Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mass Effect: Fear

MASS EFFECT fear.

a part of “Mass Effect: Fear”, a fictional universe by Anonym0109.

It's MASS EFFECT and it's a roleplay. You know it deserves one while we wait for the MMO. Maximizes player freedom and minimizes friction with the canon. This is, of course, a fan fiction. All rights go to [url=http://www.bioware.com/]Bioware[/url].

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mass Effect: Fear”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] MASS EFFECT fear.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:21 am

He is a prototype AI that is not restricted to a certain type of computer(quantum bluebox or something like that.) Also he has the ability to split himself into multiple parts like one is in a mech body and one is in the ships central computer. This prevents him from dying if one of them is destroyed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nogond
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:26 am

so, basically youre going for a legged Johnny five.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:57 am

intresting story, however Mechs cannot experience true emotion and from what i read your loki model knows about emotion upon the death of his father fiqure, this emplys that the mech feels emotion, the mech paid for the mans funeral, this would be an illogical waste of credits and therefore would not match the AI class. I sugest changing some things, perhaps instead of a mech you could create a hybrid character? or mabye he could be programmed to do all this? emotional driving just dosent match an A.I, i suggest editing it unless Anoym allows these..... unusual parameters,

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:36 am

You have a point ChaosBlade. I made him a bit emotional since it would be hard to play a completely emotionless character, but I think I will change him since it would fit the story more.
Thanks for the pointer.

Nogond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:44 am

no problem friend, i suggest however that you keep some emotion as i know from experience how hard it is to be a mech, im a reaper after all, not easy remembering to not refer to yourselve as "this one" instead of a simple i.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:17 am

Try roleplay an hanar that would be even worse i think. Always being polite and speaking in third person. :P

Nogond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:35 am

or an elcor,that would be horrible.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:19 am

That would be awesome walking around saying things like, "Hateful: I will kill you."

Nogond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:28 am

yeah

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:33 am

I hope my character gets accepted

Nogond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:39 am

ill put in a good word for ya

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:52 am

Thank you

Nogond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anonym0109 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Not to be discouraging, but the character needs a lot of work. For instance, can someone explain the thing about languages? I know I or someone else has been over it with nearly all of you. I'm not sure who approved it, but they didn't table it first. Give me a skype or YIM handle and a time you'll get on and we'll hammer out the illogical details together. I personally would like to have you as a participant, but the character needs to fit the possibilities of the universe.
臨 兵 闘 者 皆 陣 列 在 前
New MASS EFFECT RP. You know it deserves one.
Rivals, now & always.

Anonym0109
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:12 am

Sure. It isn't my best character i have written since was sick when i wrote it. I will send you my skype handle and we can talk about it.

Nogond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:46 am

Any idea where i should introduce mu character?

Nogond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anonym0109 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:50 am

Anywhere, anytime. The thing is, we are specific down to the establishment. If the building is large, then we might divide the chambers into different zones. Let me know if you need a location built.

Anonym0109
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:15 am

Hello, may I join this RP?

I haven't played any of the ME games, but I fully understand the storyline, characters, technology, gameplay, etc. Actually, I probably know more than your average (non-RPing, because us RPers are obligated to know everything) ME player.

Anyway, I plan to make a character who's a Reaper; specifically, Requiem, who was more or less the war commander of the Reapers (he led them head-first into battle). A human (who most of the RPing will be done with) was Indoctrinated and is now used by Requiem for... well, just messing around and killing, really. If that Indoctrinated dies, he just gets another.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anonym0109 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:56 pm

Always good to have more players, but we really need to talk about that character idea. You're not the first and I doubt you'll be the last. Drop me a line with some IM handles.

Anonym0109
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!