Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Metal Gear Ares: War Reborn (IC)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Metal Gear Ares: War Reborn (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Choidos on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:14 pm

METAL GEAR: Ares
War Reborn

We are still accepting if you would like to partake in this roleplay feel free to make a character sheet.

post861849.html#p861849

War has changed. No longer are battles fought with blades, guns, or machines manufactured for combat. Gone are the days when the lives of men were meaninglessly lost for vague, and empty ideals. In this present time, those holding power assault each other with words, politics, economics... the way of the sword has ceased to continue. Old men with suits and status took their place on the higher pedestals of society, doing their best to keep everything, as well as everyone, in order. The technology to monitor every person's status was now prohibited, and no longer in use by any nation of the world.

During this era of tranquility, there was no need for soldiers, or massive, destructive weaponry. Since the dawn of time, war has been apart of life, apart of the natural order of things on this Earth. For the passed decade, there has been no need for struggle, no need for slaughter, and the cries of the wounded and dieing have not been heard upon a battlefield for what seems like forever. No, finally all was right in the world, and excluding those who chose to cling to their grudges, nothing could be any better. The light was shining brighter now than any other generation in history. However...

With every radiant light... an even darker shadow is cast.

~~~~~~~~~~

It is the year 2024 A.D., and due to Solid Snake's act of bravery, an era of peace has been ushered in for the passed ten years. Snake has been deceased for nearly a decade, and all who were apart of what he accomplished have not forgotten his great deed. War, and anything associated with it has been restricted, or disposed of. Since the destruction of the Patriots, the U.N. has raised up a new world order, one which does not thrive upon a war economy, but rather everything except for that. Obviously there is still hostility between the groups, but the U.N. no longer hesitates in stepping into conflict zones, relieving as much of the problems as possible.

Though, what the public doesn't know is that this peace may soon be shattered once again. The Pentagon, as well as other high places of authority around the world, have received messages. Threats against the world they have been building for the passed several years may not be a haven much longer. Something, or someone is attempting to disrupt this world order, though the true intentions are unknown. The signs and words come in many different forms, but one that has been sent frequently is as follows:

May blood be spilled upon the Earth once again.

Whatever this threat may be, it will not divulge any information on it's goals or actions. The only other bit of information that it would give out was the name that it went by. Ares.
~~~~~~~~

Roy Campbell sat at his office in the pentagon as FOXHOUND Operative's started responding to his alert and started flooding into the room along with a few other members, a few familiar face's along with a few Roy has never seen before as he wasn't the one who did recruiting.

Jack walked into the room his visor up he went to the wall and leaned up against it and waited for the others to settle down.

Next to enter the room was Johnny, he walked in and sat down in the chairs provided.

Meryl was the next to stop through the door holding her gun and her uniform. "Can we hurry this up my men are out their fighting" She spoke as she sat down next to Johnny.

Hal came in right after Meryl he looked a little shocked to see everyone gathered here.

"Sit down Hal there is more to come" Roy blurted out laughing to himself.

"Looks like that is everyone from the old gang" Roy said looking around the room.

"Not quite" A voice said, everyone looked around puzzled as to who said it.
Jack looked up and spoke "Fox"
A gap in the door suddenly closed as a cyborg looking man appeared. "Good to be back" Fox said as he walked through the door. Followed by two new members. Fox stepped out of the way and let the two new members to be in the limelight for a little while.

Roy Campbell stood up "Well you two must be the new guy's as I don't know you I want you to explain to me who you are and what you can offer to FOXHOUND and if you can't your kicked out" Roy laughed "The last part's a joke" Roy smiled as he sat back down and awaited for the two new ones to tell him who they where.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Choidos
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Metal Gear Ares: War Reborn (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tigeress on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:20 pm

The sound of violin music filled the halls, mixed in with a oddly festive acordion like sound. Most soldiers around the area felt some dislike of the creepy room, but the actress loved it...

Dolls of life size, stuffed animals, candy of dozens of varieties, and even a large theater stage greeted those who entered, even a working carasell, which moved slowly and almost with a hint of insanity, screeching as its poor sounding movement echoed.

On the stage, with its red curtains drawn, rested the beautiful Harlequin.. in her own world of sound, smell, and imagination.

Few would consider her to be the one of the greatest warriors known to the Ares...

