Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lunar Waltz ((mature for language))

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Lunar Waltz ((mature for language))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:04 pm

[[OOC]] This is a Final fantasy 8 role play and all the major characters and antagonists are open for play (unless sombody else has already claimed them of course) So. This is AU still at the garden, just the events in the game don't happened. But, things like personalities are the same (ie Squall and Seifer still hate each other, Selphie is still useless etc.) New characters are also welcome!!!

So have fun with it, and use these layouts for your characters.

Returning Characters:

Username:
Character Name:

New Characters

Username:
Character Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Last edited by yourdarkestfear on Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My life is just a Faerie sigh..."

"Then I'll just have to hold my breath..."

-Holly Black Valiant

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Lunar Waltz ((mature for language))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:08 pm

Username: Sketchy
Character Name: Squall Leonhart
それは避けられない勝利者です。

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sketchy
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueEyedSugarFiend on Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:09 pm

Username: BlueEyedSugarFiend
Character Name: Rinoa Heartly

BlueEyedSugarFiend
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:10 pm

Username: Yourdarkestfear
Character Name: Seifer Alamassy

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:27 pm

'Damn Seifer...' Squall thought to himself as he skulked off to the library.'What the hell makes him think he can do whatever he wants? Disiplinary Comittee my ass, him and those two lackey's are nothing but slackers.' Squall walked down the hallway toward the library study-hall and was gazing out the window while thinking. 'Why am i so mad all of a sudden? he didnt really even do anything this time...except saying " 'sup!" in his usual high-and-mighty voice tone.' But as Squall took his seat in the library's computer terminal, he just couldnt shake the feeling that something was weird today. He logged into the computer and dealt with the ominous feeling in his gut.

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueEyedSugarFiend on Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:38 pm

Rinoa looked up at the garden with wide eyes. She'd always heard about the Gardens but she'd never expected it to be so amazing. It had always been the omnipresent existence in the background of her daily life. But now, it was going to be a part of her, everyday. She squared her shoulders and held her head up. Today, she was going to go straight in to an advanced class. She'd been fighting the monsters around the plains her whole life, and now her mother had spoken to the headmaster who agreed to let her into a higher class.

BlueEyedSugarFiend
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:42 pm

Seifer stomped past the library. What the hell was Squall's problem? All he'd done was say 'sup' and the kid had freaked out on him. As he walked towards the direction board, he saw a lovely black haired female. Thinking that it would be a good chance for him, he walked up and after conversing with her for a long moment, he led her up to their classroom, where he saw emo boy sitting in his seat.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:51 pm

Username: Flying Monkey Child
Character Name: Derc Vinsill
Height: 6'2
Appearance: Short, almost buzzed, black hair. He keeps it so short so that he doesn't have to worry about it, plus it looks really good on him. His eyes are a deep shade of hazel and his skin is slightly tanned. From all the hard training he does to become a SEED he is in top physical condition. Derc usually wears dark blue jeans with a long sleeve gray t-shirt.
Personality: Derc is his own man, he lives for the next thrill. Unlike a lot of people he doesn't bother with the stupid dramas of the Garden, prefering to just hang out with his own friends. He's got a smart mouth and has had plenty of run-ins with the disciplinary committee, but he doesn't listen to them in the least. For that matter, Derc hardly listens to the rules at all, but he is smart. He never goes too far to get expelled or something that bad. Derc is very optimistic, and is also oppinionated, in that he can always say something about any topic. Some people say he's pretty wise, in a quirky, unexpected kind of way. He's also really good to be around when you are feeling down, for making people feel better is one of his specialties. In general, he's a very likable guy and is rather popular in the garden.
Other: Derc's weapon is a buster sword, modeled after Cloud from the legends his mom used to tell him at bedtime about Cloud and Sephiroth.

