Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

May Traverse Souls

May~Traverse!Souls

a part of “May Traverse Souls”, a fictional universe by YaoiHeart.

A odd 17 year old boy has always wanted to form a Visual Kei band. What happens when he starts to find people with powers like him? Romance, violence, and enemies ensue! (Hopefully this one works out...if it doesn't >_<)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “May Traverse Souls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] May~Traverse!Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiHeart on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Shinu Yoshiba has always been obsessed with the art of Visual Kei, wanting to form a band all the time. Because of his father's business, his dream was crushed when they had to move to New York from Japan. He fell into a deep depression and locked himself in his room all day. During his depression, Shinu developed the ability to seek out people's souls, the good or evil. With this and hearing about a famous Visual Kei band, his dream for his very own band was resurfaced in a heartbeat. He soon prays that his band will surpass Black Bloody Thorns and be number one! They are called May~Traverse!Souls!

May~Traverse!Souls

Hopeful this RP doesn't die...
Last edited by YaoiHeart on Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hanchul is my drug

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YaoiHeart
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] May~Traverse!Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiHeart on Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:27 am

Don't die...all the other ones I started died...Please help my cause? C:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YaoiHeart
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:42 pm

I've submitted a character :)

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiHeart on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:26 am

Great! All I need now is a manager for Fen Lao's band and a keyboardist for Shinu's band!
Please help my cause! lol.

YaoiHeart
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:49 am

Well, I think I wouldn't be allowed to submit 2 characters again, but I hope two more sign up :/

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:17 am

This might be interesting...I'll submit a keyboardist!

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiHeart on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:53 am

Really? That will be great! Thank you C:

YaoiHeart
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:21 am

Now we just need a manager for Black Bloody Thorns :D And May Traverse Souls is complete, so I can involve my other character :D

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:46 pm

When do I post XD Im part of the enemy band :P
"Visual Kei the Subgenra of Jrock, Jrock the root of Visual Kei"
Join my New RP :

VisualSins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiHeart on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:49 pm

You'll post when they meet...
After the sign-ups are done and they go to Visuals Studios and get a deal, You guys come in from Sonar Studios doing some errands (I don't know what kind...you can make up something) and find them. At first they don't do anything until Fen Lao see Shinu...

I know it be a while...I'm just waiting for others to post so we can finish it. If you want to post, you can post in the Lounge at Sonar Studios and your character and other characters from the rival band can talk and hang out.

YaoiHeart
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrashySceneQueen on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:29 pm

i have no idea whats going on or who your talking to? ^^;

TrashySceneQueen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:42 am

Probably to me
I think we should get the auditions over with and move on

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiHeart on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Sorry TrashySceneQueen, I am posting the day after the tomorrow where you can get back into the plot, okay?

I just got over the auditions and will be posting at the Visuals Studios. C:

YaoiHeart
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:57 am

Excellent, now my other character can get in on it XD

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!