Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Master Corsona's Game

Master Corsona's Game

a part of “Master Corsona's Game”, a fictional universe by The*Lucky*Teacup.

Master Corsona is a black widow and a master of dark arts. He mysteriously brings five guests to stay in his home with him. However, who really knows what kind of evil scheme he has planned in his head...(CLOSED)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Master Corsona's Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Master Corsona's Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:57 am

*Throws book at Stemz* I AM THE GM DO NOT TAKE THE PISS OUT OF MEEEE!!! *Breaths fire*
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 am

*Dodges book* What did I do this time? All I said no comment. I um... Well screwed.
WARNING: The preceding post contained one of the following:
A: Sarcasm
B: Humor
C: Tasteless Humor
D: Humor that might have gone over your head and you thought I was serious.
E: All of the above
F:None of the above
G: Any combination of A, B, C, and D you can think of.
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:03 am

Screwed who? ;D

*Throws another book* I think I must just be in a silly mood, I appologise, I'm sitting next to a bunch of cookies xD

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:09 am

*this time gets hit* would you stop that. That really hurt. Why are disney songs sooooo addictive?

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:24 am

NEVAAAH! *throws another book*

Because Disney is firetrucking awesome :3

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:39 am

*barely dodge that one.* I went from Disney to Happy Tree Friends... What is wrong with me?

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:42 am

Damn you *Throws bloody llama instead*

Well, they're both cartoony I guess... just Happy Tree Friends has blood... Have you ever seen Salad Fingers?

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:21 am

*Dodges the llama, but gets blood in the face* ACH I"M BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes I have seen salad fingers.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Llama blood makes you blind? Whadefu-

It freaked me out, but it's got some sort of weird thing that makes me want to watch more episodes xDDD

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:34 pm

I meant the blood got in my eyes so therefor I couldn't see

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Oh... *sprays more blood in Stemz' eyes* Mwahahaha >:D

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:39 pm

what kind of blood? makes a big difference you know.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:45 pm

LLAMA blood :D

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Alright so any word from the bossy character?

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:13 pm

I certainly hope the bossy char gets here quick. I've got school tomorrow, and although it's not that impeding, it's still school zzz.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:16 pm

I don't have school tomorrow. I graduated this past year. So, my schedule is free for quite a while.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:21 pm

Lucky Stemz...

Well, she said she'd have the character up by either tonight or tomorrow. But she said we can start without her if we want. If you guys are desperately desperate, then we'll start :3

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:27 pm

Hey, i'm not the lucky one. I would give anything to be back in school. You know how boring it is watching anime all day? Well, not really that boring. I'm watching Hetalia, either like I said, I would much rather be in school right now.

Edit: Hello (Echos) Is anybody here?

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:32 pm

OMG HETALIA :D you arez awesomes, I love de hetalia x3

Yesh, sorry, was nattering on the phone with friend for about an hour xD

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Yeah, I'm on season 4 of it, or Season 2 of world series. This is one of the few animes that better when they are dubbed in english, for the simple fact that the characters all have stereotypical accents. I will say, it seems to make the Axis the good guys and the Allies the bad. Either way it's still funny.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!