Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Love Restrained (A pirate story)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: A Love Restrained (A pirate story)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damien Silverwing on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:19 pm

Alexander would have remained where hew as but when he sw Sahren stand, he stood if only to protect her from anything. He scowled at Aiden. The man acted so childish. Teasing and mocking others and gloating in their pain. Someone lilke that couldn't call themselves a man and definatly not a leader. He wrapped his arms around his sister as she spoke. A painge of sorrow washed over him at the mention of their parents. They were good people... slaughtered for nothing but the gain of money. "Hush sister. There is nothing you need to explain to him. He only does this to spite you," he said softly. The less she spoke to him the better. It would be mutch easier for him not to loose his head if he insulted her for her responses. She was such a kind soul. She didn't need any more stress and tention that she already had.
What is immortality if not but a curse of the flesh? True immortality is not living forever, but leaving something behind to be remembered.
Treachery, war, and Lords in waiting. OOC
Treachery, war, and Lord in waiting IC (still accepting!)
NEEDS PEOPLE!
Welcome to Dracula's Castle. (IC closed)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Damien Silverwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starwinter on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:41 am

Sahren nodded as Alexander spoke. Of course he was right. It would be far better for everyone if she just stopped speaking to the captain. After all, he was only speaking to her so he could get a reaction from her. Once she stopped giving him one, then she and her brother would be left alone.

"Alright," she whispered "you're right."

Why the captain was being so horrible, she had no idea. Perhaps he truly was just cruel like that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starwinter
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beany-Baby on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Aidan smiled at the scowl on Alexanders face, such looks were priceless. There was no doubt in his mind that he liked having the man in the brig, but he wished he could make better accommodations for Sahren. She was such a lovely lady and she had done nothing to deserve the damp barred brig. He turned back to Blake "Blake lad would you go get the lady some salve for her wrists." He instructed with a smile towards the boy.

"Alright your highness', here are the arrangements until we make it to the ports in South America. You will be served 3 meals a day they will all consist of what you got today a bowl of burgoo and a biscuit, and might I recommend you shake the bugs out of your biscuits before eating them. You will spend all free time in your new living quarters, you will be taken from here once a week for church service and bathing other than that you will not leave this brig. If you behave your hands and feet stay untied, your mouths not gagged, and your persons not harmed. Any questions comments or concerns?" he questioned eying them each suspiciously.

Beany-Baby
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damien Silverwing on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:57 pm

Alexander's jaw clentched tightly. He wished he could hit the captain but refrained from the violence. He didn't even acknowledge him and turned to his sister. "Come sis." He brought her over to where the 'bed' was and made her sit down. At least she was going to get something for her cuts. He lifted her wrists toward him and kissed the cuts gently and smiled up at her, trying to make her laugh or at least smile. He missed his happy carefree sister and would do anything to keep her from loosing herself in this misery. "Everything will be alright. We won't be here forever." he touched her face ina reasuring way.

Damien Silverwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starwinter on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:44 am

Sahren stared as the captain spoke. When he finished, she did in fact open her mouth to question him. However, Alexander's gentle nudging towards her bed reminded her she wasn't to speak. Instead, she let her brother sit her on her bed, even giving him a small smile. The smile was more for his benefit than anything else. It had nothing to do with her mood or how she was feeling.

Her brother was right, they wouldn't be there forever. She couldn't help but wonder if it would be better if they were. People were only ever brought to South America for one reason, and one reason alone. With a sigh, and one last look to the captain, Sahren laid down. She was suddenly very aware of how tired she was, and how much her small body actually ached.

"I think I need to sleep now," she said to Alexander before finally shutting her eyes.

Starwinter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beany-Baby on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:18 pm

Aidan watched as Alexander brought Sahren to the made up cot and sat her down. The man was so gentle with his sister but it wasn't easy to forget his more violent side with everyone else. He smiled as Sahren laid down and finally closed her eyes in slumber. He stared at her for a good minuet or two, recalling old memories. Snapping out of his trance like state he glanced at Alexander before once again returning his gaze to Sahren and speaking to Alexander.

"Well Prince Alexander I will give your this much, you have every right to be protective of your sister. She is quite a lovely creature. Shy but knows how to make herself heard as we witnessed earlier, I like that in a woman."

Beany-Baby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damien Silverwing on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:41 am

Alexander had planned to ignore the man until he heard the las statment. He whirled around with a nasty glare. "You lay one finger on her, I will cut your throat! If I don't have anything sharp enough, I'll strangle you to death," he hissed. He would not let this fith stain his sister. He gone through all the trouble to keep her safe all these years. He would not stop now. "I don't care if you are the captain or the high king! You will not touch my sister. This I swear on my honor which you seem to have none of!" His hands went to his belt which was now empty of any weapon. He cursed himself but let his hands drop, but he didn't not back down from his glare.

