Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Miskatonic University: The Nameless Fog (4-5 People Needed)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Miskatonic University: The Nameless Fog (4-5 People Needed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:59 am

A prestigious school, for prestigious students. A bastion of intellect, of prosperity, to be enrolled in Miskatonic University, to walk through its halls, to know the secrets that it shares is to know success. Or it is to know madness? For Miskatonic is not simply a bastion of mortal intellect, it is a bastion for knowledge of the unknown, and things that are known, but would prefer not to be.

Home to over ten thousand books about things from before time, it has become an enclave of supernatural and occult knowledge going back to eras where man had yet to raise himself from the primordial ooze. Still, this secret history is not known to many, and those who do know are either unwilling to tell, or unable. It's history stretches back, back to the first colonization of America. It has stood the test of time from the very cusp of the 1700s and it holds secrets far more ancient than even the most well read of occult scholars would believe. Here, lies the ritual for summoning the nameless mist, here, lies the rotting carcass of an Elder Thing, here, lies true knowledge, the worst kind.

Many unspeakable things have happened under these aged walls, not all were kept under wraps. Secrets, even those not meant to be known, have ways of getting out.

To say it ends solely at the University would be disingenous though. The town of Arkham, Massuchettes hides many horrors from its inhabitants, and those that it can't hide the residents hide from the newcomers. Arkham is a secretive place, with layers upon layers of intrigue. Rumors still abound however, about the fish-lipped people that trudge under the pier at night, about the gelatinous beasts that squirm and writhe under the skin of a man, eating until he is nothing but a shell for them to dance about in. "Still", the intelligent student body scoffs, "rumors is all that they are." The stories are forgotten now, lost within themselves until a later day.

They lay forgotten, forgotten, and with time a new breed of student comes to Miskatonic. A breed that carries smartphones, a breed that utilizes the internet and carries itself with an air of ignorance about the occult. Now, the psychotic ramblings of someone who has seen too much is not only heard by those whose ears they caught, but by anyone who knows a url. They've grown complacent in these new times, they've forgotten to lock their doors at night, they've forgotten to fear for their children and spouses, they've forgotten the true meaning of paranoia. They've forgotten the things that scream bloody murder under the sea.

Miskatonic will remind them all.

Setting:

Miskatonic University

Arkham, Massuchettes

Details

GM - Rulke
Co GM - Jack_Benimble

* Sir Ferdinand C. Ashley Jr, teacher of Ancient History - Jack_Benimble
* Detective Quinn Richardson - Rulke
* Ashley Marie Meadows - Kgrey

You will play one of the six students who end up embroiled as one of their classmates is attacked in the night.

Roleplayers requires approval from both Jack_Benimble and Rulke (me) to join. Each candidate must provide an example new or old of their writing. Dedication is essential so don't join unless you know you can stick in.
Last edited by Rulke on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Miskatonic University: The Nameless Fog (4-5 People Need

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serotonin on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Unfortunately, I have just learned I will be almost inactive for up to a month and will be unable to do this role play D: It's unfortunate, but family come before relaxation. I apologize.
Last edited by Serotonin on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I think I’ll blow my brains against the ceiling, and as the fragments of my skull begin to fall, fall like pixie dist to your tongue just think happy thoughts.
..._...l..____________________, ,
....../ '---___________----______l] = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__)/
....// (..) ) ,----"
...//____//
..//____//
.//____//

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Serotonin
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kgrey on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:53 pm

