Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love Is Wonderful IC

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Love Is Wonderful IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:21 pm

This is the IC the OOC is right here: love-wonderful-t36327.html

You say love is hard to find, even though you and the guy/girl you like goes to school,work or he/she lives in your neighborhood. You don't have the guts to talk to them or even ask him/her anything and, when you talk to him/her you talk nonsense or gets really nervous. If you ever get to know them, you start to become friend and then he/she ask you to go out with them. That could all come true in this rp.

This rules:
NO making anyone magically falling for you.

If AHeartlessNobody comes on, Heartless is in charge :D

Follow usual RPG rules, I expect you to know them considering your on a role playing site.

If you disobey the rules ONCE I will warn you...If you do it again...YOUR OUT!

Romance.....Well, it's a love rp so...YEAH!!!

Cursing is okay in this role play, but not to much please.

Please check your post BEFORE you post them, make sure they are spelled right and it makes sense please.

I will reserve people, but post your character that day or the next day. you probably have 24 hours to post them

Come on the role play often and reply, If you don't you will get kicked out.

Anyone can start now

I will most likely think of more later, so come back and check often
Awaken The Empire

Jaymz, Damien, Daryl, Shivan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Love Is Wonderful IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:45 pm

"Jude Applegate! Get your butt out of bed this instant!!!" The call came from downstairs, a high pitched yell from Martha Applegate was always the teen's alarm clock. With a groan, the blonde reached under her pillow and pulled out a black cell phone and checked the time. Like clockwork. So, seeing that it was indeed time to be out of bed, and out of the house, she rolled out of bed and walked to her private bathroom, showering and dressing quickly enough that Jeremy, Martha's latest sleezebag, didn't have time to even think about sneaking into her room.

For a respectable woman, Martha made terrible choices, and let those choices control her life. Hence Jude's dislike of staying at home. After donning a pair of dark blue low-riding jeans, a black tank top, and a blue hoodie, along with a pair of stiletto heels to finish the look, Jude tied her hair back, put on her make-up, and rushed out the door, a black messenger back tossed over her shoulder.

She was in search of somewhere else to be, and someone to be around.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:59 pm

Dylan ran out of of his house and walked down the road looking at the ground. He looked at the rock and then a crack in the sidewalk. All of a sudden, he crashed into someone. Falling backwards and hitting the ground he groaned and looked at the girl "Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I should have been watching were I was going" He said getting up and holding his hand out to Jude to help her up.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:04 am

Jude was looking back at the sound of her front door opening when someone from the side crashed into her. She sprawled backwards, her bag hitting the ground just next to her, two books falling out. "What the he..." She started to yell at the person that had hit her, when she looked up to see Dylan Collins, holding his hand out to help her out. She took it and stood up. "Hey, no problem. I wasn't looking where I was going.. Either, I mean.. We both.." She was stumbling, and in a small voice said "weren't looking out." She felt so stupid. As she stood up, she grabbed her bag and reached down for her books, feeling dumber than dirt when she saw that the first book that could be seen was a romance novel, "Shanna" one of her favorites.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:10 am

Dylan smiled while he pulled her up to her feet "Well, um. I'm Dylan" He said thinking Hmmm, I think she already knows my freaking name! He shook his head but put the smile back on. He bit his lip and looked at her, he could help but smile. Jude was a real beautiful girl, and he was acting like a fool! he sighed and looked at the two books she had picked up. He looked at the one book "Shanna" He had heard of it because his friends girlfriend was reading it.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:14 am

Jude gave Dylan a small smile as she put the two books, "Shanna" and "Gone With The Wind" back into her bag. "I.. Uh, I know." She said, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "We've.. We've gone to school together for the last... Well, forever." She told him. "I think..." She blushed and looked away. "So, where were you going?" she asked, trying not to seem like a dork. It was hard to do, though, because she felt like a dork.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:20 am

Dylan smiled and then laughed "That's what I thought, I think we have been in the same school for a while.....Um...I was....Going.....Well, I was leaving my house full of arguing parents, my wrestling brothers and my little baby sister crying. So, where were you going" He flipped the hair out of his face and inhaled deeply. He looked at Jude and then dog barking across the street and then back to Jude. He bit his lip and smiled again looking into Jude's eyes.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cancerparady on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:25 am

Lance got up from the sun shining in his face. He found his house boring and wanted something to entertain him for now. So he grabbed his board and ran outside. He was off to the local skate park. For now Lance rode slowly so he can smoke a cig. A few blocks later and Lance flicked his smoke. Now he was riding fast down the street in the direction of the park. Lance did a couple flips then was on his way again.

cancerparady
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:28 am

Jude found herself relaxing, seeing that he might be a little nervous as well. He was probably trying to make up for running into her. "I was getting out of the house, too. My mother's new boyfriend.." She stopped and shrugged. She didn't trust the man and didn't think she ever would. "Care to get... Away together?" She offered, blushing again. She didn't take her eyes off of his, even when he had looked across the street. She couldn't bring herself to, though she was sure she looked stupid.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:38 am

Dylan nodded "Ah, I see" He smiled and looked at the small bloody scratch on his hand. He looked back to Jude and said "Uhm....Sure, I'd love to" He looked away and quickly added in "Walk and talk with you" He thought it was a good save.....Kinda.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:41 am

Jude smiled and pointed toward the way she was going. "Shall we? The park is always nice this time of day, or did you want coffee or something?" She asked, her heart soaring that he wanted to walk with her. "So, your house is busy, from the sound of it. How do you put up with that?" She asked. "I'm an only child, and I still can't put up with the people at my house."

