Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Memories of You

Memories of You

a part of “Memories of You”, a fictional universe by Pimpette.

A picture is worth a thousand memories.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Memories of You”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Memories of You

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Reservations are open :D
†We compliment each other | Just like Satan and Christ†

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pimpette
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Memories of You

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Could I reserve the girl please?
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Absolutely darling, your spots saved :)

Pimpette
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siren on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Hey Pimpette. Can I reserve the Fiance?

Siren
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Of course, I'll save your spot right now :D

Pimpette
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:57 am

Siren I just accepted your character! Nicely done :)

I'll have my up sometime tonight, I spent about two hours looking for a decent picture(since I'm so darn picky) and had very little luck -_-

Hopefully someone will take the last spot! If not I'll put up a wanted thingy and get things moving soon!

Pimpette
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThePsycoWarlock on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:18 am

Oooh, oooh! *flails hands in the air* Me! Pick me! Lemme reserve the last spot!

ThePsycoWarlock
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:41 am

Errr okay! That was a lot quicker than I thought, it must be my lucky day! Saved :D

I finally found a picture, sooo my character is up now ^^

Pimpette
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThePsycoWarlock on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:39 am

Posted my guy. Doing this a bit late and a bit tired, will read over it soon, find anything I may have done wrong or re-write any poorer bits. >~< Thanks for the quick response on that reserve. I promise I can do the role well. ^_^

ThePsycoWarlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:23 am

He looks great, I just accepted him! I'm sooo happy the roles filled up a lot easier than I thought they would ^^;

Once Eleera has her character up we can go ahead and start :D

Pimpette
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThePsycoWarlock on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Wow. Even though the character count is fairly low, the character profiles really are rolling in. O_o I mean, that's good but a little surprising with my experience is all. :P

ThePsycoWarlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:56 am

Weeeeeell I just accepted the last character, so we can start now, where is the only question I have. We could start right at the point where Misery and Micheal(teehee their names both start with an M :P) run into each other for the first time in ages, ooooor after that point. I'll let you guys decide since it really doesn't matter to me ^^;

Pimpette
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siren on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:30 am

How about we start at that point, and then somewhere else, the fiance and girlfriend do...something? I dunno, I hate the idea of waiting for the scene to finish. Or maybe everyone kinda runs into one another because the girl agreed to meet her fiance at the cafe and the girlfriend works there. If that was the original idea, uh...I'm sorry?

Siren
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThePsycoWarlock on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:39 am

*strokes scheming goatee* Yes, this is an acceptable start point. Anywho, that's what I expect to start at. ^^ Be a good way to kic, the story into gear!

ThePsycoWarlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:22 pm

Err it's settled! Everyone will run into each other at the cafe and it will be amazing! I'm about to do some last minute holiday shopping so I'll post when I get back(if I don't get killed by the crazed hoards at the mall x.x) :D

Pimpette
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siren on Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:07 am

So who wants to be the person Richard bumps into?

Siren
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:22 pm

I think I'll do it!

Oh and Merry Christmas everyone!!! :D

Pimpette
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!