Her eyes fluttered damatically in the artwork of her face-paint, a vivid white with black highlighting her features. "Sleep ye dreamers, for now you must awake and dream..." she whispered.

(just a opening for the char, rather than the ares.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tigeress
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:10 am

Viking, as he was called, looked over to the other new FOXHOUND member, and decided to go first, seeing as there was no one else wanting to say anything. "Viking," hes aid plainly, raising his hand up for a couple second as he did so to indicate he meant himself. "I am most useful when things get, well, complicated, being that I am more masterful at closer ranged fire fights."

"Yes, I've heard that you are an excellent soldier. A true and powerful warrior." Roy only interjected for these couple phrases before letting the new member continue. Viking didn't hesitate to continue as soon as the colonel was finished.

I" There is also the fact that I am, and always have been a loyal and dependable person who does not like to disappoint."

"Good," came Roy quickly once again.

" And, ultimately, I will not remain idle and let the world be taken over and torn apart by crazed war mongers. At least not while I'm alive."

"Neither do I, son. That's why we're all here." Roy then turned to the other new agent. "How about you?" Viking just leaned back, angling himself in the same direction, waiting like the rest of the room for the next response.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:56 pm

- A phone call earlier that evening...

"Yes, sir! I understand, I will be ready for deployment tomorrow morning"

"I'll see you then...." a moment of silence "Black Panther."

Hanging up the phone, the slinky figure, standing in the shadows of what looked like an apartment at an army base, stretched out. Her long limps lean and tone, as she walked over to a window, her movements always graceful she had made it a habit swinging her entire body when walking,head up high just like the proud hunter she was. As she pushed down one of the shutters on the window, the moon was blindingly shining upon her - mesmerizing amber eyes glistened in the reflecting light. "Finally" she smirked...

Wearing a black, skin tight exoskeleton - which was especially designed for her as a full body suit, covering her face completely except for those amber eyes. She could feel certain looks being thrown her way but she wasn't bothered by it, well it did look like she wasn't wearing anything at all - the suit was the latest in Octo-Camo - this again a standard within the ranks . Her trusted bolt action sniper rifle on her back, she snickered slightly - pushing her hips to one side, planting one hand on it firmly the other holding on tightly to the strap which was holding her sniper rifle in place. Head slightly tilted she looked around the place.

"The Code names Black Panther I believe that's enough of personal info on my part Colonel. I'd rather be on my way sorting that mess out." her voice nothing but a low whisper ...
Last edited by DeeviousDemon on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Choidos on Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Roy Campbell sat back down as he looked at everyone. "Now that we all know our new members, let's get down to business" Roy Campbell looked into the eye's of everyone of his FOXHOUND members "We have a big threat on our hands, Gregory Star or as you might have received in Intel, we don't have a lot of information on him, all we know is he has billions of dolor's worth of guns, nuclear missiles, and we even have reason to believe he is planning on making Metal Gear, we don't have much information about this either this is where FOXHOUND come's in, we need you to infiltrate Ares base find out everything you can what are his plans is he or is he not making a Metal Gear"

Roy Campbell was shuffling through papers. He looked back up at the members of FOXHOUND

"I need you to eliminate ARES at all cost's and take down his followers"
"They are located somewhere in Afghanistan"
"Locate their base"
"And eliminate all the threats" Roy Campbell smiled "I'm repeating myself"

"Do you all understand your order's, I don't want any of you to loose your lives to be cautions, use all your ability's and work together" Roy Campbell stood up. "I will be contacting you all via codec if you need any help my frequency is 140.85."

Roy looked over at Hal "you must be wondering why your here." Hal nodded.

"Well we needed someone useful in computers and technology I want you to be stationed at a save position assisting anyone who call's you, as well if you see any problem with any of our FOXHOUND members contact them and lend them a hand"

Hal stood up and looked at everybody my codec frequency is 141.12. "If you need me just call me and I'll lend you all the information I have to assist you"

Roy looked at everyone "Alright this is it, don't fail us now" Roy looked out the window as three helicopters where landing.

"You'll be deported right away, you will arrive in Afghanistan at 7:00am"
Roy Campbell walked towards the window.

As everyone started flooding out, and boarding the helicopters.

Fox walked out the door followed by everyone else. He ran to the first helicopter and jumped in. Before turning on his Camo and blending in with the seat he laughed to the poor fellow that will walk in and try to sit on him.

