Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Magic High (Open RP)

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Magic High (Open RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kabanus on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:10 am

He heard the girl's question and would address it in due time. Mickey's ears began to twitch. Alex picked him up, staring into his eyes. He set the fox down and he set off under the fence. With any luck, he'd find the wolf. He turned to the girl. He spoke in a warm, northern brogue. "'Twas from m'self. I've gotta get to know the animals here. They're nae so different from home, y'know? M'apologies if I startled ye, lass." He could tell she was younger than him, but by how much he wasn't certain.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kabanus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:15 am

Suzu couldn't tell if that was his real accent or not. "Hey I'm not a little kid ya know". "I'm 14" she looked up at him she figured he was older then her by 2 or 3 years. She couldn't help but get mad.
"How old are you"? She could tell he was older but bye how much. "I can't believe how short i am compared to him" she thought. She looked into his green eyes silently wondering what he was doing
The hardest thing in
...::LIFE::...
Is knowing which bridges to
...::CROSS::...
And which to
...::BURN::...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

morning_mist
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kabanus on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:22 am

"I'm sixteen." He looked back at her, wondering why such a small person would be out in the woods alone. Back home she'd not have been allowed to leave the village unsupervised. Though, she was the first person he'd ever spoken to who also had an ability. He had always just thought that he had a deeper connection to the natural world. Then he received the letter, telling him that it was magic. He was wary at first, but it had slowly grown on him. He kept an ear out for Mickey. "Name's Alexandre, but ye can call me Alex." He stretched his hand out to her.

Kabanus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:28 am

"OH hello alex nice to meet ya". "My nam's suzu" she said shaking his hand. She felt a nice feeling coming off of him she just had to smile. "By the way what were you doing out here"? "I saw your fox go on the other side of the fence".
Suzu looked up with curious eyes. She couldn't help but ask like her father always said curiosity killed the cat.

morning_mist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kabanus on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:35 am

He showed her the patch of hair that a jay had brought him. "This is a sample of fur from the common Gray Wolf. I'm concerned wi' the wildlife around here, so I want tae familiarize m'self wi' it as much as is possible while I can. What about you? What're you doing out here all by y'self?" He could sense some sort of turbulence within her. He looked into her eyes, reveling in the fact that he had met someone who could actually speak. The closest person to his age back home was twelve, and the adults were always too busy to speak with him.

Kabanus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:41 am

"Well.." she looked down sadly. "Everyone was having lots of fun. I didn't want to disturb them so i went here". She was sad that she didn't get to talk to the people at the lake. She sighed deeply. She looked at him with glassy eyes as if saying i want my doll.
She felt like she was about to break. " Well sorry for being sad heh". "Hey can i stay with you for a while" she stared at him with hopeful eyes.

morning_mist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kabanus on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:47 am

He felt sad for her. "Ah, sure thing, Suzu. If ye dinnae mind my asking, what do ye do? From what I understand everyone here has some kinda ability." He was listening for her response, but was also concerned for Mickey. He had been gone for too long. If he didn't show up soon he'd have to just whistle him back, and if that didn't work, he may have to after the little rascal himself. If this wolf was anything like the few he had seen at home, this beast was at least five times as big as the fox.

Kabanus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:51 am

"Oh well i can control people to do what i want like a puppet" she said smiling. "I can also teleport to far away places". She was happy that she meet someone who was very nice. When she looked at him he seemed worried. " Hey whats wrong you look worried". Her curiosity never ceased to amaze her. She could tell he was worried about his fox. "Hey if your worried i can teleport you to the other side of this fence". She didn't really know why is was fenced, but he was worried and she wanted to help. So she waited silently for an answer.

morning_mist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kabanus on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:01 am

"Nah, When the time comes, I'll climb the fence m'self. I appreciate the offer though." He listened closely, a look of relief washing over his face. "Never mind, he's coming back. And he seems to have brought me what I was lookin' for." Mickey dug his way back under the fence, a large gray wolf following him. Alex reached his hand through the fence, letting the wolf sniff his hand. Alex placed his hand on the side of the wolf's muzzle, his eyes glowing red again. He understood the wolf's eating habits, where he believed his territory to be, everything about the creature that it could not communicate to otherse

Kabanus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:07 am

Suzu stayed silent as she saw his eyes glow red. She looked at the wolf and alex with curious eyes. She couldn't help but stare. "If you don't mind me asking what's your power"? From what it seems it looks like he can comunicate with animals. She sat silently waiting for what he was going to say. She was glad that the fox came back unharmed. She looked at the sunset telling her it was getting late but she didn't care not now anyways. She felt happy in his presence so she decided to stay a while longer. What could waiting here a little bit longer hurt.

morning_mist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kabanus on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:14 am

He stood, turning to face her. "My power is nature. I have the ability tae manipulate plants, and persuade animals tae my bidding, but tae a lesser extent, I can control weather, though the best I've managed is a slight rainstorm, and that took a lot outta me." He clicked his tongue and mickey climbed back onto his shoulder. He looked back at the wolf, remembering where his territory lies. Amazing that on his first day he found the biggest predator in this forest. This was beginning to look promising.