((OOC: Sorry for the late response! I know I took forever...))

Damien Silverwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beany-Baby on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:09 am

(( Its okay, I wouldn't have been able to respond to it any earlier anyways))

Aidan smirked at the mans outrage "Why does it feel as if we've been through this before?" He questioned remembering the multiple times Alexander had threatened him over Sahren in the past. He stared at the mans glare there was certainly a lot of disgust in those eyes. Aidan glanced back Sahren kneeling down beside her head and stroking her hair with his rough hand softly. He looked at her, she was so beautiful, he wanted to hold her and tell her all was going to be okay but he could not. He could not touch her, that little stroke of her hair was only because he was sure she would not wake up, or at least he hoped she would not. Standing back up he returned his gaze to the seething mad man "I will leave you to your sleep now, Alexander." he said before glancing back at Sahren and arguing with himself weather or not he was doing what was best.

Beany-Baby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damien Silverwing on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Alexander remembered those little incidents. He hadn't been a pirate then, but he was still a bad influence. Then, he wasn't much of a threat. More like a fly that wouldn't leave. Now, that little fly had turned into quite a rat. He wouldn't let him anywhere near his sister. He would protect her maiden head and her honor. When Aiden touched his sister's head, he had the urg to reach out and break it, but thought better of it. He hated to admit, but at the moment, they were both at the captains mercy. He didn't want to be thrown overboard by the rest of his men. If he dared anything else, he wouldn't let it slide. He glared at the man's back until he left. Afterward he sighed and lay down beside his sister's sleeping form.

Damien Silverwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starwinter on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:58 pm

Sahren was horrified as she ran through the burning halls of her home. All around people were just dropping dead. Glancing behind her, Sahren could not see the men that pursued her, yet fear and urgency still compelled her feet to move forward. Out of a secret tunnel, a young boys hand reached out and grabbed her, pulling her in. She met his eyes, instantly recognizing the boy as her playmate and friend. Though she had grown older, he was still young. He led her through the tunnels, and when they emerged they were on a dock. She followed him onto the boat, and in the moment when she blinked her childhood friend was replaced by the captain, and she was thrown into the brig.

Sahren awoke with start, looking around at her surroundings. She didn't know what time it was, not that time mattered when one had nothing to do all day. The details of her dream were, fuzzy, yet held an air of realism that she couldn't shake. For lack of something better to do, Sahren laid her head back down on her pillow. However, this time she stayed awake, unwilling to revisit her dream.

Starwinter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beany-Baby on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:08 pm

Aidan woke early the next morning to the soothing sounds of waves crashing lightly against the ships side. He got out of his nice bed and stretched a moment or two before gettting dressed and exiting the room. He made his way around the deck inspecting as his crew began there morning shifts of work. Some were moping others slimbing up the rigging all humming or calling out to one another, aw the beauty of life at sea. Finding nothinng ary he made his way to the kitchen, eyeing the crews cook he smiled "Good Morning Lad, any burgoo for our 'guests'?" he asked.

The cook grinned "I've done better than that, I made them a good breakfast. I have made salted ham, waffles, and eggs." he said very proud of himself. Aidan sighed "Cris what am I going to do with you give me both plates and a bowl of burgoo with a biscuet", the man nodded and handed him the food. Taking it to the brig he opened the door and walking into the barred area. "Good Morning your highness, breakfast is served." He said sitting the nice breaksfast down in front of Sahren and plopping down the bowl of burgoo in front of Alexander. He laid down his delicious food,that was meant for the royals, and picking up a piece of ham he took a large bit of the warm food.

Beany-Baby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damien Silverwing on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:43 pm

Alexander didn't wake at first. What pulled him out of blissful sleep, was the smell of food. His eyes fluttered open a little and he stretched with a moan. He shoulder popped from the uncomfortable floor that he had been forced to sleep on. He sat up with a yawn and shook his head to clear it. His golden hair was a mess around his face but he could hardly care about that this morning. He saw the food and groaned. Of course Aidan would give him the poor excuse of dog food to him.

He lay back down without touching it. He was hungry. On the day they had been taken, he had only an apple for the morning before his ride. He hugged himself and clamped his mouth shut. He would not eat the vile bowl of slop. He was glad however, that his sister had a more pleasing meal. He shut his eyes and tried to go back to sleep. He didn't want to fight. He was too weary for another confrontation.
Last bumped by Beany-Baby on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:43 pm.

Damien Silverwing
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!