Choidos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:14 am

Viking walked towards the choppers. He let out a long, loud exhalation, followed by a brief, though violent and rapid shake of his head, psyching himself up for the mission ahead. "Let's do this," he muttered under his breath.

Reaching the aircraft, Viking reached up and anchored himself as he stepped up into the open doorway. He looked about the place, doing a double take off to one side where what must have been the one called Fox must have been seating. He chuckled to him self before taking a seat across from the man. Viking had always had above average vision as well as low light vision, once of course he'd had a few moments for his eyes to adjust. He could tell there was something odd about that specific spot, and thought back to a bit ago, and remembered that Fox had quickly left for the choppers ahead of the other team members. Aside from his eyes, Viking had always had a fairly quick wit.

It was these, among other facts about himself that eased the nervous soldier as he lounged back in his seat. He started to worry less after remembering his skills, and that he was a member of an elite military group, and that he was only able to make it into this group because of his talents and abilities. Viking gave a sigh of relaxation and contentment. No, he thought to himself, there was no reason to fret. He would do well. There was also the comforting fact that he was not a lone in this crazy, intense task of safe guarding the humanity.
Last edited by Mephisto on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:39 pm

A quick salute towards the Colonel and she was off after the other who were on their ways to the choppers. A sniper - someone like her was never going anywhere without the 'Solid Eye' patch, this was v.3 - the original had been a prototype the one and only Solid Snake had used, either were inventions of the good Hal Emmerich.

The Solid Eye combines ENVG (Enhanced Night Vision Goggles) light amplification, imaging technology, infrared and binocular functionality. When heavy artillery such as tanks enter the field of view it displays their specifications and armaments. It acts as an internal HUD which has a build in Com link. After admiring this piece of brilliant technology she strapped it on, over her right eye. The Eye appears similar to a plastic eye patch, with the text "SOLID EYE SYSTEM" and a serial number appearing on the front with a small camera lens below the text.

Setting it to normal-mode, she spotted the one called "Viking" in one of the three Helicopters. Yet there was no sign of Fox, shrugging it off for now she made her way over to him, taking the seat furthest from the door and opposite the guy - unhooking the sniper rifle from her back, wanting to set it down next to her but ... a weird metallic thud completely throwing her out of her routine.

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Choidos on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:26 pm

Fox turned off his Camo and appearing where Black Panther wanted to place her rifle.

He opened up his visor revealing his face. You could see a slight smile forming on his face. "Got scared" Fox asked.

His visor mechanically lowered and the center red eye gave off a red glow.

Once everyone was bored onto the helicopters one by one the engines started to roar, and seconds later they where in the air, followed by the other two helicopters.

"First time FOXHOUND took me in such a slow ." Fox murmured to himself. "What ever happened to the good old day's of jet planes, now we got helicopters" Fox gave out a faint laugh.

Fox looked over to the two sitting beside him. "Don't think i'll be saving any of you out there" Fox laughed a little bit.

Choidos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:36 am

Placing the rifle just in between her legs, she didn't even bother with his sense of humor. Great, looks like I am stuck with a would be Comedian she thought, leaning up against the window. Her amber gaze wandering over the vast fields, as the helicopter took them further. It would be a while until they'd arrive, some shut eye seemed like the best option in regard to her companions - one was already proving to be somewhat difficult to get a long with.

Slipping away into a hazy dream -

A flashback from the past, 19 year old Lenalee - a fresh recruit to a special Op, stationed in Cambodia. Their mission - infiltrate the supply camp of the local terrorist leader Goundal Lah'mathuk. He was said to have taken refuge there after his latest set back in his campaign to overturn the acting government, the national troupes had pushed him further south, and the U.S wanted the guy alive. He'd be put on trial in Den Haag, along with valuable intel on national and international terrorist threats to the United States. The man was said to have ties with a lot of other groups, the scale on which he operated was going to get a major boost once he could leave the country, but this was where Lenalee came into play.

Major A. Thomson was leading this mission, a 31 year old seasoned veteran who had seen a lot in his days. Back then Lenalee hadn't been enhanced with the nano-tite project, this was one of her first deployments. As a sniper she was the scout and back up for the small group of professional army men, some of them not very contend with the situation. Who would trust a 19 year old girl to be able to watch their backs effectively but then again they had heard of the stories ...