She had been checking her mail for weeks with the hope her collages had accepted her. Ashley wasn’t the kind of girl the liked to wait, she liked getting answers fast and one that were to the point. It wasn’t often she had to go through a waiting process like this.
Maybe today was the day? She could only hope. Her parents were very supportive of her collage choosing and thought she was very responsible for the ones she chose. Harvard was a tough one to get into, and she was certain she was not going to get into that one. Then there was James River, she had high hopes of getting into there even though it isn’t one of the highest schools. As for her third collage she picked Miskatonic University. Her parents had told her about Miskatonic, and she could really care less about their superstitions. Ashley did all the research on the place and didn’t find a single thing wrong with it. Sure, it had some people die in the past. But 300 people died at Virginia Tech and people still go there all the time. Miskatonic was a great school, and she was excited to go.
Suddenly there was the sound of her doorbell. Ashley rushed to the door like she had done everyday prior and opened the door. Someone was walking away from the house. He was dressed in a navy uniform with a bag on his side. Was it..? It was! It was the mail man. This meant the mail had arrived. She rushed to the mail box attached to the house and dug inside. When her hand had narrowly escaped the narrow opening of the little box she was holding five envelopes. They were all quickly looked through and she was left with three in her hands. One was from Harvard, one was from James River, and one was from Miskatonic.
Ashley couldn’t help but get excited. She has all three of her letters on the same day! This is her chance to find out. She quickly ran into her kitchen and grabbed a knife. Before she knew it all her letters were open and laying on the counter. First came Harvard, she read through and through and sighed, Harvard was a no go. Did she dare open Miskatonic? No, she didn’t. After a couple minutes she decided to open James River’s letter. She read quickly through just like with Harvard and found that they accepted her! Ashley shouted happily and then opened up Miskatonic. “I wonder what it will say
Did they accept me? Did they decline?” she thought as the letter unfolded in her hands. Very slowly her eyes scanned the paper and she read “We are very glad to let you know that you are accepted into our University.” That was all she needed to read before she was jumping and shouting with glee.
Her parents quickly ran into the kitchen at the sound of Ashley’s shouts. Her mother, Paula, shouted over her daughter,
“Ashley! Darling what are you shouting for!?”

“Oh mother! I was accepted into James River and Miskatonic!!” she exclaimed

Both of her parents got very serious and smiled nervously “And which did you pick?”

Ashley smiled “Well, Miskatonic is the better school.”

“No, Ashley, It is not.” Her father said sternly.

“And why not?”

“That school it dangerous.” Interjected Paula

Ashley let out a humorless laugh “Yea, it so is. No, forget your decisions, I’m going there whether you like it or not.”

“Ashley, sweetheart, people have died in that school! You will not go!”

Ashley laughed once again “You guys are funny. I’m going, and you’re going to have to deal with it. People died in the past Mom, that doesn’t mean they are going to die in the future.” She ran up to her room and slammed the door shut.

Kgrey
Member for 15 years
Author Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:09 pm

After careful deliberation, Kgrey character is accepted for roleplay. While Sero's is to write a passage for her to character because as of right now she can't be accepted.

Signed

Rulke & Jack_Benimble.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:03 pm

I know this has nothing to do with your storyline or plot but I can't seem to find any posts on any of the recent roleplays that are good enough examples of my writing, at least not when taken out of context. So here's this story, part of a chapter in a novella I'm working on.

"The night was unusually bright, the moon glowing eerily. It was difficult for the shadows to remain, the beams of light pierced through them and they dispersed. Even more difficult was retaining position in the shadows that endured. The wind blew causing the darkness to waver. Against the wall of the building movement was detected, though no human eye could see. Crowds of people shuffled into the club, their chattering drowning out all other noise.

In the club was Jasmine, a girl of twenty-two, whose chocolate skin sparkled with glitter in the neon lights. Her body swayed to the slow music and she sighed, waiting impatiently for heavier music to be played.

