Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love's Bullet

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Love's Bullet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed May 06, 2009 4:47 pm

(It's Joseph in this RP)

After eating half of his meal, he smiled back. "I think it looks good both ways, but I do admit that wearing it down is a bit better. You look great either way, though. Yes, this is a special occassion, and you look very nice." He raised his recently filled wineglass for a toast. "A toast, to Maggie Bain," he siad happily, "Great doctor, good friend and damn good cook!" He waited for her to clink her wine glass with his.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed May 06, 2009 6:06 pm

Maggie smiled as she laughed softly and clinked her wineglass gracefully with his. "Thank you." she said, taking a sip. "Oh really? It does looke better down." Maggie said and reached back, she pulled out the rubber band holding it up, and the pins, pinning it back. She shook her head, her curly brown hair falling over her face in brown ripples of a beautiful waterfall. "How's this?" She asked as she stared at him, the candlelight illumanting her face pretty well.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri May 08, 2009 10:03 pm

Joseph took a sip of his wine and looked at her with a small smile on his face. "I think," he said softly, "that you are flirting with an officer of the law." He set the wine glass down and allowed his smile to widen as he got up and placed his plate on the sink and then returned to his seat. He looked at her, trying not to ogle her and being only partially successful. "So, what made you want to become a doctor, if I may ask?" The candelight was throwing shadown on both of them, setting an almost romantic atmosphere. His heart was beating much more rapidly, and he was not sure if it was because Maggie had let her hair down, or if it had been there all along and it was only just now becoming more obvious.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue May 12, 2009 5:48 am

Maggie smiled as she stood up and also put her plate in the sink, she than sat back down and looked at him as he asked her why she chose her career. "I'm not sure, really, I guess it's just because...because I really enjoy helping others, I like to see the satisfaction on their faces when I help the ones they love, but I hate seeing their faces when I'm the one who should tell them that they died." Maggie replied, she than smiled as her eyes stared into his. "Joseph, it wouldn't be a complete whore of me if...if I ask you to kiss me, would it?" Maggoie asked, keeping her voice calm and collected as she continued staring into his eyes.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed May 13, 2009 9:17 pm

Joseph nodded. "I took my job because I want to help people, as well. Our jobs are actually very much alike, just different training and other things." He met her eyes and set his wine glasss down when she asked him to kiss her. He then shook his head. "No, it would not be. But, if we are going to do that, we should move to the living room. It's more comfortable." He stood up and took her hand in his, leading her into the living room. Sitting down with her, he wrapped his arms around her and placed his lips upon hers, kissing her deeply. As he kissed her, his right hand went through her hair, feeling its softness.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu May 14, 2009 12:25 pm

Maggie’s eyes met his, her heart pulse raced through her veins, the blood pumping through her as her hand met his. She loved his soft and kind touch. He led her to her living room and she sat down on the couch with him, Maggie turned to look into his eyes, wanting to get lost in them again, when his lips connected with hers. A feeling of warmth and joy spread throughout her body, a feeling she never really experienced better, a feeling she wanted to have over and over again.

Maggie happily kissed him back, her arms going around his neck instinctively. She pulled back, just an inch or two, so she could face him. “I’m actually glad you were shot and were raced to the hospital, but in a good way, even that wouldn’t have happened, than I would have never met you, you would probably have some other woman in your arms.” Maggie said and than her lips met his once more.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat May 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Joseph kissed Maggie and felt his pulse race as a warmth spread through his body. Her lips were much softer than he had expected, and their taste was sublime. When she pulled away, he smiled at her. "I know what you mean, but I don't know about the other woman part. I never was much of a ladies' man." When she kissed him again, he returned it and continued to smile when it ended. He leaned against the couch. "So, Florence Nightingale, what say we have another date tomorrow at a place of my choosing?" He cocked one eyebrow, both as a comical gesture and as a way of providing pseudo-intrigue.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun May 17, 2009 9:39 am

Maggie seemed to be in thoughtm, but she just smiled and nodded. "Alright, but I'm a little afraid of what you'll choose." Maggie said, but she smiled and laughed softly. "I better be getting home, I've got to be at work early." Maggie said as she stood up, her hair falling back down over her face as she straightened her dress out and put on her black jacket, flipping her hair back out.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu May 28, 2009 5:19 pm

Joseph stood up and walked Maggie to the door. "Oh, I think you'll like what I choose. Good night, Ms. Bain." he kissed her cheek and gave her a quick hug before opening the door so that she could leave. When she was gone, he went over to the couch and laid down. After awhile, he fell asleep.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun May 31, 2009 11:06 am

Maggie smiled as she stood at the door. "We'll just see, then." She said and returned his hug as she got into her car and headed home, the only thing on her mind being him.