Her reaction time was undoubtedly one of the best, yet she hadn't refined it, but for her abilities - this was the perfect place to try them out. She had taken a spot south east, up in a few trees - the heights were always her favored vantage point. Laying down, the bud of the rifle pressed up against her shoulder, a finger wrapped around the trigger gently - she had already started to scope the area out.

"Sir, we have visual on 2 Tangos, foxtrot at 1400 - 400 meters, 3 Tangos, Delta at 1600 - 560 meters and 2 Tangos, Lima 1100 - 300 meters. Waiting for permission to engage" she whispered through her communications device.

"Hold fire, we will try to take them out simultaneously - Panther you will have the clear to eliminate the enemies on point Delta, can you handle that?" Thomson wasn't asking her, it was an order -

"Yes, sir, ready to engage"

As she had the three lined up, she was eagerly awaiting to pull the trigger when ...

A sudden bump, causing her to shoot open her eyes - a little confused she looked around, only to find that they still were in the air. Sighing, it must have been a turbulence, or something - not that she cared much about flying anyway. She didn't like the fact she'd be at fate's mercy if they was to crash land ...

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:31 pm

((Posting for the sake of keeping this alive since people find it to be dying. By the way, helicopters are very fast, and more maneuverable than jets, because they can hover.))

Viking grinned at Fox. He could tell that Panther did not appreciate the humor. She was an odd one, or at least he thought so. But hell, if she was as good as she was supposed to be with that rifle, he was glad to have her on his team. He was very fond of expert marksman. He liked knowing that he had someone who could cover him properly as he stormed the enemy. No warrior liked feeling vulnerable. Having Panther watching for possible threats out of his site was the ideal scenario.

Sliding down in his seat, Viking stared off into nowhere. He looked about the cabin a bit, stopping on the few things of any intrigue. When he got to fox, he just stared at the man's armored head, with the glowing 'eye' in the center. Viking smiled, thinking back to the silliness that was the beginning of the helicopter ride. He wondered what Fox looked like under the stoic visage of his closed visor. For all he knew, Fox was wearing some sort of a strange, mocking expression. The idea made his smile widen and he even gave a slight chuckle.

Continuing his visual sweep of the interior, his eyes eventually went to Panther, with her legs caressing her rifle, something Viking took note of. She seemed to have dozed off. Something that Viking wished he could do. He inspected her thoroughly. She had an an athletic, muscular physique, as well as some especially feminine features, upon which he took his time observing. Everything was very evident on behalf of her exoskeleton. The black material was very snug, and hugged every part of her perfectly. Every curvature of her muscles and overall shape was visible almost as if she was wearing nothing. This fact the there was a woman with such attire aboard was something else Viking was grateful for in regards to having Black Panther in his team.

A brief shutter of turbulence caused her to wake abruptly and she looked around as if slowly piecing together her memory of where she was and what she was doing. After she had settled back down and seemed to remember what was going on, Viking spoke.

"You OK," he asked simply, though sincerely.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Choidos on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:15 am

*Roy Campbell*

Viking, Panther and Fox. You will be arriving at Kabul the capital city in Afghanistan, don't forget there is still a war going on here, just because they arn't in military uniforms that dosn't mean they can't pose a threat to even you" Roy Campbell took a small pause.

Before he mentioned a single member "Fox, that also mean's not everyone will deserve to die on this mission"

Fox laughed "You know me to well Colonel"

Roy Campbell just laughed on the other end of the codec.

"Back to business, your approaching the coast of Afghanistan, we have received sighting's that the military was informed of our arrival and we where marked as threat's so I wouldn't be surprised if they had us blow out of the sky."

Fox looked out the window though his eye's weren't trained to see in the dark he could notice shadows of vehicles and other army equipment driving along the roads as they soared passed the coast.

(OCC: I will let you guy's decide if we go down or not, but if none of you decide to get shot down the story might be a little dull xD)

Choidos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:01 pm

Isaac Rausen, or more widely known, Massacre, stood waiting looking into the horrizon. Far off in the distance, he could see three helicopters, belonging to U.S. special forces. "Hmm....it seems Ares was right...They have come. The best of the best: FOXHOUND." He grinned wickedly, his hands shaking. "I can barely contain it...this feeling. Yes, Yes. Finally someone who can fight. Someone who is worth killing! Come! Please let me kill you!"

