Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Midnight Shine OOC and sign ups

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Midnight Shine OOC and sign ups

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:58 pm

The wolf clan needs to survive in the world of the humans. They know better than to move into the city, it’s too crowded and there is no place to run around in their wolf forms. They have lost track of the other clans and don’t know how to find them. So they go to the least populated town they can find in the united states. They thought to escape sending the children to school, but they weren’t so lucky. Will the teens stay out of trouble, and can the pups control them selves while they are in school. Can the adults find jobs and keep the clan together? And is there another clan near by?

Shine is the name of the clan that has found a potential new home. They now stay on a few acres of land that has one large farm house and a barn where the clan lives. There are a couple of fields and of course enough forest for them not to be noticed.

Midnight is the clan who already lives in the area, They are an established part of the human community and do not fear getting caught, the teens and pups know what to do and what not to do in front of the humans. But when they find out about the other clan they find that Shine might expose both clans to the human world. Will the clans find common ground and help each other survive in a world where their kind is dying out?

The rules are the same as always(I don’t think I need to type them out for you) if you are caught braking them you will be asked to stop, second warning and you will be asked to leave the role play.

You may play one clan or both up to two characters only please. There may be one leader and two second in commands for each clan. Pm me if you are interested.

Code: Select all
Name: (first only the last name is the name of the clan.)

Clan:

Status: ( Pup, Elder, Leader, Second in command, member of the clan)

Personality:

Other:

Human picture: no anime

Wolf picture:

Name: Sylva

Clan: Shine

Personality: She is respectful to her elders…or not she is actually mouthy. She hates being told what to do and seems to be always head butting with those that have authority over her. She is probably a likely candidate for the one who revels their secret to the human world.

Other: She carries a small dagger that is strapped to her leg at all times.

Human picture: Image

Wolf picture: Image

Members of the Shine Clan:

Leader: Kit-Kat
Second in command: Dawn Shard
Second in command: Unknown_Soul
Other members:
Lavender
Dusk Shard

Members Of Midnight Clan:
Leader: Junebaby33
Second in command: kiyta
Second in command: Lavender
Other members:
HopelessHearts1140
Kit-Kat
Last edited by Dusk Shard on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:24 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Midnight Shine OOC and sign ups

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:14 pm

Oh, may I reserve the spot as the leader of the Shine clan and also play as a member of the other?
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Sure You can i'll edit my first post to say who are leaders and who are Second in commands

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:19 pm

Thanks ^_^ My sheets will be done soon =)

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:30 pm

Name: Jermiah
Personality: Jermiah is strict and very fierce. Anyone who is smart knows better than to mess with him. He also has a sensitive side. That side is caring and gentle-that's only when he's not angered. Jermiah can easily be angered by just a wrong sentence. He can be honest and trustworthy sometimes and loyal to his clan.
Other: Nope
Human picture: See above ^_^
Wolf picture: See above ^_^

Name: Julienne
Clan: Midnight
Personality: Julienne is a quite and intellegent girl. She doesn't speak much to anyone, except if she knows them really well. She is good at keeping secrets and friends. When you get to know Julienne, you find out she's sweet and kind.
Other: Nope
Human picture: See above ^_^
Wolf picture: See above ^_^

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:39 pm

Reserve me a spot... =)
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyta on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Can I reserve second in command for the midnight clan?? I'll have my character sheet as soon as possible.
"Sarcasm is just a natural reflex against stupidity."

Random..
Annoying Person: *points* what's that?
Annoyed Person: A game.
Annoying Person: How do ya play?
Annoyed Person: You don't.

Kiyta
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:47 pm

Yes, you have the spot!

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dawn Shard on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:11 pm

Name: Rosianna Shine

Personality: Rosianna likes to be in command and she is always trying to go against the higher power. She is a self sufficient, sweet talk of a woman. She can pretty much get herself out of any problem that comes to mind and use it as black mail if needed.

Other: Nope Nope!

Human picture:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*One night i lay in my bed and look up at stars and then started and wonder, "Where the hell is my roof!"~~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~
Awesome new-world-sign-ups-always-accepting-t32824.html

Dawn Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyta on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Name: Shawn Midnight

Personality: Shawn is very negative about things you could call him a 'downer' same difference really. He's not one to be messed with though, he has a very short-temper and might snap if you say the wrong thing. Shawn finds many things a pain in the butt to do and is very good at procrastinating if he doesn't have a desire to do something. Often you'll find that Shawn does things by his own rules and he isn't one to be pushed around or stepped on. Most of the time Shawn is very blunt with people although at the same time he can be caring if you really reach out to him and make an effort to get close to Shawn. Quiet is the exact opposite of what Shawn is, he has a very loud mouth and will even back talk a teacher doing this has caused quite a bit of trouble for him though. Giving in or up isn't an option for Shawn even if he was dying he would keep trying to win a battle and he is one of those people that would never betray you. Shawn isn't very open-minded to other's ideas and has a tendency to do as he wishes whether you like it or not.

