Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love Fame and Satin

Love Fame and Satin [A Band Rp]

a part of “Love Fame and Satin”, a fictional universe by Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan.

[Trying to revive it!! Needs 7 people!!] 3 bands, Trying to make it big in the streets of Tokyo, Love triangles, affairs, and fame. One wrong choice from a band member could ruin their chances of fame, but is that what all of them want?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love Fame and Satin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Love Fame and Satin [A Band Rp]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:33 pm

This is the auto generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Love Fame and Satin [A Band Rp]"

Four bands , Trying to make it big in the streets of Tokyo , Love triangles , affairs , and fame . One wrong choice from a band member could ruin their chances of fame , but is that what all of them want ? Fame ? Will one of them choose love over fame ? It's unknown . Each of them live where they wish , with a band member , in their own house , an apartment , whichever they choose , but there is also a apartment complex , that only Famous Singers and the Rich can stay in . Once they get debuted , they will have to watch their every move , one wrong move and the paparazzi will ruin them .

Rules : Take your perverted rp to private messaging , I don't want to lose my rp cause of it , No killing off characters unless they are leaving the roleplay . If someone leaves the roleplay , we can assign them a death , and replace them . Cussing should be used lightly and tastefully .

Have Fun and Enjoy the Roleplay ,

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan .
Last edited by Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Love Fame and Satin [A Band Rp]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:58 pm

As of now, the band memebers are;

- - - Platonic Death - - -
1 ) Kimiko Suzuki ( Vocalist )
2 > > > Boy Bassist Needed < < <
3 Charlie Ravekk ( Drummer )
4 Okito Aizawa ( Guitarist )
- - - - - - - - -
- - - Dark Temptations - - -
Band: Dark Temptations (Rock band)
1 Misako Utau (Vocalist)
2 Kaito Sakamoto (Bassist)
3 Jack O'Neil (Drummer)
4 Calista Hanamura (Guitarist)
5 Renji Thomas (Keyboardist)
- - - - - - - - -
- - - Saber - - -
1 Kumo Musume ( Vocalist )
2 Kiya Heart ( Bassist )
3 Renge ( Drummer )
4 Sophie Hanson ( Guitarist )
- - - - - - - - -
- - - Deleterous - - -
1 Banira Howaido ( Vocalist )
2 Rose Tilling ( Bassist )
3 Toru Shikoku ( Drummer )
4 Kamijou ( Guitarist )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:05 am

Baaaaandmates, I miss you.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:09 pm

I'd reply, but I'm trying to give my bandmates time to reply.. :o I'd get Utau to b bug you, but theres no opening. : /

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:51 pm

I know~ I want to post, but Kamijou hasn't posted yet...I was giving him time, but I guess I'll just post anyway...
YAOI is my DRUG

YaoiDruggie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:57 am

:] Alright, I'll just wait for you to post, Bani. I'm thinkin' Kamijou disappeared somewhere, is Rosi still around?

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Would it be alright if I signed up for the paparazzi? I think I could do a good job with it.

I could make a bassist for the first band if you don't want me to, too.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:36 pm

I don't know where to jump in again. We lost most of our members for our band, but I still want to RP as Toru in this. Not sure where to go now? Ideas?

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Yonbibuns wrote:I don't know where to jump in again. We lost most of our members for our band, but I still want to RP as Toru in this. Not sure where to go now? Ideas?

Try getting ahold of Rosie and Banira. You three need to decide where you left off, and where you can start off again. Kamijou left :/ but the other two haven't abandoned their characters yet. If you can't get ahold of them, I will open their spots again. If I open their spots for newcomers, until your band is reconstructed, you can practice with Dark temptations, or switch bands since we lost Charlie.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Hinasil wrote:Would it be alright if I signed up for the paparazzi? I think I could do a good job with it.

I could make a bassist for the first band if you don't want me to, too.

You can become either one :) We don't have paparazzi yet, I think it would make things interesting.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby danqaz on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:24 am

I want to join, but I'm not into the whole, put a picture as your description thing. Does any band want a keyboard artist?

danqaz
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:27 am

Saber could do with a keyboard player ^^
you can join us if you want

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felicity on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:47 am

Hi, I'd like to join but what female positions are available?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better, and your better is best.

Felicity
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felicity on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:50 am

Hi, I'd like to join but what female positions are available?

Felicity
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:50 am

Felicity wrote:Hi, I'd like to join but what female positions are available?

Haha, You see those positions without a name? Any of those. :) I'm just only allowing three more girls in...I like to keep the genders pretty even.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Can I join? O-O Please...?!?!
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!