Derc passed Squall in the hall. He looked pissed, probably had something to do with Seifer again. Those two's rivalry wasn't a secret or anything, plus Squall always looked depressed or something. He was kind of a loner. Still, since he was one of the top students in their class, Derc couldn't help but show him at least some respect.

Derc was frustrated as well, but because of a lesser reason. He was bored. Derc had woken up early that morning, accidentally set his alarm 3 hours early, and since he wasn't able to fall back to sleep he went ahead and did everything he was planning on doing that day. He already went to the training grounds, did his school work in the library, and plain and simple was just bored. All his friends were in class for the next few hours, and he had nothing to do. So he decided he'd just go to do something he normally did when he was this bored, just sit in on someone else's class. He had done this before, if he was going to be bored he might as well be bored and learning something.

As he walked in he saw Seifer and Squall and some new girl who was standing with Seifer. Derc couldn't resist. He walked up to Seifer and the girl, "Afternoon, Seif, who's your friend?" Derc turned to the girl, "Obviously you just met him else you'd of stopped talking to him by now." Derc grinned, Seifer was fun to fuck with.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:57 pm

As Squall tried to log-on, a message popped up onto the screen. "ACCESS HAS BEEN DENIED. SQUALL L. PLEASE REPORT TO HISTORY OF WEAPONRY CLASS."
"Crap...forgot about that class." Squall gathered up his things and raced toward the elevator so he wouldn't be late. Rounding the corner he saw Seifer courting some new girl...'No chance, Seifer, get a life.' He thought. But rather that start another argument by going that direction, he ran around the middle pillar of hte Garden and hopped into the elevator as Seifer, who was strutting to impress the girl, was just now rounding the corner.
After the elevator stopped, Squall walked quickly into class and logged on to the computer there. History was REALLY boring, so, as usual, Sqaull opened a game of Solitare and waited for the bell to ring, but just as he started to play, Seifer walked in with the new girl...

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:05 pm

Seifer glared at Derc. "What do you know shit-for-brains?" he asked, his expression slightly bored and calculative. Derc was an interesting student. No matter how much he tried, he just couldn't hate the kid. He wasn't particularly fond of him in any sense of the word, but he respected him, and only gave him hell as the disceplinary comittee because it was unbelievably fun.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueEyedSugarFiend on Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:08 pm

Rinoa looked from one boy to the other as the insults flew.
"I have just met him, but he's seemed nothing but nice so far." She smiled as she looked back at the blonde boy. She couldn't tell whether this was just friendly confrontation, or real dislike of each other. Neither seemed too angry with the other, but something told her that this wasn't just joking comraderie. "But of course I suppose I'll have to get to know him better." her smile widened as she looked back at Derc.

BlueEyedSugarFiend
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:46 pm

"Damn, here I am helping you. Well, new girl, if you want to avoid trouble from the disciplinary committee then learn to enjoy his company. However," Derc stepped in front of Seifer so that Seifer was out of the picture, "If you're looking for a good time then look me up. Name's Derc Vinsill, and I wouldn't be to hard to find 'round here." Derc looked for an empty seat but didn't find any, so there went his idea to stay around for the class. He decided he'd just head to the lounge and see if a movie was on. As he left he looked over his shoulder, "Oh, right, I'm planning on heading on a little..." Derc paused for a second, "...Excavation later tonight. 'Round midnight or so. Already got the truck, but the people who were suppossed to go bailed out on me. If you guys want in let me know," Derc gave them a wink then walked out of the classroom.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueEyedSugarFiend on Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:02 pm

Rinoa watched as the larger man left. This could be very very fun. There was a glint in her eye as she watched his back. "What's the disciplinary comittee?" she asked, turning to look at Seifer, "And what do you think we go with him tonight?" She looked up at him with big eyes, and tilted her shoulder in a way that she knew made her absolutely adorable.

BlueEyedSugarFiend
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:06 pm

[[OOC]] I'm going to tone down Seifer's attitude. He's still gonna be a pompous ass, just a little more bearable.