Other: Shawn will often say things like "this is a pain in my butt" or "this is a drag". Some say that when Shawn was little he was effected mentally because at the age of 5 he saw his own brother die before his eyes. Shawn has sworn vengence and has taken a vow to find who ever killed his brother for revenge. After the death of their first born Shawn's parents clung to Shawn which, even though his brother died, annoyed Shawn greatly. He understood their pain but Shawn has never liked to be the center of attention.

Kiyta
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HopelessHearts1140 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Name: Celia

Clan:Midnight

Personality: Celia can either be a total sweetheart or a complete and utter bitch. She is very blunt and tends to tell people what she thinks of them. She likes to say that she is brutally honest. She has a talent for sarcasm. She is very headstrong and once she puts her mind to something she won't give up. She knows to respect the elders but sometimes has trouble keeping her mouth shut. She is sometimes too curious for her own good. She tends to be able to find out things she shouldn't. She is very loyal to her clan and protective of her friends. Despite the fact that some people think she is heartless she does have one.

Other: N/A

Wolf picture:Image

HopelessHearts1140
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unknown_Soul on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:25 pm

May I resurve the second open spot for second in commend for the Shine Clan please?
This cold world is hidden behind a vail of darkness. But atlas the light will soon to come to those who stand firm.

-The Elders

Unknown_Soul
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:26 pm

Sure Thing!

Here is the IC every One!

post918171.html#p918171

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unknown_Soul on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:39 pm

Name: Nayline

Personality: Somewhat outgoing but tries to sitck to the shadows. Nayline has an open mind and will speak her mind when she sees fit, although it sometimes gets her into trouble. Nayline loves to feel the adrinaline rush through her vains and loves to be on the edge of it all.

Other: Caries a small switchblade that is tied to her right ankle under her boots and a droid cell to reach people she must

Human picture: Image {and if that pic dont show up here is the link: http://homepages.pavilion.co.uk/glyng/joan.jpg ](only diff is she has long black hair that reaches to the bottom of her bum)

Wolf picture:Image

Unknown_Soul
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:52 pm

People Can post now....please? I want to get the role play started

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Junebaby33 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:47 pm

Name: Nevia Midnight

Personality: Nevia is outgoing and brave.She isn't that curious because she knows a lot about the world. Nevia makes friends easily and is very approchable. Don't let her bubbly personality fool you though,because she can be a killer if she wanted. Surprisingly,she is very musical and has a beautiful voice. Nevia isn't loud,but she isn't shy. she is a basicly pretty awsome!

Other: Nevia always has a braclet of woven beads on, as a wolf and human.her eyes seem to be sparkly at times,then powerfulk and stern at other times.

Human picture: http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Ar ... n_Full.jpg

Wolf picture: http://krazykk.files.wordpress.com/2008 ... _wolf2.jpg
a close up of her eyes- http://pittspages.com/images/Wolf_013_w ... e_eyes.jpg
Friendship isn't about who knew who the longest...
It's about who came and NEVER left your side.

-Anonymous

Junebaby33
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:53 pm

Name: Fae Midnight
Personality: Determined, protective, bold, cunning. Fae dislikes being told she's wrong, and in the few instances any one has had the guts to tell her she is, she's been shaken up. Somewhere deep inside, she's a gentle person with a motherly disposition, but its rarely seen.
Other: Fae is extremely intellectual, only getting the best grades. She also has a hemp necklace with a silver pendant on the end in the shape of an eagle, a hand-me-down from her mother.

Name: Holte Shine
Personality: Eclectic, sardonic, charming, laid back, quiet. Holte is one of those people you don't want to get into an argument with, because he always comes back around with a witty, harsh response that cuts to the bone. He's a fairly good liar, and is rarely easy to read.
Other: Holte enjoys painting. He is easy to like, but it's not so easy to earn his liking.
Last edited by Lavender on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:00 pm

Junebaby33 The leader is all yours! And welcome Lavender! The IC is up so post whenever you like!

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Oh, can I change Fae to the second in command for the Midnight clan? Didn't realize there was an open spot!

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:23 pm

Sure thing ^_^

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!