A shadow darted from the darkness outside, undetected by those still waiting to get in. Once inside, the shadow materialized in the dark corner by the door. Into the flashing light stepped a pale, yet handsome man, seeming to be of the age of twenty-two or twenty-three. His bright blue eyes scanned the room before finding and resting on Jasmine. Silently he moved forward, his body graceful and smooth, twisting his way around youths who stood dancing or drinking and talking.
As he stepped up behind her his hand moved slowly to her shoulder, turning her to face him. She smiled, slow and inviting, bringing a hand up to touch his cheek before running her fingers through his short white hair. Her body swayed provocatively and he swayed with her, their bodies in perfect rhythm.
“What’s your name?” She asked as another song came on over the speakers.
“Deacon,” was his soft reply. He moved his hand to her waist, drawing her closer to him. She peered up at him, her eyes half closed and her smile never ceasing. Their breath mingled as he leaned to her, the song blared through the speakers above their heads. Jasmine draped her free hand around Deacon’s neck, pulling him closer, her other hand with her fingers still twined through his hair. Deacon likewise put his arms completely around her in a tight embrace. Her eyes closed and her head tilted upward slightly so that their lips almost touched. Deacon reveled in the feel of her hot skin against his. He drew in her body heat, their contact almost passionate. He sighed quietly, his lips turning upward in a smirk, revealing small fangs. As the music coursed through them, his fangs grew ever longer.

I need serenity

He leaned closer, drawing in the scent of her blood.

In a place where I can hide

She moaned softly, her arms caressing him.

I need serenity

Her arms wrapped around him and her full lips brushed his cool cheek.

Nothing changes, days go by

The heat encircled him, his lust nearly overwhelming. He put a hand behind her head, relaxing and supporting as he gently tilted her head further.

I need serenity

His canines flashed, then buried themselves into Jasmine’s pulsing throat. She moaned softly, trying to push him away but he held her tight. Her blood flowed through the cavities and slowly she felt her consciousness slipping. Deacon held her, as the last of her blood passed through he knelt, laying her on the cold floor. He stood, barely glancing at her as color came to his cheeks and warmth spread through his body. The song ended abruptly and all lights went out.

NOTE: The song is not mine."

Obviously in order to include it in my novel I will have to think up different lyrics or erase them all together. I'd rather not go through the hassle of trying to ask permission.
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

~Edgar Allan Poe

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Benimble on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 am

Lirrin has been accepted into the roleplay.

Signed-
Jack and co.
Fnord.

Jack Benimble
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Yay! Now what? Hehe

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:44 pm

roleplay/miskatonic-university/

There it is.

We'll still going to do rule of gathering people before. Those who are accepted post profiles :).

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:36 pm

adv-423-t20632.html here is a post to an RP I created to be judged :)

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Benimble on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:52 pm

CriminalMinds has been accepted.

-Rulke and Jack.

Jack Benimble
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:45 am

Okay thanks, I'll sort out a character today after work some time.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:12 pm

The house had been abandoned well over a century ago, the owners taking off for some reason that lay forgotten somewhere in the annals of history, and as time had progressed nature began to assail the home on all fronts, determined to overcome the mark that man had made on the world. The township had always tried to keep the land maintained, but after so long every landscaper would quit, forcing the city council to search for a new groundskeeper, yet in a small town on a lonely highway people became few and far between, forcing the distraught men and women to throw up their hands in frustration. In the backyard there sat a greenhouse that had been untended for the entire span of its vacancy, the ceiling had been left open by its first occupants, and in the short time a jungle of vines, bushes, and various trees had grown so rampantly that everyone refused to even look at the lost cause. It may have been home to the most prominent family in the county, but time is unforgiving to even the most stalwart of structures.

At first the damage had only been aesthetic; all the window-panes had been broken by rocks thrown from children or angry shutters smashing against them in thunderstorms, but after the windows were broken rain was allowed full access to assail the interior, forcing the wooden floors to swell and burst or mildew and rot. The large oak that stood in front of the house on the left hand side was allowed to grow without being trimmed, and one branch in particular had grown steadily towards a second-floor window as if it was guided by some malevolent intent, forcing itself into the chamber like an uninvited guest and forming a bridge for all sorts of creatures and insects to invade the home. Shrubs planted in front of the house had also begun to scrape against the walls in later years, peeling the paint from its surface and giving the fire ants that lived in their roots a perfect tower with which to tunnel into the walls, devouring the precious timber that served as a support for the entirety of the northern face of the building.

