Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Maid Latte

Maid Latte

a part of “Maid Latte”, a fictional universe by Doe-Eyed-Girl.

Two female school presidents work in a maid caffe part-time, what happens when their adversary's, two brothers, accidentally discover their embarrassing secret?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Maid Latte”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Maid Latte

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doe-Eyed-Girl on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:33 pm

No it's alright :)

Just waiting in the other profiles to compare

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Doe-Eyed-Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Alright, just liked to make sure! ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Hey I'll have her up very soon, I tried my best with her and I really hope you'll like her. :3

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doe-Eyed-Girl on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Yep she's lovely...I'll give the others a day to submit but after that I'll choose my favourite and we'll get down to business :)

Doe-Eyed-Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:07 pm

Oooohhh I'm so anxious to see who it'll be! At the same time though, I'm trying not to get my hopes up, don't want to get TOO upset if my character isn't chosen.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doe-Eyed-Girl on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Right, out of the submissions meowmeow's made the cut and fitted the president role the best. To those who su mitted and didnt get around to submitting, you are welcome to take part as a different character if you have ideas that will benefit the plot :)

Thanks for your participation :3

Doe-Eyed-Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doe-Eyed-Girl on Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:56 pm

Ahhhh just finished watching Kaichou wa maid Sama for the 2nd time!! Usui!! <3

Doe-Eyed-Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:54 am

Thanks so much Doe~! I'm excited, when will we be starting? :)

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:30 pm

Yo...

Is this roleplay going to start ever? I'd really rather not have it be the 4th RP in a row that's done this... :C

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:45 am

Yeah, it would be nice if this roleplay actually got off the ground before it dies. So many of them barely get started nowadays, and I was rather excited for this one. :/
Pocałować daleki ból.

Scripter
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doe-Eyed-Girl on Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:25 pm

Yes sorry, time really gets away when your working the amount of hours I do! Didn't even know what day it was until I actually took time to look!!

I'll start writing up a post and hopefully it'll be up tonight. I just want to let you all know that the first post will probably be long, as it'll jump straight to the night the girls get uncovered, in order to reduce unnecessary posts and get into the thick of the story fast :)

Sorry for my absence, time really does get away from me -_-"

Doe-Eyed-Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doe-Eyed-Girl on Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:21 am

Uploading post today xxxx

Doe-Eyed-Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:00 pm

Can I create one character or is already busy the roleplay?
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!