The next morning, Maggie was unable to concentrate at work, luckily she didn't have any surguries she had to tend to. After her shift was over, Maggie headed home, she quickly got ready for her mystery date with Joseph.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun May 31, 2009 9:50 pm

Joseph woke up and went into the bathroom. He had a date to prepare for, so he took a shower and did the usual necessities. Deciding to wear a tuxedo tonight, he put it on and then combed his hair. When he was finished, he sat down on his couch and waited for Maggie to show up while he watched some TV. He knew that he would have to return to work the next day, and he was slightly worried about that, but he would not let that worry affect this evening. He was getting close to Maggie, and he was unsure just where the relationship would lead him.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:25 am

Maggie wrapped herself in a towel and her hair. She walked to her closet and flipped through her formal attire. She decided he would be doing something formal-like tonight, so she would wear her most formal dress. A beautiful white dress that reached just a few inches past her knees, it was decorated in silver lining, going diagonally along her slender figure. She curled her hair in tiny curls, putting a white flower on the side. Maggie than put on a light shade of make-up, bringing out her eyes extremely well. She than slipped into silver strappy 2 in. heels.

Maggie put on her white thin jacket before she left, She went out to her car and started it up. She than drove to Joseph's house. Maggie parked and got out, she than took in a deep breath and knocked on his door.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:30 am

Joseph heard the knock on the door and got up. Opening the door, he smiled as he saw Maggie all done up for their date. He stepped back to give her room to enter. "You look absolutely gorgeous." When she stepped inside, he put his arms around her waist and kissed her deeply. Holding on for a minute, he then stayed close but drew his lips away. "I couldn't wait to kiss you again after last night. Hope you don't mind." He smiled and kissed her left cheek before looking into her beautiful eyes.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:44 am

Maggie smiled as he pulled her in to kiss her deeply, she loved every second of it. "Mm, I don't mind at all. I like your lips on mine." She said and than turned to face him. "so, what's the big surprise you had planned?' Maggie asked him curiously.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Joseph nodded. "Good. I like my lips on yours, as well." He gave her a gentle peck on the lips and moved so that he was holding her around the waist. "Well, I was going to take you to Olive Graden, because it has some very good Italian food, and I inferred that you liked it from your choice of dinner last night." He led her to his car and opened the door on the passenger side for her to get in.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:56 am

Maggie smiled and nodded. "Are you kidding? Olive Garden is practiacally my life." Maggie said and smiled as she got in and buckled up. "I just don't like it, I love it. I'm also part Italian, so I suppose its in my blood." She said and kissed his cheek, her hand on his leg.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:42 pm

Joseph smiled at her touch and began driving her to the restaurant. When they arrived, he got out with her and entered the restaurant. He asked for a table for two and they were seated and asked for their drink orders. Joseph ordered a Coke before looking over the menu to see what he wanted.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:24 am

Maggie also smiled as she unbuckled and followed him out and into the restaurant. When asked what they wanted to drink, she ordered a Mountain Dew and looked through the menu, deciding on Suppa de Pesce and Chicken Cachetorre.

[[i dunno if i spelt that right]]

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:23 am

Joseph decided to order an Olive Garden pizza. It was his favorite form of Italian food, and he had heard that Olive Garden made a superb pizza. He took a drink, folded his hands, then looked at Maggie.

"So, is it stressful working in a hospital? I've always wondered how that kinda job fares on the employees."

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:42 am

Maggie shrugged her shoulders. "I suppose a little." Maggie replied. "The hardest part is having to hand out the bad news, other than that, it's sorta exiting. You get to explore new types of medicine, you get to meet new people and have the feeling of helping them out." Maggie said as she took a sip of her soda.

Aika
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!