to roleplay a fire bender, not really the Avatar.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _AnaTolia_ on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:17 am

So, would I role play the Avatar then?
Or just be involved in defending the Avatar?

_AnaTolia_
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:18 am

If you would be so kind as to roleplay as the avatar, maybe somehow the avatar is friends with my character?

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _AnaTolia_ on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:43 am

Yeah, I can definitely do that...
Any other characters that you have in mind?

_AnaTolia_
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:13 am

Well, the avatar is going to need an earth and air teacher as well, assuming that this avatar has already mastered water.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _AnaTolia_ on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:26 am

So, do we double up or we make those characters temporary?

_AnaTolia_
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:28 am

We should probably double up

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _AnaTolia_ on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Okay...
Could you make the thread?

_AnaTolia_
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:49 pm

yeah, I could, would you rather skip the character sheets or have them?

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _AnaTolia_ on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Nah, no character sheets...
Wait, what setting are we going to start in?

_AnaTolia_
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:02 pm

same setting in the television series and probably the fire nation, unless you have some idea of where the setting should be at the start.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _AnaTolia_ on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:07 pm

What would they be doing in the fire nation?

_AnaTolia_
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!