Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I love it when were Cruisin' together (OOC&SignUps)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

I love it when were Cruisin' together (OOC&SignUps)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedWren223 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:31 am

I love it when were Cruisin' together

"Baby lets Cruise, Away from here.
Dont be confused, the way is clear.
And if you want it, you got it forever, this is not a one night stand, baby.
Yeah, so let the music take your mind.
Just realease and you will find.
Your gunna fly away,
Glad your going my way,
I love it when were cruisin together."
-----Cruisin

{Father&Daughter}

She was His daughter. He ran away from them when She was still a baby, leaving Her Mother to eventually get cancer and die. While she is in the funeral home She sees Him there. But is He ready to take care of Her.

{The lonely man&his criminal friend}

His wife and kids never even said hello when he came home from the many long buisness trips, when a kareoke girl gives him some pills he takes off, eventually meeting a black man who just escaped prison, together they go off, but His Friend dosent want Him to stay away from His wife for so long.

{Cancer patient&brother}

She dreamed to be a singer, He just wanted her to get better. She has very few months left to live, and with her dying breath she wants Him to sing with her on stage at a kareoke contest. Will He be willing to take her from the hospital just so she can live out her dream?

{Little sister&Big sister}

The runaways with big dreams, if only the Big sister could win the kareoke contest, then theyd have the money to pay thier way out of debt and go back to thier hateful parents. Meanwhile, Little Sister has a secret that nobody would have guessed.

::Plotline::
In Florida a big Kareoke contest has people from all over the world traveling just to take part for the ten thousand cash prize. Eight people, whos lives have been changed derasticaly have all found thier way to Florida, together they face the hard ships, all while singing thier hearts out, tradgedies will strike, drama will happen, and maybe even a little bit of love will be in there.

::Setting::
Will take place at characters indevidual homes, explaining why they are leaving for the character contest, then will progress from there, later the road trip to get to Florida without killing your Duet partner, and finnaly, the big end scene.

::Rules::
Be Mature.
Yes I myself am not the greatest typer in history, but if I can try and keep my mistakes to a minimum then you can too.
Be realistic, no cartoon (or anime whatever it is) just real people in real circumstances.
Fighting....Im a bit iffy on that, I dont see many fight instances, maybe with verbal words, but otherwise no fist fights unless theres good reason.
If you read the rules Bold and Italicize your characters name.
Other wise be as creative as you guys want!

::Roles::
Father:
Daughter: Redwren223
Lonely man:
Criminal friend:
Cancer patient:
Brother:
Little sister:Reserved for LuLuLemon
Big sister:

Code: Select all
[center]   [Name here]
[realistic image]
[b]Nicknames:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Apperance description:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dissabilities/Illnesses:[/b]
[b]Fears:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Thoughts: [/b]
[b]Other:[/b]       
[b]Dislikes: [/b][/center]
Last edited by RedWren223 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I love when we're Cruisin' together"
Warren Kara Knight Spencer Tegan Knight Mariah Jaylin Kayle Knight
    Live Laugh Love Lie

"Friends will come and bail you out of jail, but best friends will be sitting beside you, laughing and plotting your escape"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RedWren223
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: I love it when were Cruisin' together (OOC&SignUps)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLuLemon on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:37 am

If you are reserving, may I reserve the little sister?
This is Fantasy! :) My account doesn't work right now :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LuLuLemon
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedWren223 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:39 am

I reserve for three days, then the spot can be free for anybody else, but yes I will reserve her for you.

