Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lyles house for 'gifted' teens

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Lyles house for 'gifted' teens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Samuel Lyle, a sorcerer who sixty years ago proclaimd to people with supernatural abilities that he could help them live an easier life, how unfortunate for them he was lying Anyone who went to him for help met the most unfortunate end.

Now sixty years later The sorcerer's old house is now known as Lyles house for troubled teens But there is nothing troubled about these teens except the fact that they have supernatural powers and no way to control them,that and not everything at Lyles house is as it seems.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

So yeah that about covers the story line now onto rules

1. No godmodding
2.No fighting through OOC's if you have a problem with someone take it to the Pm system.
3.Keep romance PG-13 please.
4. No Anime pics Please.
5. Have fun.

Character skellies

Name:
Why you're at Lyles house: (Pyromania,Scizophrenia,AntiSocial,Got into a fight, Etc. This must be something that could be classified into a mental ilness)
Race: (What you really are: Half-demon,Necromancer,Werewolf,Sorcerer,Witch, Shaman, ETC.)
Abilities: (Can start fires just by thinking about it,Can see and talk to ghosts and summon spirits back into their bodies,Can cast spells,Have a poltergeist or can do astral projections, ETC.)
Appearance:

_____________________________________________________________-

Name: Chloe Young
Grade: 9th
Why you're at Lyles house: She is a supposed Scizophrenic.
Race: Necromancer
Abilities: Can see and talk to ghosts and summon spirits back into their bodies
Appearance: Image
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Lyles house for 'gifted' teens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wallow on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:02 pm

Name: Iris Sawyer
Grade: 10
Why you're at Lyles house: Antisocial
Race: Half demon
Abilities: Leeching- can absorb the powers of others. If she leeches from someone, she has their power and gives them whatever power she had last. She can't control it and whenever she comes into contact with someone who has a power, both people feel a strange sensation, almost like static shock. Currently she has the power of minor shapeshifting.
Appearance:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wallow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Alrighty then approved.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:17 pm

Name: Ananeko Raitsu
Why you're at Lyles house: She was caught in a fight and summoned a demon and the boy is now in the mental hospital for being unstable.
Race: Half-Demon
Abilities: She is in control of the dead, she can literally open the gates of hell but will usually pass out for three day after this, she has some superhuman strength but not alot.
Appearance: Her skin is slightly pale. She usually wears gray/black fingerless gloves with elbow warmers, she wears any type of T-shirt as long as it's not preppy, she wears black bottoms skirts shorts or pants with chains and a few skulls on them. she has a skeleton choker around her neck. her eyes are a very abnormal bright green and her hair is spiked out in the back with a bang that covers most of her face. she has 5 piercings in each ear 1 in her tongue and snake bites.
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Name: Leo "Headcase" Hibiki
Why you're at Lyles house: "Socially Unfit" aka Insane
Race: Shaman
Abilities: Imagination Summoning - He can create creatures out of his own imagination
Appearance: Headcase is 6'3" but he is usually hunched over and appears to be about 5'8". He has long brown hair that reaches the middle of his back. His hair is always in a mangled mess and is always going everywhere. He has two different colored eyes the left his brown and the right is blue. He wears a big black t-shirt with a smiley face on it most of the time. He has ripped up jeans with black shoes on. He has a necklace on that has a smiley face on that also. He has a tattoo on his right arm of a dragon that goes all the way from his shoulder to the middle of his palm where the head of the dragon is.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fred-Cody on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:24 pm

Name: Thomas Standford

Grade: 10th

Why you're at Lyles house: In his old city of Chicago, he tired to play hero with his powers, and ended up almost killing a boat load of people. He was forced out of the city, and sent to the school to try and learn how to use his powers.

Race: Shaman/Elementalist

Abilities:
Summoning Storms: Currently a very weak power for him
Control of Rock: Can change the shape of any rock around him, as if it was like putty, but like all his other powers, will often backfire.
Rock Elemental: Often has a size changing Rock Elemental following him.
Slight Healing: Can heal people with water.. some times...

(I can remove any power! so if this is to many just let me know.)

Appearance:
Thomas stands about 5'11" with long brown hair. He often wears a green shirt and Blue jeans. His skin stays pretty pail even after long times in the sun.
(sorry for no Pic :S)

Fred-Cody
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:36 pm

Well I suppose we can get started It will be everyones first day at Lyles house so we'll all introduce ourselves get to know eachother and really get this role play going Sound good?

