Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love Is Wonderful IC

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Love Is Wonderful IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:30 pm

Malachi nodded "It's nice to meet you too" He looked at his twin and then to the people at the park "Yeah...It's very hot out.......And a doggie day...I was attacked by a dog" He told Dylan.

Bill laughed and looked at Dylan "It was very funny" He admitted to him.

Dylan smiled "I bet" He looked at Jude and smiled.
Awaken The Empire

Jaymz, Damien, Daryl, Shivan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:37 pm

Jude watched them and laughed softly, "Was it a big dog?" She asked, tilting her head. She looked at Dylan and winked, smiling slyly. She had been planning to read, but being around people was better for her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:45 pm

Malachi nodded "Yup" He pointed to the dog by the bench "He it like huge horse" He laughed a little. The dog was really big dog [what the dog looked like: http://www.molosserdogs.com/albums/album09/ake.jpg ]

Bill laughed really hard and loud after he pointed to the dog.

Malachi glared at him and jumped on his back and laughed.

Bill stumbled a little "Holy CRAP Malachi, How much DO you weigh?" He asked trying to hold him up.

Malachi looked down at him "Why, a I light or heavy?" He let out another laughed.

Bill laughed "Your HEAVY!!!" He yelled at him "You might break my back!!" He added in.

Malachi jumped off "Good,That's my point" He laughed a little.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:56 pm

Charis got to the park and looked around she saw many people around, she walked forward with a bright smile on her face. She passed 4 teens who where talking to each other, laughing but she didn't stop or anything to gawk at them, she walked around them carefully. Charis made her way to a bench and sat down, placing her bag next to her. She pulled out her sketch book and pencil and began to sketch the playground with the little kids there, her legs were crissed crossed as she sketched.

======================
Alice walked around the park happily, the only place where she felt like herself was there. No one knew her, no one cared who she was, so it was great. Alice spinned around happily as she waled through the grassy areas of the park and then stopped and sat down under a tree far from the playground and benches staring at the empty green plains of the park. "How beauitful..." she whispered happily.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Bill looked at Charis walking by them and he smiled at her and looked back to the group.

Dylan looked at Jude making sure she was still there and so she didn't leave. He winked back to her and smiled and looked back to the twins.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:11 pm

Jude laughed at the twin's antics and shook her head. "He doesn't look so mean." She said. She could have been referring to the dog, or either of the twins. She didn't let on which she was talking about. Seeing Dylan look at her, she blushed and looked away, then back at him. It almost seemed like... But she wouldn't get her hopes up that he would actually like her. He was just being nice.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:23 pm

'THE DOG IS FIERCE!!!!!" Malachi yelled. The dog barked and Malachi jump three feet in the air.

Bill giggled "Well, now we know Mally's fear" He said poking at Malachi.

Malachi nodded "Bring one of those home, and I run away to Dylan's house" He joked.

Dylan thought he should mess with Malachi "I have one of those dogs name Bones" He laughed in his head.

Malachi's eyes opened wide "Really?" He asked.

Dylan shook his head "Naw, I'm just messin' with ya" He laughed patting Malachi on the back.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cancerparady on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:28 pm

As Lance sat under the tree he had noticed all the people around. Everyone laughing having fun. " This sucks," he said out loud as he took another drag. Soon A blonde girl walked by in pink and black long sleeves. Lance couldn't help, but stare. He coughed the smoke up as she walked by. Not like she noticed Lance was a ways away. He watched as she sat down and began to draw. Lance sat there until his smoke burnt is fingers.
"Damn it,"He got up and looked around at the people around him. No one seemed to notice. Lance grabbed his board and nonchalantly walked to the path. Then pretending not to see her Lance skated his way. Once Lance got close enough he did a trick and tripped on purpose. He slyly sat down next to her gave her a big grin and said "so what you drawing!?"

cancerparady
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:28 pm

Jude tried to stop herself from laughing at Malachi, but she didn't know if she could. A soft giggle came from her lips and she covered her mouth. A second after the two had stopped talking, she looked at them and said "I've always wanted a dog like that." She admitted. "I think they make the best friends." It was true, and if they could watch her as she slept at night, all the better. "Do you have any dogs?" She asked, curiously. She was asking them all, but looking at Dylan.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassie Vampire on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:37 pm

Bill nodded "Yeah...We have a little Yorkie puppy named Rascal.... he is quite adorable....Just like you Jude" He said sweetly.

Dylan nudged Bill with his elbow and shot a small glare at him saying Shut Up.

Bill pursed his lips witch meant Sorry.

Cassie Vampire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:47 pm

Jude blushed at being called adorable and looked down. In that, she didn't catch Dylan's nudge of Bill, or the glare. When she looked up, she saw Bill looking at Dylan and pursing his lips. "Thank you." She said. "Yorkies are cute, but I like big dogs." She said. "What about you, Dylan? Any dogs?"