As the helicopters grew closer Massacre's excitement grew. It had been ages since he had felt this...lust, for combat. With the countless kills he had on the battlefield, he felt nothing. To him, slaughtering solidiers or mercenaries left him empty, unsatisfied. He wanted...no, he needed to fight someone of calibur, to rob them of there life. That is the only way he could feel alive. He remembered his orders:Eliminate all of the intruders. Do not let them enter the base. This mission takes precidence over all others. "How simple a mission. How complex the scenario..."

The helicopters were now in range. Massacre pulled out his dual VibroKatanas. "There is gonna be a massacre..." He ran forward with incredible speed and jumped, launching himself twords the helicopters. His Skull Suit then activated his adrenalin boost, making everything around him seem to move slower. With quick, fluid motions, he severed the tail of the first helicopter. Without missing a beat he rolled midair cutting the propeller off of the second. Lastly, he threw a throwing knife threw the cockpit of the third, killing the pilot. He then landed on the cliff below. The three helicopters crashed in three separate areas. "Burn, burn! Kill off the weak and let only the strong survive!" He looked off twords the direction of the first crash. "I do hope someone lived to entertain me..."
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Choidos on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Fox noticed a small spec in the distance. "Get out now!" He shouted as he opened the door as the tail of the chopper got sliced clean off. He helicopter started spinning wildly all the emergency alarms where ringing, as the pilot struggled in his seat to keep the helicopter level.

Fox kept his hand's pressed against the open door, trying not to fall out. He was pushing against it so hard the metal started to crush under the pressure from his strength.

He smiled thinking at the beast who pulled this off. "I pray for the day where we will lock in the fate of combat" He spoke as he looked back at Viking and Black Panther, He than cocked his head to the ground. It was approaching fast. Fox was ready to jump off at the right moment, the tree's where feet away. NOW he lept out of the helicopter smashing into the branch's of the nearest tree his feet caught them as he started his decent of flips and swing's till he got to the ground. Somewhere off in the distance he heard three separate explosions, He ran to the nearest one.

What Fox saw was the skeleton of the helicopter ablaze, he walked up to it, looked in the cockpit and saw the pilot that was piloting his helicopter lay dead as his face slowly burnt away.

He looked around knowing the other two couldn't be too far away.

Choidos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:38 pm

Viking was alerted to the present situation as Fox shouted to exit immediately. He was on his feet in an instant. Fox slid the door open with great force and stood their watching the trees below slowly rise up at him. His helmeted head looked back to Viking and Panther. Fox motioned back and down with his head. Viking nodded his understanding of the gesture and stepped behind the man in the ninja like suit. As soon as Fox expertly leaped out of the descending aircraft, Viking was right behind him. He pulled out his knife just before the jump and used it to slow his own descent by running the blade into the trunk of a tree until the recently sharpened blade caught and held his weight.

Viking had endured the branches that smacked and scratched at his body. When his knife eventually brought his fall to an abrupt halt, he quickly reached for the nearest sturdy branch and used it to pull him self up and sit on it. He then retrieved his blade and quickly wiped it clean with his pant leg.

Explosions made Viking turn and look back. The choppers were downed. He was fairly positive Panther had made it out, and had little to no doubts about Fox. He just hoped the three of them were not the only ones who survived. They would need all the help they could get. Plus, death by helicopter crash was no way for a warrior to die.

Turning his attention back to the situation at hand, Viking studied his surroundings. From his vantage point, there did not seem to be anyone around on the ground, nor in the trees for that matter. Feeling safe enough, the large soldier silently eased himself down from the limb with his hands, hanging there for a moment or two, before dropping the rest of the way. He dropped about ten feet give or take, and instinctively landed in away that his legs would distribute the shock from impact most effectively, resulting in a crouched position. Viking instantly drew a pistol and and scanned the area, one direction at a time, including up in the surrounding trees. When he felt he was once more safe enough to let his guard down, he reached up and touched his ear and spoke into his codec.

"Colonel, can you hear me? Our helicopters were brought down and I managed to escape a crash landing. I think Fox and Panther did as well. Have you heard from them?"

