Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Magic High (Open RP)

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Magic High (Open RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:06 am

Suzu fallowed him without hesitation. Once they rached the school she couldn't help but ask "Do you have a dorm number yet"? She let go of his hands "Are you coming in"? "I'm pretty sure they don't leave the doors open all night". She stood their waiting at what he would say. I could show him the registration office if he dosen't have a room she thought. She could feel the cold air hiting her skin. She can't stay out here forever, but she wanted to make sure he'll be okay. "Me worying about someone taller and older then me" she thought. She can't help worrying alex is a very nice guy.
The hardest thing in
...::LIFE::...
Is knowing which bridges to
...::CROSS::...
And which to
...::BURN::...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

morning_mist
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kabanus on Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:15 am

"Nae, I could nae find my way around here. This is so much bigger than my home. It'll be amazing if I can find my way around here." He puts his shoes on, holding the door open. He waited for Suzu to enter and closed the door behind them. "Ye seem tae know where the main office is, would ye mind leadin' me there?" He looked at her, wanting her to keep walking with him, but really wanted to go back outside. Once he got used to this place he would probably find a way to spend his nights outdoors.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kabanus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:21 am

"Oh sure come this way she said waving her hand". They started walking for a few minutes then they reached the main office she looked at him. "Well all you have to do is say your name". "I have to go know" she said hugging him. "I hope i see ya tomorrow" she said running down the hall. "Well today wasn't so bad she thought" as she ran. When she reached her dorm she went in unpacked. Then took a shower hoping to see alex tomorrow.

morning_mist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kabanus on Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 am

Alex entered the main office, getting a map and his room number. He was assigned the the northern dormitories. He walked off towards his room, occasionally looking at his map to make sure he was going the right way. He got to his dorm, set his bag on the bed and began to unpack. He set his few sets of clothes in the dresser, and grabbed an incense burner, placing a wick in it. He struck flint to steel, burning his incense. He sat on the floor, his eyes closed, breathing in the smoke, offering himself to the will of Mother Earth.

Kabanus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morning_mist on Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:31 am

Once getting out of the shower suzu put on blue pajamas with clouds on it. "It looks like i don't have room mate" she thought sadly. Then she thought of alex and the adventure they had. Suzu is only two years apart yet she acts like a little kid. She went to her bed and got under the covers. If one looked closely at alex then suzu you'd think there brother and sister. She couldn't wait for tomorrow totally forgetting about her hunger.

morning_mist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kabanus on Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:40 am

Alex stood, taking off his shirt. His thin body was revealed to be covered in what appeared to be runic tattoos. He breathed in the thick smoke again, taking out a small vial of water, a small gray stone, and a small bit of paper. He set the paper on fire, swallowing the flaming sheet. He proceeded to consume the stone and water as well, continuing to breathe in the smoke. His homage to nature paid for the day, he looked at the schedule that had been given to him. There were several classes on there that he didn't care about, but he supposed that was part of a well balanced education; sometimes you have to learn things you find boring.

Kabanus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:21 am

It was getting late when Amane entered her room she didnt have a roommate so she didnt have to worry about waking someone up from their sleep. She coughed a bit noticing that her little outing cost her a bit she waited for the coughing to subside before closing the door and walking towards her dresser. Taking out a simple plain white shirt and black pajamas she made her way towards her bathroom as she stepped inside the shower letting the warm water run down her body. In a few minutes she was putting on her choiced of night clothes before going towards the window opening it as she grabbed a jacket before sitting on the window´s ledged. It would have been nice if she could have made friends with the new students maybe she would try in the morning. She glanced at the moon as she took out her flute playing a sweet yet sad tune.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexia.. on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:30 am

Shides let out a big yawn after finishing her pie. "Well Ba'ul, I think it's just about time for bed, don't you think?" She yawned again, as Ba'ul hummed in agreement. She crawled into one of the beds in the room, cuddling into her covers. It wasn't long before she was off in dream land. She dreamed about her home town in the mountains. How peaceful and beautiful it once was. When she was a little girl, playing in the river with Ba'ul and her childhood friend Yuri. When she left to come to this school he was very upset with her, she didn't know but he had always been in love with her. One day he was going to propose to her.