[[IC]]

Seifer laughed as the other boy walked off. "The disciplinary comittee is a group of three that govern the student body around here." he turned back to look at her. "We keep everyone in check I guess you could say." When he heard her second question, he almost immediately said no, but when she gave him that look... that was his weakness. Pretty girls and their begging faces. "I suppose... we might be able to... go for a little bit..." he said Looking away before she guilted him into something else entirely.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:04 pm

Squall watched as Seifer, the new girl, and Derc had some conversation about sneaking out tonight. Squall quickly typed out a PM -Hey, Seifer, i was kinda planning on sneakin' out 2night, and was wonderin if u'd be to pissed off to be ok if go?- of course it didnt matter if he said, ok to it or not, Squall was going to go anyway, but it'd be better if Seifer wasn't going to be an asshole the whole time. He hit the "send" button and waited to see what hapopened.

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Derc walked to the garage to make sure his truck was all ready to go. It had cost him a pretty penny to bribe the garage worker to have the truck outside the garden that night, Derc had to save up for a while, bu it would be nice. Derc always wanted to explore the cave north of the garden. And afterwards, if they have enough fuel, they could always hit up the town that wasn't too far. Of course, Derc always figured he'd be doing this with his own friends as oppossed to Seifer, but having that new girl come too would be good. She was pretty easy on the eyes.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:38 pm

When Seifer found the pm, he quickly typed a response. "Sure emo-boy. As long as you don't make everything depressing." the boy laughed as he clicked send. Tonight, would be fun. Then he could impress Rinoa with his fighting skills.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:40 pm

OOC: I'm just going to go ahead and skip to the night, if that's alright with everyone.

IC:

Derc was dressed in his usual gear, the only difference being he was armed with his sword. He loved his Buster Sword, it somehow made him feel like he was Cloud from the legend. The big thing now was Gunblades, both Seifer and Squall had them. In Derc's mind the Buster Sword was superior. Sure, it couldn't shoot anything, but Derc figured that you had swords and you had guns and that they should be kept separate. His Buster Sword was much larger than the Gunblade, and packed more punch. It worked, Derc was bigger than the two. He was a good inch or so higher than them and was stronger, at least he thought so. He had to be to use the Buster Sword.

He made sure to load up on whatever magic he could. It was a good supply, about two weeks ago he and two of his friends ran out on foot and just got all the magic they could using the draw ability. It was then that Derc got his first GF too, Quetzalcoatl. What happened was that while he and his friends were doing a magic run a huge lightning storm came, probably one of the biggest the garden had seen in years. Long story short the lighting GF attacked them from the clouds. By the end of the fight both Derc's friends were knocked out and Derc was the one who finished it off, making him the rightful master of the GF. Of course, Derc never told anyone. Only his two friends knew.

It was already past midnight, the others should be getting there any minute. The truck was ready, fueled up to the max and Derc was wanting to get out of there. He would have left them if being out on your own was any fun.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:26 am

Squall changed out of his school cloths and put on his usual jeans and black jacket. Evidentally, they were going to the cave north of the garden, so Squall grabbed his gunblade, and checked his magic...20 Bizzard,10 Fire, 3Lightning, and 7 Drain. Not too bad, even though Squall wasnt the biggest fan of magic, he still used it every once in a while. After checking his equipment, he grabbed his deck of cards (never know when you'll need 'em) and walked down to the garage. When he got there, Derc was waiting. "Hope you dont mind me showin' up, Derc, I was going to ask you, but you'd already left, so i asked Seifer if he minded if i came. The more, the merrier, right?"

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:08 am

"'Course, Squall, you're welcome to join, as soon as the other two get here..." Derc motioned to the bed of the truck, "Just throw your gunblade in the bed," Derc had to do the same with his sword, the weapons wouldn't fit in the cab of the truck. Having Squall here worked out great, there were four seats in the truck and now they'd all be filled up.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!