Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Master Corsona's Game

Master Corsona's Game

a part of “Master Corsona's Game”, a fictional universe by The*Lucky*Teacup.

Master Corsona is a black widow and a master of dark arts. He mysteriously brings five guests to stay in his home with him. However, who really knows what kind of evil scheme he has planned in his head...(CLOSED)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Master Corsona's Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Master Corsona's Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Well... I was going to advertise it about on 'roleplayers wanted'. However, if you desperately want to reserve the Psychopath, I will let you. Never in my life have I seen someone so eager xDDD

But otherwise, anyone wanting to claim someone before I advertise the roleplay out on roleplayers wanted?
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:44 pm

I really want to be the psychopath. Thank you, I'll go work on him. Now to find pictures of Eddy that don't show his hands.
WARNING: The preceding post contained one of the following:
A: Sarcasm
B: Humor
C: Tasteless Humor
D: Humor that might have gone over your head and you thought I was serious.
E: All of the above
F:None of the above
G: Any combination of A, B, C, and D you can think of.
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:59 pm

Well, submitted my Master. Hope it doesn't conflict with your ideas, Lucky.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:18 pm

I saw him and I love how you've made him! :D Approved straight away, and I'm very much interested in seeing what you write for him x3 Man, I'm actually getting excited already xD

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:03 pm

That's reassuring XD. I thought he was a *bit* too cliche, but I was happy with how he came out as well. Now I'm getting excited XD.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Eh, he's a little cliche, but there's nothing wrong with cliche. I've gone with the stereotypical 'bad-guy-that-isn't-actually-bad' type, so I can't complain xD

I'm sitting here, kinda thinking about some plot points that could happen and a massive grin keeps on coming on to my face... God, I'm such a loser 83
Last edited by The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:10 pm

Yeh, I've always liked cliche, course that's just my opinion.

Nah, you're not a loser, no loser would make such a scarily terrific roleplay. Besides, It's me who is the evil mastermind. I'm going to put the "fears" section of the kids' forms to good use hehe...

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:24 pm

I have as well. But whenever you use it, people always have to rage and suddenly tell you, "GOD THAT'S SO PREDICTABLE!"
...It's a harsh world we live in.

Haha, that's just the sign of a loser with a gory mind. Like most horror movie directors. Aha, I can imagine. Feel sorry for those who fear sharp pointy things...

I'm wondering if I should've wrote down where the three books that say about the monster's stories are hidden... Like, in a creepy cellar or a secret entrance through the library... *twirls mustache slowly*

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Has anybody called you evil people lately? If they haven't well, i'll be the first. You are evil evil people and you should keep doing what you are doing. Anyway, I'm done with the other character. I must say. It was quite hard to figure out how to make a twisted person more twisted. I mean, making a murderer is really easy, but to make him even more twisted than what they already are was a challenge, and I'm happy that I accepted that. I hope that it works for you. I'm open to change anything.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Ahaaa I've been called evil many times. My outer shell is nerdy and apparently 'cute' but the real me is like a little demon x3
And by the way, you call me evil, your character was a step higher of mass murderer to mine. Don't go pointing the accusation finger whilst being a hypocrite xDDD Robert = accepted, and I can picture him trapping one of the five guests at some point...

Is it really bad that I wanna reserve the flirty one? That way, all we'd need is the land-siren... *Shrugs shoulders and pouts innocently*

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Hey man, I never said I wasn't evil. I go out of my way to kill innocent bystanders in most video game RPG's i play. The most notable one is fable. I killed Oakvale like 3 times in one play through. No, it's not bad, your the Gm, what you say goes. Well we did have somebody express that they would play the land siren if they couldn't have the ginger. Maybe... Who am I kidding they would never go for it. *nudges sephiraph*

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:10 pm

One person said it's okay, therefore I am doing it. Mwahaha =P And that sounds like you were trollin' Cheater... Or, you guys can always go ask your buddies on here if they'd be interested...? *Nudges whole roleplay*

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Hmm, Robert is kind of rebellious isn't he? I'll have to keep things interesting through a little "Misdirection" Hehehe...

Plus, I think we should be a tad more patient. I mean, it's only been less than a week. I'm hopeful that more vict- I mean people will join.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:18 pm

No, wasn't trolling. I putting out an honest suggestion. It was more like implied sarcasm. As far as I have been told (Yup took me a minute how to figure how to spell told. Major brain fart,) that i'm a terrible troll. You didn't need our permission to have a second character (I suck at spelling today.)

Edit: What can I say, he loves and hates him at the same time. What slave doesn't do the same thing.
Last edited by cheater0611 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:21 pm

I know what you mean...

But I've got this jerky flirty guy in my head that tries to turn straight people gay and charms his butt off to get on people's good side... And he sounds so fuunnn... and I'm being a childish GM aren't I?

Okay... you think I should wait a little bit longer then Rocky? (I appologise if you dislike this nickname that came on an impulse)

EDIT: Cheater, I just realised, you said Robert doesn't have a sexuality?

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Yeah, I did. The reason behind it was the last time he got intimate with another person was back when he was a junior in highschool so 16-17. He's now 32. That and he's now a raging monster who thinks of nothing but killing stuff. So sex isn't the first thing on his mind like ever.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Fair enough xD It just make me think he was even more of an alien than I thought xDDD

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Well, (and it's ok if you call my rocky. People at school call me that, and most of them don't even know about "rockPolotics"!) I'm excited about this roleplay as well, but another day can't hurt. I dunno, to be honest right now I'm kind of on the fence for whether we should wait or go. So i'll just leave it up to you, the GM.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:30 pm

The best thing to do when your on the fence for two things is the simpliest thing in the world... Flip a coin. See i'm on the fence about what song I want to listen to next. Head's it's Dragula, tails it's monster. *Flips coins... Lands on heads.* Best two out of three of course *Flips coin again... Lands on heads* did i say best two out of three I meant three out of five. (This entire thing was a joke.)

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Well, like I said, I'ma just gonna let Lucky decide.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!