Ba'ul thought about sleeping, but she was too astonished by the beauty of the night outside. She wasn't used to being inside that much, especially to sleep. She would have to talk to Shides about that in the morning. She sighed softly, it had been along times since the two of them took a midnight fly. She loved the night, she loved every thing about it. How mysterious it made her feel, the stars in the sky, the cool breeze that blew through her fur. After a while of staring out the window, Ba'ul curled up beside the bed Shides was sleeping in. She slowly drifted off to sleep.
\m/ Count your fucking blessings, cause I'm counting every lie. So clap your hands to the sound, of every first born dying now. Watch the rivers flow tih blood, death will stand where life once stood. Close your eyes, and pray for plagues. \m/

Alexia..
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alero on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Alex limped back to his room, still eating a chunk of meat. "Well, this is a wonderful first day." he said out loud, piling on the sarcasm. He sat against the headboard on his bed and scrawled a note. 'To my roommate, please wake me when you return. -Alex' After setting the note in his lap, he leaned back and closed his eyes. This technique was now second nature to Alex. Before long, Alex was visualizing his surroundings overlapping the Astral Plane, and stepping out of his body. If he couldn't walk around normally, he would admire the place in AP like he used to. As Alex walked through the blue and white halls, he immediately noticed that few people were still milling about. One or two people seemed to notice him, but that was to be expected here. He reached the courtyard and took a deep breath. This was his favorite part. He focused on his back and shoulder blades until two large feathery wings grew. He stretched them and took off running. Alex had to wait until he reached top speed, and when he did, he jumped and flapped his wings to give him a boost. Before long, Alex was airborne and gaining altitude, until he was at his favorite perch, the highest point in the school. The view was gorgeous! He could see the various buildings, the lake, the woods, everything for miles. "God, I've missed this!" he said out loud. The only thing that would make this better would be for him to be able to see in color, but all in good time, he told himself. He sat and enjoyed the view, waiting for his roommate to return. Take your time, he thought to himself, take your time.
Human meat must taste horrible, otherwise more things would eat us.
Den morosca tarotho yonasca a yazec penthara, inalkodethe, ahruneus galtha!
When you think it's all become too much to handle, remember, just keep going!

Alero
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:53 pm

Amane was quietly brushing her hair as she sat on the windows ledge gazing down at the courtyard. She sighed as she watched some of the students playing sports or just goofing around she really did wished she could join but technically she couldnt so she was basically stuck just watching them. Placing her brush down she took out her tarot cards as she carefully looked at them it was always her hobby to tell fortunes but even she gets bored doing it all the time especially if her classmates always asked her to do it. She heard a few birds singing bringing her gazed back to the court yard ~Wonder what true freedom is?... It must really feel good to suddenly fly out like those birds...~ She thought to herself.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperedLies on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Wyntre smiled and looked at Myrlin. She liked how down-to-earth he was. She curled her toes in the water, still amazed with how clear it was. His power was obviously water controll, or something to that effect. It made her jealous to think his power was so beautiful, when her own was so ugly and murderous. Wyntre sighed lightly and tied back her hair with a ribbon she had in her pocket.

"I'd love to go swimming with you." She said in a calm, friendly voice.

"Mm... I don't really adore my power. It's... useful, but I get angry easily, so I also can trigger it without meaning to. I almost killed a few of my father-figures with it..." She bit her lip, hoping he wouldn't ask what she meant by 'father-figures'. She wasn't ready to explain it to anyone, let alone a person she just met. Wyntre laughed it off.

"So are we going swimming or not?"

you're building me up just to break me down.
Image you're being loud without a sound. Image
you're pasting me in just to cut me out.

hello fascination<3

WhisperedLies
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teegaroo on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:16 pm

(Jesus! Doesn''t anyone go to school anymore?!)