Kabanus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:19 am

"That's cool" she said with wide eyes. She noticed it started to get dark. "Curse me for being afraid of the dark" she mumbled. She hoped he didn't hear. " So is the fox is your partner"? Can i last a day without asking a question she sighed. She hoped it didn't get any darker or she would cry in terror. She looked at the fox with interest. I wonder how they meet she thought. She got up and waited patiently for an answer.

morning_mist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kabanus on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:24 am

"Mickey's essentially an extension of me. I rescued the little fella from a pit back home. Nothing but a pup then, he was. Anywho, we bonded as I nursed him tae health, and he's been here ever since." He noticed the darkening sky. "I suppose we need to be getting back. I still dinnae know where I'm staying here." Suppose that's what I get for insisting on walking here, he thought to himself. He would have been able to have been here with plenty of time if he weren't distracted by every major city he passed during what was supposed to be only a two week trek.

Kabanus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:30 am

" Yeah it is getting pretty dark." " I should get going now she got up". I can teleport you to the school if you want". She just hoped that she could get something to eat soon or she would just faint. She silently wondered if he had a room mate, she was just standing waiting for his answer. She could tell it would just get darker she didn't want him get lost. "Im worried about him getting lost hes intuned with nature more then probably anybody here" she thought. She let out a laugh at the thougt.

morning_mist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kabanus on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:34 am

"I'll be fine. I like walking, feeling the grass beneath my feet." It was at that point he remembered that he he had left his shoes on the lakeshore. "I'm sure I'll see ye later. I just need tae go get my shoes from the side of the lake. Ye're more than welcome tae come along, if'n ye like?" He could hear the owls stirring awake. He let out two short whistles and Mickey climbed into his bag. Alex put the bag on one shoulder, making sure Mickey was out of sight.

Kabanus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:39 am

She was scared of the dark so she accepted. "I'll come with you" she said eagirly. "Maybe the people at the lake are still there" she said with a smile. She felt safe next to him since hes probably stronger then her. She looked at the sky in awe the stars shining bright. She couldn't help but feel secure. She looked around she wanted to start walking twords the lake, but she didn't know which way to go. She blushed at him slightly "Um..do you know where to go"?

morning_mist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kabanus on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:46 am

He looked down at her. "Ah, sure, it's right that way. The same way I came." He could tell she was scared so he took her hand in his, guiding her along. As they approached the lake he set his bag down, grabbing his shoes. He tied the laces together and wore them around his neck. He looked back at her, the lake reflecting off his eyes. "So where in the world do ye come from, eh Suzu?"

Kabanus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexia.. on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:49 am

Ba'ul shifted beneath Shides, waking her. Once she was awake she seen that it was getting late. The sun had already started setting, "crap," she thought, "Well Ba'ul, it won't be much fun if we have to find our way back in the dark, shall we?" she asked pointing to the sky. Ba'ul nodded, leaning down for Shides to climb on her back. Shides was amazed to see how beautiful the campus looked in the sunset. It looked to be glowing. "Wow Ba'ul, is it ever pretty here. I think we are going to love it!" Ba'ul brought them down infront of the front doors again. Once inside they made their way through the hallways back to their room. When Shides realized she was hungry. "Hmmm Alright we will grab a snack or some thing first then, okay?" There wasn't as many student about as before, but still the ocasional person. When they reached the cafeteria Shides could smell baked apple pie with drizzled caramel on top. "Mmmm they are serving our favourite Ba'ul. Lets get some." She ordered 2 slices, taking them back to their room, where they sat in silence to eat.
\m/ Count your fucking blessings, cause I'm counting every lie. So clap your hands to the sound, of every first born dying now. Watch the rivers flow tih blood, death will stand where life once stood. Close your eyes, and pray for plagues. \m/

Alexia..
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:54 am

"Oh well i come from japan". "My dad moved us to america thinking we wold have a better life". When we came we moved to florida. "It is very beautiful their". "When my parents discovered my powers my dad became more strict". She looked at the lake seeing it was empty."When i heared about this school i was happy to go, but also sad because i had to leave my parents". She looked around and saw how dark it was and got closer to alex. She wanted to get going soon the darkness creeped her out to much.

morning_mist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kabanus on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:59 am

"Well, I think it's about time for us tae be getting back tae the school. Let's go." He picked his bag up, taking Suzu's hand and began walking back up to the school. He supposed once he got back inside he would have to figure out where he was staying. He was certain they wouldn't just let him sleep in a tree. As they approached the front steps, Alex opened his bag and Mickey crawled into his den. He stood, staring at the door for a moment.

Kabanus
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!