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Massacre walked with a sense of annoyance to the control room of the underground base. He was overcome with a sense of frustration. Inches away from the battlefield he had been waiting for, only to be summoned by Ares. As he entered the final door, he was welcomed by the light of a hundred computer screens, each with an operator performing surveillance on various world governments. Massacre saw Ares standing up front, overlooking some blueprints for their latest project. Gegory Star, known as the terrorist mastermind, Ares, was a tall man, with short black hair and a clean shaven beard. Massacre walked up to him.

"What is the meaning of this? I was so close to finding them and eliminating them!" Massacre asked, trying to control his anger. Ares only smirked.

"My orders have changed. You are not to kill them yet." Ares' cold eyes fell on Massacre.

"What? Why not! Are you trying to deprive me of my kill?" Massacre punched the computer next to him, destroying the computer and desk. Ares showed no emotion.

"No, not at all. Surely you realize that FOXHOUND is here for more than my head. This world is kept in check on a system of deterrence, with each government trying to become stronger than the next. Because of this human evolution has skyrocketed ever since the Cold War. This situation is no different. The U.S. government has come to snuff us out, so that it will show the world their power. Yet...I feel there is more to it than that. Therefor, I will keep them alive until I can ascertain what it is they know."

"So that is your plan...I'm affraid I don't know how long I can contain myself...before heads start rolling..." Massacre said wickedly smiling. Ares pressed a button on a remote, and the images of three people came up on screen.

"These are the FOXHOUND solidiers that have arrived on this island. Their codenames are Fox, Viking, and Black Panther. These are the ones that must be kept alive for the time being. Anyone else....well, I leave in your capable hands." Ares looked at Massacre again, with those same emotionless eyes. Massacre looked at the image of Fox.

"Hmmm....Him....He looks as if he can provide me with a decent battle, maybe even quenching my thirst for death. Yes, Yes! I can feel it. I can't wait to cut him up!" Massacre's hands were shaking.

"You musn't kill him yet. Please be patient." Ares pressed another button and the blueprints returned. "We have almost finished developing MGA, and with it, the world will become one big battlefield."

"Yes...A world of combat and strife, the perfect world for a solidier. 'He' would have been proud." Massacre said, turning and leaving the room. Ares only smiled at this comment.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:45 pm

"It seems like we have some unexpected guest. Place all of our soldiers on high alert and tell the scientist to begin stage 2 and 3 preparations" a mysterious voice echoed from the darkness. "Yeah yeah whatever are we done here. I cant let Massacre have all the fun. Haha finnally some excitement and maybe even an early lunch." Ghost replied while licking what appeared to be blood off one of his throwing knives. The mysterious voice hidden in the darkness soon replied "don't worry once Ares has completed his plan chaos will reign and you will have plenty of time to exercise your unique skills. For now stick to the plan. Increase the number of guards and let them deal with the intruders. We have more pressing concerns. You have a your assignment let Massacre take care of the intruders."

"Whatever i'll meet you topside we depart in 5 minutes" Ghost replied. "The UN Press Conference will begin in 30 minutes. Tell Ares I will proceed with the operation in 31 minutes."

Ghost departed with several squads in 4 large aircrafts. The bloodlust was transparent in his eyes as he trembled with anticipation. As the 4 aircrafts departed from the Afghanistan base one went in the opposite direction from the other 3.

"Its time for Ares to announce itself to the entire world. Now the real fun begins"

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Choidos on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:53 pm

*Roy Campbell*

"Viking I haven't received any messengers from them, but Fox, he as been in hell and back he wont die that easily. As for Panther she may be a freshman but I've seen her when she was recruited. She is alive as well.

