Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mercs of Demortris (reboot)?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Mercs of Demortris (reboot)?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfernoXX on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:17 pm

I was thinking about restarting my old RP The Mercs of Demortris. Anyone up for it?

The story focuses on a group of Mercenaries and a princess as they fight a two fronted battle in retaking back the Princesses rightful place as ruler of Demortris.

I'm looking for a small group of maybe six to ten people, and is willing to stick with it long term.
What we call Life, they call Hell

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

InfernoXX
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Mercs of Demortris (reboot)?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Inferno.... I still have Sorana under my characters, hoping that Mercs would start up again. If you didn't absolutely hate my writing, I'd like to join again (except this time my character won't be absolutely useless).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:01 pm

The idea sounds interesting, so you can count me in as a long term person up for it. Wouldn't mind a bit more information, but I like the basic idea.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfernoXX on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:14 pm

I would be honored if you would rejoin Silver, i'd rather liked your character but i will warn you that i was planning on creating a new captain for the Steel wolves. You may have to edit your history slightly.

Eisenhorn, here is the link for the original Mercs of Demortris, take a look and tell me what you think.

InfernoXX
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:03 pm

Political wrangling, history of conflict, surrounded by enemies, I like how the story sounds and could play out. Plenty of room for plot twists. If you do get enough people to restart, I'd be honored to join.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Thats alright Inferno, I was going to remake her a bit anyways. No more running away from battles and needing to be defended (because lets face it, someone like that really had no place in a merc group anyways).

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfernoXX on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Well, nothing ventured nothing gained, today i will place up the new Mercs of Demortris and hope that people join. I'll set up a new link here when i'm done. Nearly all of the story will remain the same, with a few changes in details (Such as additional details to the Church of Grovel.) With this an a new leader, i have high hopes that i can make this story a success.

InfernoXX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfernoXX on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:38 pm

Mercs of Demortris (Reboot) is now up, check it out!

InfernoXX
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!