Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

X-Men: No Mutant Left Behind

a part of “X-Men: No Mutant Left Behind”, a fictional universe by Vix.

Panic has spread worldwide after two cataclysmic events that rocked all of earth. Mutants are being hunted down like animals as humans turn on them worse than before. The X-Men are fighting harder than ever for the survival of their race.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-Men: No Mutant Left Behind”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:52 am

Welcome to the roleplay! I really hope you enjoy the characters and the plot because I put a lot of time and thought into them. Now, I've gotten a few complaints questions about why I've got premade characters rather than letting everyone come up with their own OCs. I know a lot of roleplays have pre-determined character relationships and powers and personality but very few delve so far as to also adding in history. The reason why I have default information on the characters is because I was inspired. Simple as that. I feel like they are a perfect enough mixture to provide an excellent team and a great story with plenty of action and drama. (I also feel like giving such an amount of information takes strain off of those who struggle to create characters and allows them to finish their sheets faster) Does this mean that I'm adamant on not accepting your OCs? Not at all. Once all of the current characters are taken, you are free to take on another character role if you think you can handle more than one and don't wish to take one of the NPCs and make them a PC.

I've also had complaints questions about my rule for (against, I should say) the changing of Face Claims and powers. This rule, I'm going to stick to. I've had people threaten to not join because of it and I think it's imperative that everyone knows that I'm okay with that. If you like the plot and the characters but your sole reason for joining is "I don't like that Face Claim", then that's fine by me. Someone else will want the role. I like the Face Claims (and powers) that I've chosen for the characters. If you'll notice, all of the powers for the characters are specific to either heritage or character personality and interests. I feel like the characters -- all of them -- have a generous amount of power to be wielded in very creative ways that make them forces not to be trifled with. What more could you ask for in a super powered character?

Last but not least, you will be allowed to jump into the story immediately after your character is accepted. I know that after being accepted into a roleplay the worst part is waiting for it to start. The first post is already up so you've got no worries about waiting for weeks after acceptance to get the chance to put your character into action.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!