Livvy Vivian Janesson
Nicknames: Vivy, Liv
Apperance description:Livvy is a very pretty girl, with a mane of short and wild brown hair, she loves how when her hair catches the sun it turns into a brighter shade of brown and when the lighting is dark it turns black. She is about 5'4" in hight and weighs 120 pounds, a perfectly healthy weight for her height and she's not afraid to tell people about it. livvy's eyes reflect the sky themselves, two deep orbs of sky blue rimmed with black, they seem to look deep into your own eyes and they reflect her outer emotions along with her inner ones.
Personality: Livvy is a free soul, a soaring bird on the horizon, try and cage her and she'll still break free. Since her fathers departure at such a young age Livvy and her mother had been living alone together, they were close than two peas in a pod, Livvy being the carefree, musical, and gentle one, while her mother had more of a strict and angry attitude about her attitude. But still, they were together forever. They were dpendant on each other, they cared for each other, Livvy's mother was the only one who ever got her full trust.
After tradgedy struck Livvy kept her spirits high, despite having to live with her grandparents who she did love, but didnt particularly want to live with. She stayed the same free bird she was, but she became more religious, she got it into her head that her mother died because of gods plan, and she truly believed it. Miracles were something that Livvy strongly believed in, and she knew, that gods plan had something special for her.
-being able to truly put her trust in someone
-Anything choclatey
-Photography
-People who are as religious as her
Dissabilities/Illnesses: N/A
Fears:
-Losing her father for a second time
-Trusting people
-Large crowds of people
History: December 6th, little Livvy Janesson was born to a loving family. Who soon became a less loving family. Her father split a few weeks after her birth, long enough to let Livvys mother thing that he was staying, but then hitting the road to start his musical career. Growing up, Livvy had many trust issues because of this, and always listened to the lies her mother said about her father. She began to hate him for leaving.
She was ten when her mother was diagnosed for the first time with cancer. She was still to young to understand, but she knew the consequinces of cancer. Luckily, her mother avoided death, and for some odd reason the cancer just dissapeared. They lived a happy and free life. Livvy became popular, even if she was a bit on the religious side. Nobody cared, just because she acted nice.
Livvy was just turning fifteen when she found out the cancer had reappeared in her mother. This time as a serious case of Pancreatic cancer. She had few months to live. She would be lucky to live to see Livvys birthday. It broke Livvys heart, the one person that she so throughly trusted was dying, and she would be sent away. It was by miracle that her mother got to celebrate the last birthday Livvy would share with her.
She died a week after Livvys sixteenth birthday. And Livvy became what she was today, the girl who thought everything in life was planned out by thier savior. She became incredibly religious, and rebelled against her strict and arrogant grandmother. Soon it would be time to go to the funeral home.All the while she worked up a dream, of someday becoming a singer, her mothers favorite song still replayed in her head, over and over again. Crusin'.
Other: N/A
Dislikes:
-How some people dont believe in god
-Arrogance, stupidity, and ignorance
-People who dont believe in themselves
-Being lied to
-When someone breaks her trust
Last edited by RedWren223 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RedWren223
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedWren223 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Le bump! I had high hopes for this roleplay.

RedWren223
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLuLemon on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:25 am

Claire Tansie Regas
Nicknames:Claire bear..Only her sister may call her that. C.T. is what others may call her but Claire works just fine.
Apperance description:
Claire stands at an average height of 5'6". Claire is a very pretty girl with her brown wavy hair that goes down just below her shoulders. Her light blue eyes stand out on her some what pale face. She has some curves but she isn't the curviest and she is actually glad about that. Normally you'll see Claire wearing shorts and t-shirts during the spring and summer and during the fall she'll normally be wearing jeans as well as in the winter with a t-shirt and hoodie. She prefers to keep he hair down but if she plays a sport than she'll put it up.
Personality:
Claire has her moments of being hyper. They usually last for about a minute and than they stop. When she is hyper normally what it means is, she'll be jumping up and down and dancing randomly even though she hates it and while being hyper she will most likely make random sound effects like mimicking a horse or something. On normal days when Claire doesn't get hyper she just simply likes to go for walks with her camera and look at the beauty of the scenery she finds while walking around. Claire seems like a silent girl but she really isn't. Just when she writes, reads, or looks for scenery she likes to focus and relax a bit at the same time. When she's not doing any of those things she likes to talk to others and just have fun and be her self. Claire loves to laugh but hardly anything makes her laugh anymore not even her own jokes. She'll just have a wide grin when she says something funny.
-Writing
-Rain
-Scenery
-Her older sister
-Following a different religion than most.
Dissabilities/Illnesses:
She has dyslexia. Dyslexia is a reading disability.
Fears:
-People will bug her for being dyslexic
-Swimming; due to childhood
-Being alone the rest of her life
-losing her older sister
History:(Can I just do this once someone plays the older sister? Because then I wont feel bad for making up the whole history)
Other: N/A
Dislikes:
-The sun
-People who whine too much
-Singing and dancing
-When pictures turn out crappy

I am actually pretty much done. I was wondering if I could just do the history once someone takes up the older sister.

LuLuLemon
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedWren223 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:15 am

Alright, I dont mind. Shes accepted.

RedWren223
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!