Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for a roleplay partner- just like everyone else.

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking for a roleplay partner- just like everyone else.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eraiya on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:31 pm

I'm not entirely sure what I should fill this space with since the title pretty much says it all, but let's see.. I'd prefer to roleplay over private messages, and I'm not THAT picky with who I roleplay with, but right now, I'm craving any sort of roleplay with someone playing a mythical creature- just about any kind will do. Nagas, wolf hybrids, just about anything- even a pre-existing character from an anime, video game, etc. is alright. While I'd strongly prefer for the other person's character to be female, I'll try not to rule out the possibility of roleplaying with another male. If there's anything else you need to know, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you!
Last edited by Eraiya on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eraiya
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Looking for a roleplay partner- just like everyone else.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:22 pm

I'll roleplay with you..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eraiya on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Ah, alright- thank you! But if you're reading this right now and thinking, "Oh, Eraiya already found someone, I shouldn't reply. :c" then you're dead wrong! I'd love to hear from you, too! x3

Eraiya
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ditzywitch on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:31 pm

I'd really like to rp with you!

ditzywitch
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:35 am

Feel free to send me a PM. I've done pretty much any kind of RP and love almost all of them. I've been craving a superpowers-ish RP recently. O_o But I like loooots of other kinds as well. Lemme know. ^^

Nykizta
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eraiya on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:39 am

I'm still interested in finding some more people. ;o

Eraiya
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparrow on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:49 am

Hey, I'd be happy to rp with you, I tend to play females, but if you're particularly keen for a male I can do that too. I'm fine with roleplaying over pm, so if you're still looking for a partner, feel free to pm me and we can sort out a plot.

Thanks.

Sparrow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eraiya on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:15 am

Testing.

Edit: Good, the site stopped glitching, and is allowing me to reply, now. Anywho. I'm still interested in finding more people to Rp with simultaneously, since most people so far are online at completely different times compared to me, due in part to my odd sleeping patterns.

Eraiya
Member for 14 years

I'll play an rp with you. I really can only rp as females, if that's okay with you. i don't mind doing rps over pm, either; rather, I'm just getting used to it. :P Just send me a pm if you're interested. :)
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DappleApple on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Oh, oh~ me? There's a plot I'd really like to do.

DappleApple
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eraiya on Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Thank you- by now, you two have the introductory messages you were hoping for. More people, please! <3

Eraiya
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tomabird on Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Why don't you try taking a peek at my RP? It's a battle-oriented fantasy RP, but the plot allows for the things at your first post (all of them, actually xD). Hope to see you there :D.

roleplay/grail-war-rp-fate-stay-night-inspired-rp/

tomabird
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eraiya on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Sorry~, but I'm only looking for one-on-one RPs, although I must admit, I DO love Fate/Stay Night. D:

Eraiya
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tomabird on Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:59 pm

I see, well, if you ever change your mind don't hesitate to holler.

tomabird
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!