Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mako Island Mermaids

Mako Island Mermaids

a part of “Mako Island Mermaids”, a fictional universe by thehalfbreed443.

A group of teenagers lives may be changed forever.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mako Island Mermaids”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Mako Island Mermaids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Mako Island Mermaids"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Mako Island Mermaids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby P☸mona on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:34 pm

I would like to take a teenager female and a male human.
I have no idea the face claims, it takes me HOURS to find the perfect one, but I don't want to miss out!! The hex codes will probably be{The human might change depending on what face I use!}:
Female:E25822 and FFD700
Male: 365487 5082d6

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

P☸mona
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:00 pm

Which hex code is which? I really only need to put one that will be used for talking on the front page.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadet-728 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:58 am

It'd be lovely to reserve a male teen and if possible a male human

Teen
Male
Color - Blue

Adult
Male
Color - Red

Cadet-728
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:36 am

I'll add them to the front page soon.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:35 am

I have added two new threads to the OCC please read them they are important in creating your CS. Also I don't have a set code for your CS's just as long as you add in the basic information do what you want, You may look at my CS for reference if you'd like.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadet-728 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:20 pm

Would these two be better? Since you wanted younger faces. :3

Teen

Human

Cadet-728
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:45 pm

The human can be however old really. Just the teenager has to be around 16-19. So your first FC for the human is fine :)

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadet-728 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:21 pm

Awesome ^_^
I'll just change the teen then~

Cadet-728
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OhHoney on Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:53 pm

Hey, I was wondering if I could reserve a mermaid...
FC: India Eisley, 16, #52bf90

and a male teenager...
FC: Garrett Clayton, 18, #ffd500
I'm actually not sure about this particular FC so I might end up changing it. Same goes for the hex code. For now though, its good.

OhHoney
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:01 pm

Hey It's Mirror!

Can I carry over and continue with Nora?

mirrorones
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Of course!! I was hoping you would.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OhHoney on Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:37 pm

I decided to change the FC for the male teenager to Jordan Rodrigues.

and sorry if this is confusing but could the hex code for my mermaid be #453c49 and then the code for my teen to be #52bf90 . Thank you, sorry. I'm really excited to work on them and then start the roleplay!

OhHoney
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:10 pm

Ok, All fixed!

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:36 pm

Is anyone still here? I'm pretty much ready to get this started. I know Mirrorones is here.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!