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:35 am

Bella walked into the park that was by her house. She was dressed in dark blue skinny jeans and a tight white tshirt, that clung to her every curve. Flip flops adorned her petite feet and she walked in looking around admiring a couple that leaned against a tree and she sighed. She wanted that more then anything.

Everytime she found love it abused her, tore her apart, everything that was bad. It was a relief that she could keep her virginity intact.

Walking looking down she didnt notice the boy that was in front of her and BAM she bumped right into him falling backwards. "Oh god I am so sorry! I was totally daydreaming and I didnt notice you there!" She looked up at the boy her big blue eyes sparkling in the sun portaying genuine sorryness. Her pink lips parted as she took in a deep breath, her butt her from landing on a rock but she didnt want to say that.

He was...cute. Looking down in his hand she frowned as she noticed the cigarette, a nasty habbit, but oh well her grandmother and grandfather smoked, everyone around her had smoked her entire life. She didnt like her own parents.

"I didnt make you burn yourself did i?!?" she felt stupid still being on the ground and looking up at the boy.
Live each day as if its your last, never regret your mistakes just learn from them

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hadouken on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Gabe sat on a park bench tired from skating so much. Gabe laughed when he saw some girl walk into a skateboarder.
"Hes gonna beat the crap out of her."
Gabe knew he should probably step in because with a skaters tempature, the girl would not stand a chance.
But he did'nt move a muscle, eyeing the pretty girl curiously...

((Hey do you wanna love triangle wishi?))
HADOUKEN!

hadouken
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:40 pm

(YAY! TWO PEOPLE TO LOVE MEEE gwaaafafafa) (what is gwaafafafa you ask its my own concoction dont judge mee:)

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:07 pm

(SNAP! It already started! Someone catch me up please?)
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:11 pm

(why dont you just read? its like 1 page? i bumped into some guy woot and fell >< )

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:27 pm

(lol, because I'm lazy right now. Just got back from school)
"You know, Angela, I can't really clean the pool with you on my back."
"But you promised me a piggy back ride Aaron."
"I ment later."
"Well now is just as any good a time as ever."
"Get off before I throw you in the pool."
"EEP!" She quickly scrambled off his back while he laughed at her.
"Why don't you go ride Shadow while I finsh here?" Aaron asked, looking over at her, usng the cleaning net to get some more leaves out of the in ground pool.
"You promised to go with me..."
"I'll meet you there when I'm finished."
She sighed, then straightened up and smiled, "Alright." She with that she was off, running toward the stable. It was about a mile away from her hous,e but she had ran longer then that when she lived in her old town. Having just moved to this town just a few days ago, she was still getting used to the surroundings, but she knew the way to the stables pretty well.
Once there and she had Shadow all saddled she petted her other horse who happened to be pregnant, Star, on the snout, then walked out with Shadow into the feild. She hopped onto Shadow back and began trotting around, jumping over bars and running around barrels. It was the best thing ever. She loved riding her horses. It was like you were flying. She continued riding, laughing lightly.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hadouken on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:21 pm

((OK I guess Ill keep it going.))

Gabe hopped up and walked over to Bella. He grabbed the corner of her shirt with two fingers and pulled her away.
"Yea... Um. Dont do that. He might just let you go if you stop talking to him.
Gabe flicked his hair in a charming way.
Gabe never really got into much girls but this one...seemed different. Well maybe not but she was pretty smoking hot.
"Im Gabe"
He drop his board and held out his somewhat clammy hand.

hadouken
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Bella almost jumped when she was tugged on and she turned around. A cute asian looking boy was behind her. She smiled as he moved his hair and she looked him up and down. He was attractive. "Hi, I'm Bella." she smiled and took his hand and giggled he was shaking in her hands and it was a little clammy and she pulled her hand back and brushed her hair back.

She looked back at the boy who seemed to be ignoring her and looked back at Gabe. "I like the name Gabe. Its....different, not to many people named Gabe.
(THANK YOU! God I have been waiting for SOMEONE to post.)

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hadouken on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:21 am

((SAME HERE! Geez I hate it when forums die...))

Gabe laughed.
"Err, yea I know. Well cya."
Gabe started to walk away. He left because he knew it was just another pretty girl. It was another oppurtunity for his heart to be broken. Gabe had that happen way to many times before and he would'nt let it happen again.
So Gabe just brushed this girl off like it was nothing. Gabe wanted to believe that he could have love, he really did. But he just would'nt risk it. He thought Bella was pretty sure, but unless she showed she really like him. He was prepared to forget about her forever.

hadouken
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!