Luina looked in awe at the water. It was like the music had come to life and was playing right in front of her. She sat down on the sand and watched as the water raised and lowered. She closed her eyes and swung her head back and forth listening to the music. The music was just as beautiful as the water. She let out a sigh as she opened her eyes again. "I've never seen anything like it before. It's so...magical." She laughed at her own use of words. Everything was magical here but this was something truly different.
So happy to be back and writing, feels awesome =)

teegaroo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperedLies on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:20 pm

(( Sorry for the OOC. :P But yea. I noticed the 2 new pages this morning. I get to school before the school doors actually open (yay for brother being your ride and also in jazz band x3) and checked RPG on my phone and was like "WHAT THE CRAP!?" So when I got home I started on the 4th page and can to scan what happened. x3 *Sigh* It's like people don't have lives anymore. :P ))

WhisperedLies
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myrlin on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Myrlin was curious about what powers Wyntre have but could see that she did not want to talk about it. Not wanting to discomfort her, Myrlin simply smiled and said, "Yes, let us go swimming." Myrlin reentered the lake and swam to the where a little underworld grotto was hidden away. He beckoned to Wyntre, "come on, i've got something to show you." Myrlin looked up at the sky, the sun was already on its slow descend to night but they still had at least 4 hours of sunlight left.

Myrlin
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperedLies on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Wyntre smiled and took off her jacket, which left her in her white tank and short shorts. She also took off her black lace-up boots and slipped into the pleasant water, following him and going underwater, loving the feeling of the water moving her hair from her fact and the cool welcoming of it on her skin. I should swim more often... She thought happily, catching up to Myrlin and swimming beside him. She was surprised that she could open her eyes underwater, and to make it better, the water was clear enough to allow such a thing in a lake. She was happy for the first time in a while, and being with a friend made it even better.

WhisperedLies
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kabanus on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:30 pm

Alex sat down on his bed, looking out the window. The grounds looked so beautiful from up here. He felt that it was a shame to let nature's splendors go to such a waste. He put his shirt and shoes back on and left his dorm. He snuck through the halls, unsure as of yet about any sort of curfew in the school, and slid out the door. He immediately kicked off his shoes, leaving them in a bush. He climbed up into a nearby tree, inspecting its leaves. It seemed as though by simply being near the tree, its branches were fuller and greener.

Kabanus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucianGarnet on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:03 am

Just as he played the last note all the ice formations shattered and the lake returned back to normal.
"Oops, wrong note.." he laughed in embarrassment.
He had lost concentration, probably because he was tired and hadn't really gotten any sleep.

"It's getting pretty late, I think we should get back to our rooms, I haven't even gotten a chance to meet my roommate yet! I wonder what he's like." he said looking at the shattered ice floating on the lake.

"It looks really pretty, I wish I could take a picture." he put out his arms and made a make believe camera in his hands
"Snap!" he said and let out a laugh.

"I should really get going, well I hope to see you around later, maybe we'll even have a class together!" he said as he picked up his harp.

LucianGarnet
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucianGarnet on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 am

{{Sorry for the OOC as well, I'm on break for another week haha. And those two were RPing almost like a chat, whenever I checked they had already responded to each other, haha. Oh and by the way, you guys are having a looveeeely time in that frozen lake...LOL.}}

LucianGarnet
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:10 am

Amane sighed deciding to take a risk she couldnt resist going outside in the night. Grabbing her jacket and her book she snucked out of her room towards the hallway she knew about the curfew but this time she was going to disobey the rules just this once and she could always use her power to return to her room. She walked out into the court yard coughing a bit as the cold wind blew right through her making her way towards a nearby tree. The night was calm and peaceful as she sat under the tree before opening her book and starting to read she knew no one would be out anymore since she saw them going inside or so she hoped.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kabanus on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Alex stared out over the grounds, the moon reflecting off his green eyes. He let out a light sigh, longing for his home. But he knew that if he was going to help his people, he would need the skills that could be given to him here. He let out a soft hoot, looking at the brown owl that answered his call. He looked into its eyes, saw the solemn wisdom of the creature, its hopes for the future, its longing for a mate, its fear of other predators.

Kabanus
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!