Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lunar Waltz ((mature for language))

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Lunar Waltz ((mature for language))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueEyedSugarFiend on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:12 pm

Rinoa smiled softly as Derc strode up. "I was wondering..." she said to the group. "I don't have a GF yet, and..." she blushed deeply. "I was wondering if I could have this GF." She smiled nervously, worried about what the others would say. She decided to try and play it off as if it were nothing, but checking all her equipment and looking over Angelo's limit breaks. The heavy blush was still on her cheeks when she found she had nothing else to busy herself with.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueEyedSugarFiend
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:15 pm

"Ouch..."Squall rubbed his head. And then he drank a potion to restore the little health the bats had taken from him. He Junctioned Shiva and Blizzard magic to vital parts, and then looked ahead to the small, dimly lit cave where an unknown monster dwelled. "Alright, guys...you ready for this?"
それは避けられない勝利者です。

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sketchy
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:01 pm

"Me and Squall over there already have one each, and I'm sure Seifer won't mind stepping aside," Derc walked toward a large circular area. The ground started shaking and lava started to flow all around. The temperature of the room grew quickly, easily hitting over 100 degrees F. Derc had to take off his jacket it was getting so hot, and he was already a little sweaty from fighting earlier.

"Who disturbs me?" A deep voice boomed throughout the cavern.

"Future SeeD members, now show yourself!" Derc commanded in the direction of the voice. "I seek your treasure and this woman seeks your companionship!"

From the lava in the far side of the room a large monster appeared. He was shaped like a big red lion, though he stood on two legs. "You are under our command, Ifrit!" Derc called the beast by name.

"This battle shall determine that!" The large red lion boomed before entering attack position.

"Well, here's where we have fun then," Derc gave Rinoa a big smile then turned towards the battle wit his sword drawn. He ran as hard as he could and jumped into the air for a high attack.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:38 pm

Seifer nodded at Derc's comment, and when the GF emerged, he redied a blizard spell. When both attacks hit home, the beast roared and jumped forward. He didn't see it coming until it was too late. At the last moment, somebody shouldered him aside, and he fell with a small 'oof' coming from his lips. "Damn." he said, moving to sit up.
"My life is just a Faerie sigh..."

"Then I'll just have to hold my breath..."

-Holly Black Valiant

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueEyedSugarFiend on Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:42 pm

Rinoa Gasped as she saw the large paws going for Seifer. Her body reacted instantly, and somehow she shoved his larger frame out of the way. The claw struck her hard on the left side, tossing her halfway across the platform. When she tried to stand, she found she'd sprained one of her ankles, and had to stay crouched. Angelo whimpered as he came to her aid at her side.

BlueEyedSugarFiend
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:46 pm

Squall was going to try something new this battle. instead of charging in head first and trying to kill everything that moved, he hung back and cast a Blizzard spell on his sword. He thought that if his sword was colder it would do more damage. 'Alright, time to find out...'Squall thought as soon as his gunblade's temperature dropped dramatically. The blade swung with all of his might behind it and he was sure to pull the gun trigger as soon as the tip penetrated the Ifrit's skin.Great Damage! The stunned creature spun away from Rinoa and locked onto a new target. Squall. Since he didn't have time to recharge his blade with an ice element, he turned to his last resort. He dug deep within himself, leapt behind a near-by stalagmite, and called for the one entity that would help them most in this fight: Shiva, the Ice Goddess.
But it took time to summon her, so Squall hoped with all his heart that either the others would protect him, or that Ifrit would change his target...

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:16 pm

Derc saw Squall getting ready to summon a creature. "Haha, good thinking Squall. Shiva will put this flame out! We've got to protect him, ladies and gentlemen." Ifirit was heading straight fir Squall with no one around to get there in time, so Derc threw his sword with all his might at the beast. The sword stuck into Ifrit's side and the fire lion let out a big growl and turned to face Derc who was already charging, though he was weaponless. Ifirit through a fireball at him and Derc tried to dodge it but was hit with a bulk of the explosion and knocked flying back hard. Derc could feel himself getting burnt as some of the flames engulfed him. Multiple holes were put in his pants and his shirt was burnt almost totally off. His shoes must have partly melted because he could feel air between his toes.

When he landed he was laying right beside Rinoa, who had sprained her ankle earlier. Derc was in a lot of pain and fighting to stay conscious. "Hey," he coughed, "could I spare you for a cure?" he asked, smiling despite the pain. A cure wouldn't really heal his burns but would at least get him back on his feet.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueEyedSugarFiend on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:41 pm

Rinoa had sent Angelo into his cannon attack when she felt more than heard Derc slam into the ground next to him. She reached forward and placed her left hand on his chest with a smile, before performing a cure on him. When she opened her eyes again, she looked down to see one drop of blood slide down her finger and onto his shirt. She was bleeding? What from? It must have been from when Ifrit scratched her. She quickly hid her hand behind her back, trying to keep him from seeing. "Now that you're a little better, get out there and fight that beast!!"

BlueEyedSugarFiend
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:59 pm

Derc had noticed the blood drop, and he suddenly found a new respect for Rinoa. He was trying to hide the fact that she was hurt from him, not wanting to show weakness. A trait you don't see in girls very often. He looked around the battlefield, his diversion had worked. Squall should be almost done summoning Shiva. Derc's sword was still stuck in the side of the monster, the young mans figuring it'd be easier to get once the battle was over. There was little he could do anyway, and Shiva should finish the beast off. "I'd get in the way, at this point. Plus Squall's about to summon Shiva and I'd hate to get hit with one of her ice cycles. So how about you let me see that cut? You cured me, the least I could do is return the favor."

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueEyedSugarFiend on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:28 pm

Rinoa didn't move for a long moment. Finally after what seemed to be an internal struggle, she turned her left side to him. Three of Ifrit's claws had managed to gouge deep. Two on her arm, and one extending from her back to her side. "It's not so bad..." she said softly, but her HP was in the yellow, and she could use a cure. Rinoa always felt so selfish when she used a cure on herself, and she didn't have any potions at the moment. "I can handle it until we get back to the Garden." She also didn't want to seem like a wuss infront of a prospective boy to chase. She pulled a length of cloth from her pack and wrapped her ankle. "Besides, I have to give the final blow to get the GF..." She tried to stand, and cringed from pain in her ankle, but a moment later she was smiling. "See I'll be fine."

BlueEyedSugarFiend
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:52 pm

Squall looked around and saw that Rinoa and Derc were both down. 'Damnit!' he thought,'gotta hurry this up!' just as the word entered him mind, another voice came into his head. A Goddess-like voice. "What is my target, master?" the voice said. It had to be Shiva, he had never gotten the chance to summon her before, so he didnt really know. He said out, "Attack the Ifrit demon." the voice in his head again,'The Ifrit? I shall do my best.' and there was a flash of white light as the Ifrit removed Derc's Buster sword and chunking it toward Squall as a final attempt to avoid Shiva. the blade hit Squall square in the face, across the bridge of his nose and up between his eyes. everything went all white as Shiva emered to take care of Ifrit, but then he only saw black as he lost consciousness due to rapid blood loss... he hoped Shiva helped...

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:47 pm

Seifer was just standing again when Shiva emerged and almost defeated Ifrit. A quick scan showed that he would need just a little push over the edge. "Rinoa!" he called, "If you want the GF now's your chance!!!!!" He sighed. He still didn't have a GF and he could easily take it right now. When had he decided to go soft?

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!