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:53 am

Dylan smiled "We shall, I don't like coffee much" He started to walk "Well, I'm not sure how I deal with it. I just get out of the house I guess" He shrugged.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hadouken on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:36 am

Gabe woke up early in the morning. He showered and dressed and grabbed his birdhouse skateboard. Gabe skated to starbucks and grabbed a cappacuino. After he skated to the skatepark. On the way there he saw a boy and girl walking with each other.

Gabe muttered under his breath
"Love is for chumps" As he showed up at the skatepark he immeadetly started doing street skating. Tre Flipping here and there.
Gabe never really beilived in loved. He had been let dwn too many times.
HADOUKEN!

hadouken
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Jude smiled, taking a slow breath to calm herself down. She was actually going somewhere with Dylan! "The park it is." she said like her mind wasn't racing. "Well, I suppose it's good that you can get away." She said. "So... How old is your sister now? Not too old, is she?" She asked. They hung around the same people for the most part, and she enjoyed talking to his brothers, it was just him that made her nervous, put butterflies in her stomach.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Dylan shrugged "She is about three. Her birthday is soon....Wanna come?" He asked her smiled and looking at Gabe skate by "I'm sure she would be okay since she is two" He laughed.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cancerparady on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Lance was skating for a while. He was doing some nice tricks, but no one seemed to be looking his way. Lance stopped and noticed that they all were off with each other. Lance skated fast tricking where he could to exhaust his anger.He stopped hard and went out side the gate of the skate park. Lance sat under a tree in the garss and lit a smoke. He was tired and his head seemed empty.

cancerparady
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:39 pm

Jude smiled and nodded. "How sweet. I've seen her a few times." She said. "Very cute little girl." She said. "I always wanted a little sister, but it's probably best not to have someone else in my mess of a life." She reasoned, looking over her shoulder as they made their way into the park. She saw Lance and gave him a quick smile, before turning back to Dylan.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:53 pm

"Charis wake up, wake up" a small, soft feminine little voice said as she shook a still sleeping blonde head girl. "Charis, wake up please or mama will get mad at you" she said sadly and kept shaking the sleeping teen. Charis groaned and turned around and place a hand on her little not sister's head, "Yea yea I'm awake" she whispered sleepily to the little girl. Charis was an adopted kid, her real parents passed away when she was 13 and was put in an orphange for she had no other family. A French-American family had adopted her on a trip to Japan and renamed her, Charis Blackwood. Charis was okay with that, she got a loving family and had a happy life now, but she still remembers her birth parents and has photos of them and other things.

Charis petted the little blonde girl's head and sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes now,she was still tired for she had studied till late last night. The little girl nodded happily and ran out the room, Charis got up went to the bathroom, washed her face, teeth brushed her hair and then walked back to her room, to her closet and grabbed her outfit for the day.

Finished and ready to go, Charis walked downstairs quickly with a black messanger bag on her shoulder "Bye Mom" she yelled and opened the door quickly stepping out that she didn't even hear her mom call out to her. Charis walked on the cemented sidewalk calmly, she took out her ipod and started listening to some music, the type no one would understand unless they new Japanese. Charis made her way to the park not to far from where she lived, she'd liked to go there to sketch the trees, the kids playing happily in the playground or the skaters skating by.

==========================================

Alexander entered the park with smoke on his lips, he'd stayed out of his house last night and had woken up in hotel. He didn't rememeber anything about last night but really didn't care but he did know he'd been drugged and made out with some girl. That happened a few times a month, not like he cared about his will being or anything anyways. Alexander hated his life, his mother and father constantly fighting, cheating on each other with each other not knowing but him, his mother abusing him whenever she was drunk just like his dad when he was home, which was rare now a days. Alexander let out a puff of white smoke from his lips as he pulled out the cig in between his index fingers, he leaned aganist a tree placing the cig back in his lips. His pitch black eyes stared right a head of him, seeing the happy families play with their children, or teens hanging out or in dates, those won't last long...soon everything will shatter... Alexander thought filled with sadness but also with resent.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Dylan and Jude ended up at the park soon enough. Dylan looked around and thought Wow, that was fast..... He looked at all the people there and then Noticing Bill and Malachi there. He waved to them and looked back to Jude.

Bill and Malachi ran over to Dylan and Jude. Malachi looked at Dylan and then Jude and smiled "Hi, I'm Malachi. The older twin" He said holding his hand out.

Bill smiled "I'm Bill. The younger twin" He also held his hand out.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:16 pm

Jude watched as the twins ran up to them. She smiled and reached out to shake Malachi's hand. "Hi, I'm Jude. I have no twin." She said, letting go to shake Bill's hand. "Nice to meet you two." She said, pushing her hair from her face and putting her hands in her pockets. "I guess it's a park day?" She inquired.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!