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fred-Cody on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:38 pm

Sounds good to me ^^

Fred-Cody
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:40 pm

im good with it

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:55 pm

Alright then

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Name:Nik LaKoda
Grade:11
Race:Mage
Reason:Killed two women when they refused to date him. Labeled: Psycho unstable killer.
Abilities:Control and manipulatiom of plants:
-Suffocating Roses:Spawns roses that constrict the target's throat.
-Thorn bombs:Launches rose thorns that stick to the target and explode
-Regular growth of plants. Not harmful.

Let me know if I need more.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:19 pm

Name: Nate Britons
Grade:9th

Why you're at Lyles house: He seriosuly needs control over his power he discovered his powers and a cool weapon from his parents and accidently hurt somone. Police came and he accidently transformed and destroyed the cops. He was considered a terrorist because of the burst of energy he realeased.

Race: Human/Alien Hybrid/ Avatar(Not like from Avatar the last air-bender)

Abilities: He posseses minor superhuman abilties and sword skills. He is able to use a special device called LI for extra power, and his main ability to transform to Suro Nate where he gains the power to alter things.

Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:25 pm

Name: Jamison (Jamie) Brooks
Grade: Sophmore
Why you're at Lyles house: Jamie has been accused of having Dissociative Identity Disorder after a spirit that was brought to this plane by a spell he performed possessed him on several occasions which caused his school to transfer him to Lyle's House.
Race: Sorcerer
Abilities: Can see and summon spirits and has the ability to cast basic spells with the aide of his spell book and a circle.
Last edited by pioneercadet on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:33 am

All accepted but As i stated in the rules This is not an anime rp Now I understand if you could not find a regular picture just try to find something close.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:43 pm

alright i understand i could not find anything that was even close to what i wanted. i will continue looking kaida i apologize

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Name: Clover Fox
Grade: 10
Why you're at Lyle's house: Has a thing for mindless destruction. Is slightly Schizophrenic. Is very immature and incapable of being responsible.
Race: Half Demon
Abilities: Teleportation up to 30 feet away. Telekinesis on objects up to 20 feet away, but has no fine control on it. Example: She might try to move a pencil across a desk an accidentally crash the desk through a wall.
Appearance: Has a short lithe build and pale freckled skin. She has dark hair in a 50s bob, and small deer antlers. Hey eyes are huge and deep brown. She has a very little-girlish fashion sense.

Hope it's not too late, I was going to join up earlier, like yesterday, but my computer crashed... again.
You can't spell neurotic
without erotic.

Edelle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:58 pm

I hope i can join in too ^^

Name: Noir Doux
Grade: 11th grade
Why you're at Lyles house: She got angry at a few preppy girls who were spreading bad rumors about her and she thought about the school burning down and then the school burnt down suddenly and she was blamed with being a pyro but was not seriously charged. Then when she was tranfered to another school she got angry at some guys who tried to rape her and summoned some wolves and had them kill the guys, she was later transfered to Lyles house for 'gifted' teens and was labled with Pyromania and a serial killer.
Race: Fire controler and can control carnivores.
Abilities: Can start fires just by thinking about it and can control some carnivores that are nearby and can sometimes hear their thoughts but if the bond is strong enough she can almost always hear their thoughts.
Pet: Wolf/Wolfie, a white wolf that has blue eyes and a black stripe going down his spine. Wolfie met Noir upstate when she was in the woods and decided to befriend her, they are very close and Wolfie follows her everywhere.
Last edited by VastoLordeWolf on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:38 pm

Name: Alyssa
Grade: College student
Why you're at Lyles house: Germaphobic
Race: Shaman
Abilities: Alyssa can creat a sort of orb around anyone or anything, the orb is made of dark magic and when she gets nervous the orb starts forming around whatever she's looking at
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ryda babe on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:44 pm

Name:Isabella (Bells) ann McGinnis
Grade:9th
Why you're at Lyles house: very anti social and one day when some people where making fun of here she started to shift from a mage to were wolf and finnally settled on a regular wolf and killed them all.
Race: `shape shifter (now that she is at lyles school for special teens she usually is a neko)
Abilities: can shape shift into anything even if its in her own imagination and whatever she shapes shifts into she takes the powers of that plus her shape shifting
When I saw you I was afraid to meet you
When i met you i was afraid to kiss you
When i kissed you i was afraid to love you
No that i love you I'm afraid to lose you

[CENTER]Image

ryda babe
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!