Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Lost Angel

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

A Lost Angel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormInHeaven on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:06 am

Hello, again. I hope you guys would not fry this angel who seemed to be lost and not know where to go. ^_^ I hope this time I really, really made the right post. I wouldn't mind a little spanking though. hehe

Anyway, I'm so sorry for giving Saken a hard time. I'm too afraid to keep posting until I get it right. Hopefully this time some kind soul would guide this angel around. English is not my native tongue, so please be patient with me. Sometimes some words have double meaning and I would clarify it to be sure I get it right.

I'm an rp addict and can very well play any role and any position, I post a lengthy post and hopefully my rp partner would do the same way, otherwise, I would be pulling my hair trying to think of something good to post. hehehe Anyway, nice to meet you all. You guys can call me Storm. Or Yuki, he's the character I often play so it got stuck and had been known to answer to that name. No, not the one in Fruits Basket but Mr. Cold himself, EIri Yuki from Gravitation. But Storm is cool too. Call me any name and I would answer to you without fail.

I would try to post some new ideas of my own once I get the hang of things, anyway, looking forward to meeting and playing with everyone. Don't worry, you can talk to me, I don't bite. Unless you want me to. *wink*

~Storm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StormInHeaven
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Re: A Lost Angel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:21 am

MWHA! You did it! Oh yea, supaPowerRANGERUNITE! >.>;

Awesome sauce, girlie, you got it, and it was no skin off my back. =p Now you shall get all the help you need! Really. =p In a lil' bit a Mentor, or a Moderator, will come and welcome you to the site, giving you all the coolie-links to help you an such.
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdaRPG on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:27 am

Also, welcome. I am neither mod, nor expert, nor always well liked and received. I do, however, know just a little bit about this place and how to locate the mods. I will, therefore, help anyway I can. :)
Follow my blog about my husband's medical condition and my tweets for updates on it.
------------------------------------
Character List to Come Later

AdaRPG
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormInHeaven on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:31 am

Saken wrote:MWHA! You did it! Oh yea, supaPowerRANGERUNITE! >.>;

Awesome sauce, girlie, you got it, and it was no skin off my back. =p Now you shall get all the help you need! Really. =p In a lil' bit a Mentor, or a Moderator, will come and welcome you to the site, giving you all the coolie-links to help you an such.

Well, its all thanks to you dear. I saw you at the rpg chat but I was too shy to disturb you when I saw you chatting with some people. Anyway, whoopee! *Go, go, Power Rangers!" hehehe ^__^

StormInHeaven
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:31 am

Pulling out a few things from her pockets—with a few frustrated grumbles along the way—a rather large sign appears blinking and glittered something obnoxious:

Okay, now that that is over with, hehe, I'd like to say hello and welcome to RPG! Also, don't worry about giving Saken a hard time. This makes me happy. I'm kidding! We all love Saken something terrible. If you have any questions, she, I, or a staff member will be more than joyous to answer those for you, so go ahead and ask away~
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:33 am

Dood. >> I wasn't payin attention to the list. =p I'm always talking to people, so don't worry. Just go all, "YO, SAKEN, BEETCH. >>>" Or something. =D Actually, if you just say my name it'll highlight the screen and I'll notice you.

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormInHeaven on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:37 am

Saken wrote:Dood. >> I wasn't payin attention to the list. =p I'm always talking to people, so don't worry. Just go all, "YO, SAKEN, BEETCH. >>>" Or something. =D Actually, if you just say my name it'll highlight the screen and I'll notice you.

Hahaha! Next time then. Your forum is kinda high tech compared to the forums I'm used to, they don't have chats over there, so I'm like, oh, wow! Not that I'm new to it, but never really dive into things like that. I'm pretty shy in person. So I would probably don't know what to say anyway. hehehehe

StormInHeaven
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:41 am

Where did you used to RP O_o?

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormInHeaven on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:42 am

Sko wrote:Pulling out a few things from her pockets—with a few frustrated grumbles along the way—a rather large sign appears blinking and glittered something obnoxious:

Okay, now that that is over with, hehe, I'd like to say hello and welcome to RPG! Also, don't worry about giving Saken a hard time. This makes me happy. I'm kidding! We all love Saken something terrible. If you have any questions, she, I, or a staff member will be more than joyous to answer those for you, so go ahead and ask away~

*Ish nervous* *salutes* yes, ma'am. I'm still little shy to move from my corner. But I will maybe try to rp some and would definitely read the rules and guidelines how things work around here and if I don't understand something I would definitely ask. Thank you kindly. ^_^

I use to rp in a yaoi forum and one gravitation forum, I recently joined a bara one. ^_^

StormInHeaven
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:45 am

I like how you quote everything! Because...

Well...

...sometimes I forget what I said. Haaaa...

*stares off into the distance while a look of dire concentration expresses upon her face*

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Just ignore Sko, I'm better than her.
<,<
>>

Yea. <3 And you don't have to quote me, cause like, you know...

I can read up. =D

Saken
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormInHeaven on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Sko wrote:I like how you quote everything! Because...

Well...

...sometimes I forget what I said. Haaaa...

*stares off into the distance while a look of dire concentration expresses upon her face*

I do just to be sure I won't forget to answer everything and to remember what was asked of me as well. So it goes both ways I guessed. Especially if you got 3 or 4 tabs open with two or three other forum and chats you are engaged in. LOL! I often have two or three tabs or windows open to other sites or other forums, sometimes I'm reading online too. ^_^ while waiting for a reply.

StormInHeaven
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormInHeaven on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 pm

@ Saken

Yeah, in other sites I was asked not to do that too. Quote someone, or keep replying individually. So I told him that it was my way in getting to know someone by replying to the person themselves and not reply in general. But I guessed, guys do it differently than women does, IDK.

StormInHeaven
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:06 pm

Oh God, Storm, LOL. You sound like me.. but all my links are for RPG, as I don't meander onto other sites anymore.

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:08 pm

..Did you just.
Like..

Call me a guy? D=

Saken
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormInHeaven on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:10 pm

@ Sko

Well most of them are online mangas, and some scanalations sites I enjoy. I spend almost all day on the computer since everything I do are done by computer anyway, so I'm mostly online. Unless, I'm sleeping or out somewhere. But if someone give me a poke, I would surely reply right away.

StormInHeaven
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormInHeaven on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:14 pm

Saken wrote:..Did you just.
Like..

Call me a guy? D=

Nope, hon. I didn't. ^^ I was referring to the other site, when the guy told me off by stop doing the quoting thing and stop answering post individually because it was a waste of space. <---- His words. The person I was talking to was a guy. And that's what he told me when I am also new to the site and was answering questions one by one and yes quoting them.

Did I say that wrong that's why you misunderstood? I'm so sorry. *cries*

StormInHeaven
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:14 pm

LOL Saken got called a dude. I'm going to now give you the nickname Skane.

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:15 pm

*sobs. D=*

Nah, just a misunderstanding on my part...

People seem to think Imma guy a lot. D=

Saken
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormInHeaven on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Sko wrote:LOL Saken got called a dude. I'm going to now give you the nickname Skane.

I'm so sorry, please don't. *cries* I probably said that wrong. I was talking about a different person from a different site and he was a guy. He was asking me to stop quoting and replying individually to people who were talking to me. And reply to them in one whole post.

Like:

@Sko

@ Saken

He said its a waste of space if I keep replying individually when I can answer everyone in one whole page.

StormInHeaven
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!