Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for Roleplay Partner(s)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking for Roleplay Partner(s)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TsukiKaijiKun on Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Let's hope I've done this right and understood all the rules that I've read a few hundred times.

Ahem.

I'm Shadow.

Right, that out of the way, I'm looking for someone or someones to do a long-term roleplay with. I like flexible people, preferably able to play both genders! I like a lot of Romance in my rp's.

I LOVE fantasy. I love Romance. I love male pairings and male female pairings. I love gender twists and confusion.

Any kind of pairing is alright with me, I do not do fandoms unless you have some to-die for plot in mind.

I prefer 1 to 2 paragraph minimum, grammar is a must, spelling not so much as I suck at it. That being said I am not a punctuation fiend, I don't know how to use a comma half the time ^_^; . Just use quotes, periods and junk and we'll be just fine!

I'm new to the site but not to roleplay I have a few years under my belt. So if you are new to roleplay I don't bite, promise!

I do have some plots typed up about five or so or you can hit me up with your own idea. Or you can tell me hey I'm looking for fantasy with faeries, romance and dragons and we can make up our own plot! I tend to be character-centric which means the plot is based on the character.

That being said, just PM me or look at other ways to contact me on my profile to shoot the breeze and plot and whatnot. Commenting to this is also alright. Though it irks me a bit if you comment to my post asking me to contact you. It almost seems rude. But that is just my opinion.

Ah well, in overview, Original Romance role play partner wanted? Love to hear from you.

Best way to contact me is to PM me here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TsukiKaijiKun
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Looking for Roleplay Partner(s)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arisato on Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:25 pm

i ah..i can help..i like those kinds of..roleplays too...so maybe if you want i can help out.. >.<

but i can't...pm...site...wont let me..cause im new..

-Edit- oh...i can pm now!...
Last edited by Arisato on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
CAKE! It solves everything!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arisato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:21 am

Pm me with some of your ideas
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:19 am

If you're still looking; I have a ton of ideas, am open to pretty much anything, and I can post fairly regularly.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!