Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Merc's of Demortris 2

Merc's of Demortris 2

a part of “Merc's of Demortris 2”, a fictional universe by InfernoXX.

Caught between two opposing forces, a princess must accompany a group of mercenaries in hopes of retaking her kingdom.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Merc's of Demortris 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Merc's of Demortris (Reboot)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Kaaaay. Just popping in to say I submitted my character for approval!
~Still trying to fit all of my dreams in a pokeball.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucentfir on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:45 pm

hmmm sounds like a good rp outta all the other ones I've seen here, so i'll submit a character. Let me know if you want anything changed about my character, or have any other plans.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lucentfir
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfernoXX on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:54 pm

O_O i must say, i have never seen such a detailed character before. I don't mind it, but did you really have to include stats?
What we call Life, they call Hell

InfernoXX
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:13 pm

....Wow. He's... All I can say... Is that he's been worked on for a looooong time.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucentfir on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:13 am

lol ty for the complements, it was my first character I ever made here after all. He went through many changes, in profile and such until he had reached what you currently see now. he has a stat system just for pointing out his overall performance in combat and such, though he is originally made for the multiverse chat, but i have also made him for other roleplays as well but so far this is the second one i have included him in.

Lucentfir
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:01 am

I just noticed I said Sigfried instead of Luther, I am sorry about that, I use that picture with a character named Sigfried I play in 2 other Rps. I didnt even notice I had used the wrong name, I will edit it, to lessen confusion.
Heresy you say? That brother is a matter of perception.

Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfernoXX on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:43 pm

Not a problem Traitor.

Nevertheless, i'm pleased at the activity in the RP and widely hope for the same level of activity throughout the RP.

For those who been keeping up, i had plans to post a new mastermind, but instead resorted to my old one. I should have the Zevern sheet up by sunday at least.

InfernoXX
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucentfir on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:36 am

I forgot to ask but what is the current setting, like a forest or bog ._. where our characters are..

Lucentfir
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfernoXX on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Ah yes, a critical fact i negate to mention in my first post. Our current setting is placed in the woodlands, the trees are plenty but offer enough space to catch enemies from afar(Same for the enemies).

InfernoXX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby falconpaaawnch on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Sorry for not having posted sooner (I'll type up my post after this), but I wanted to know the relationships between the Mercs? Seeing as they've been together for a while, I figured they all have certain ways to interact to one another. So maybe Mercs can all collaborate?

falconpaaawnch
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:28 pm

I'm up for that.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Sure, sounds good to me.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucentfir on Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Fine by me ^ ^.

Lucentfir
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfernoXX on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:40 pm

I'm interested, How can i be of assistance.

InfernoXX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby falconpaaawnch on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:24 am

Alright, so rather than posting here (because I sense a lot of spam), I think we should all PM each other so that way through that we can discuss freely on how we want our characters to have met and what sort of friendship (or hatred) they developed over the course of them joining the Steel Wolves up to now. In that sense, it'll be humorous or interesting to see what sort of bond or lack there of that they have.

falconpaaawnch
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:34 am

Hey guys, my charger for my laptop is having moments where it decides not to charge. It has been getting worse, so I won't be often as much. I'll still be using the computers at my school so I'll still be able to post, but it may not be for a few days (especially over the weekend). Hopefully I can buy a new charger soon and get back witcha.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfernoXX on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:40 am

Time for an update!

As many of you may have noticed the title has changed from Merc's of Demortris (Reboot) To Merc's of Demortris 2. I suspect one of the Admins or Modders decided to change it, but for whatever reason i don't really care for.

Story-wise i have seen a wide range of posting lengths, but am proud to say that all of us has been sticking to a 2 paragraph minimum.

We have two new arrivals here with us.

Zetta, Who is currently a fellow Steel Wolves member specializing in striking from the shadows with poison and pistol alike.
and Hinasil who has taken the role of a deadly assassin, focused solely on eliminating the Princess and all that stand in his way.

The current story so far- Since it's the beginning i won't put to much details into it.

The Steel Wolves, consisting of seven members altogether, have just awakened from a short break and mobilized to resupply at a village northeast of their location. Luther(TraitorsHand) recently quelled a minor rebellion, and having lost one soldier sent for a replacement and further orders. Enter Feliks, A noble who officially joined the Steel Wolves under the guise of a ranger. Feliks, using his noble connections, instigates a dangerous plan of spying from the inside and join Luther's troops under the commendation of his older brother. At the Castle, Zevern's fury resounds as he learns of the princesses escape, he then proceeds to order Luther and his troops to pursue the Princess and retrieve the Sword and the Scroll.

Unknowable to the Wolves, An Assassin named Hero(Hinasil), has accepted the job of eliminating the princess from a mysterious client, and now is in hot pursuit, tracking them as he draws ever closer to his prey.

That wraps up the update!

Oh! a few days ago i was reviewing the introduction when i noticed that the rules i had posted never appeared!
They are up now, so please review them before you start another post, nobodies broken any rules so far and i handle things in a relaxed way, so they shouldn't interfere with our posting at all.

Assistant GM's will be determined by post length, how often you post or stay online, and if i feel you can handle controlling multiple characters and plot twists. I'm not forcing anyone to accept, so i'll send a PM to those i think qualify with regards to accepting the position. I will have two Assistant GM's, each one neither higher nor lower then the other so no commanding can interfere.

Assistant GM's cannot ban you from the RP! Only i can accomplish that, and i expect my Asst-GM's to act properly. Any abuse will not be tolerated.

that is all for this update! Thank you for you time

InfernoXX(Feir)

InfernoXX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Hey all, I was just wondering how long everyones been with the Wolves. I saw that Brianne's been with them half a year, but I was wondering about everyone else (sorry if it is there and I just didnt see it!). Sorana has been a member for jut under three years.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Well, for Seti, I'd say roughly 7 to 8 years. Probably should of mentioned it in the bio, but I'll have to remember that for the future.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucentfir on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Well for cervie I woud say maybe 2 to 4 years, he has been a mec for quite a while, since that is his main occupation.

Lucentfir
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!