The man that attacked you was Massacre, he.... is a very powerful Soldier, much like Fox he has survived in situations that would have killed any normal man, he is also like you, a strong and fearsome fighter, I would be careful if you see him, when he gets into a fight, only one person leave's. Alive" The codec turned off as Roy Campbell signed off.
~~~~~~~~~~

*Fox*

Fox was walking through the forest, looking around his camo activated encase someone tried scavenging from the wreckage. He walked past a few tree's and saw viking holding his hand on his ear probably talking to the Colonel.

He walked up behind him, "We need to get going, people are going to wonder why three U.S Army helicopters got blown out of the air, we will find Panther later"

He said as he de-activated his camo and where the empty stop was seen now stood the metallic figure.

"I for one, want to find who took us down, and kill him". Fox spoke.

Choidos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:51 pm

As Massacre left the control room he shook his head.

"No...I will not wait. I must find this....Fox....and face him in combat. Yes, I can taste it now...the taste of death." Massacre continued down the hallway, and entered the elevator. Massacre entered and it rose upwards through many floors until it reached the top. Massacre exited the elevator and stepped out onto the helipad. Walking over to the edge he looked out into the woods many thousand feet below. He grabbed the railing.

"Just wait a little bit more, Fox...I'm coming!" Massacre swung himself over the railing, falling like a rock to the ground below. When he was within 500 feet his Skull Suit automatically activated its impact protection. He hit the ground with incredible force, leaving a crater. What would have killed a normal man, Massacre survived because of the advanced technology of the ARES V6 High Intensity Assault Armor, AKA the HIAA Skull Suit, or just Skull Suit. Smiling Massacre stood up, and ran into the forest.
Last edited by Azure Limit on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:03 pm

"Understood, Colonel," Viking said before the call ended. He had figured the other two were not to be worried about. Was always good to be sure, so he knew if he could only focus on his own survival, or if he was needed elsewhere.

When a voice came from behind, Viking whipped around at the first syllable, only to find nothing. Though he still heard the voice talking and it was close. Viking recognized the voice after a few words, and was able to notice a very faint shape moving toward him. When the voice stopped, the figure suddenly became completely clear, and the stealth suit clad Fox stood before him.

"Fox," Viking muttered softly with comprehension.

Fox continued speaking with more valid points. After Fox was done speaking, Viking gave a quick, single nod of his head, causing his lengthy hair to ripple a bit. He then made to follow his comrade.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:15 pm

The air was filled with tension and anticipation as the 3 aircrafts arrived at near the UN Press Conference. Before they arrived a transmission from the 4th aircraft was recieved. "Sir we have arrived at the destination and will begin assembly preparations over out". Ghost could smell the stench of death and taste of blood to come. Not waiting for the aircraft to land he immediatly leaped out and landed on top of a building. With his stealth camo on he ran down the side of the building floor by floor.

Unknowingly a croud of spectators and reporters gathered for the live press conference where several UN Delegates we speaking on health reforms and national budget. Ghost became increasingly impatient while awaiting the rest of his team to get set in place. He surveyed the area while waiting. "Lets see what we have here. 10 bodyguards, 6 Delagates 4 camera and video crewmen, and 12 reporters/civilians. This should be over very quick." All of a sudden he heard a mysterious voice over his radio "remember Ghost live hostages are better than dead ones." A deviant smirk grew over his face. "Squad one in position" "Squad 2 ready" "Squad 3 awaiting your signal sir". Ghost snuck up behind two bodyguards that were hiding on the buildings first floor fire escape. With blades in hand he slashed the throat of the first guard and with a throwing knife killed the second guard by hitting him right between the eyes. He then snuck down to the ground. Each of the delegates was positioned with a bodyguard behind them and there were two other guards near the camera crew observing the crowd.

Ghost gave the signal for his squads to surround the crowd and delegates. The two guards near the camera crew immediatly reached for their pistols when they saw the three squads surrounding them but they did not realize Ghost was hiding right beside him and he stabbed them both in the back of the neck. The crowd and delegates were frightened with terror when Ghost cut the broadcast cable. He then did another head count to make sure all the hostages were accounted for. "6 bodyguards, 6 delegates, 4 camera and video crew, 12 reporters/civilians, and 4 dead bodyguards". "Stage 2 complete. Squads 2 and 3 take them to the beta site squad 1 come with me as we begin Stage 3" replied Ghost.

Before he left Ghost approached the hostages and said

"Ladies and gentlemen it is my is my pleasure to inform you that you are now the property of Ares. Take a moment to collect yourself. You are all now prisoners of war. I do not care who you are, what you do, or what you have to say. All i demand from you is your obedience. These fine soldiers here will be charged with your safety and well being. If you do not try anything then they have no reason to kill you. But please I beg you to try something. My blades are still thirsty. Now the 26 of you and the camera equipment will be loaded onto 2 of these aircrafts."

Ghost paused for a moment and looked at the crowd that was frozen with fear. He then approached one of the guards and slit his throat. He then licked his knives clean of all the blood and replied.

"I'm sorry but 26 is such an odd number now doesn't 25 hostages sound better"

Squads 2 and 3 departed with the 25 hostages and camera equipment to the beta site while Ghost and squad one stayed to proceed with stage 3.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!