These ants had also began gnawing away at the right-side of the entrance, the heavy wooden door that was supported came crashing down one fateful afternoon while several children passed on their way home from school, drawing their attention to the freshly opened interior. Near to all of the wallpaper was discolored by mold and had peeled away from the wall, revealing the termite and ant chewed timber that it previously covered, and in some spots a person could see clear through to unchecked foliage outside as well, allowing more venues with which the foliage might creep inside. In many spots one could look up and see the ceiling to the second floor, the floor had given away at times when large numbers of rodents would scurry through their tunnels they so enjoyed carving through the house’s insides, and a large pile of bricks by the fireplace tempted one to look upwards where the chimney had come through the roof after the mortar had been eaten away by ivy.

No furniture or decorations of any kind had stayed in the house, leaving every room barren except for whatever vegetation or animals that may decide to call the building home. The grandiose staircase leading to the second floor had halfway collapsed from rot and insects, but the stairs were still sturdy enough to support the weight of small animals, or children should they dare. On the far side ivy had overtaken the back wall, completely encompassing the back walls, and eagerly approaching the front half of the house. Along the walls and in the corners there lay piles of rodent droppings, and indeed the numerous creatures had made quite a place for themselves in the abandoned building, their numbers and size grew every year, the oldest ones were the equivalent of small dogs and knew no fear of humanity except for their demise, and with the demise of humanity they would lose such wonderful feasts as this one.

The ivy that enveloped that back-half and the roof of the home had originated from the greenhouse. By this time all the glass had either shattered or been forced out by unstoppable vegetation and the other plants had begun growing so thick that it would be impossible for a single person to clear without the aid of machinery or fire. This had also become a menagerie for all kinds of insects, birds, and reptiles over the years, and proving so diverse that several hundred different species of creature could be found within the entangled mass greenery. Every year the winter would come and kill near enough to all the vegetation, but as it is nature’s way this only proved to strengthen the foundation for next year’s growth, and each year the nucleus grew steadily larger, covering somewhere close to thrice times the area it had previously encompassed a century ago, putting the edge of the mass not five feet from the already ivy-encompassed house.

The house has served as an omen for the surrounding community, showing them that their efforts to achieve some degree of immortality were all for naught, and acting as a bastion of hope from which nature may once again strike back at humanity. Indeed the surrounding township has found another meaning in the house’s ruin, seeing the display of nature’s might as a sign that old ways should be exchanged for new as nature enthusiasts worshipped the sight and scientists delved into its mysteries. The townspeople had started their efforts to cohabit the land with nature, allowing the forests to grow steadily closer into the town until the two eventually merge into one being, and hopefully humanity has found a way to curb natures wroth before that day dawns.
Isn't it strange how Decidedly we
will chasE such an iNdefinable concept
That cannot truly descrIbe us no
maTter how hard we trY?
-Insert Credit Here

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Here, a posting sample:

Adrian popped open the fridge.
‘Shit Joey, you have to live off this crap?’ He thought to himself as he rifled through the stacks of microwaveable meals, and junk food in search of treasure. He paused for a moment to flick his hair out of his eyes then continued the dig.

Adrian was hanging out at his friend Joey’s house. He was at this particular residence instead of his own because in the mid-summer heat Adrian’s air con had decided to die, thus, as a relatively normal human being he had decided to venture forth to a cooler climate. Joey only lived a few streets away from him, so he was the primary choice for a day of lounging around. When he arrived a few of Joey’s other friends, who Adrian had never met before, were hanging out in the basement with him already, the group were friendly enough, though that might just be because of what they were smoking

Adrian found what he was looking for, a six-pack of beer. He lifted the pack out of the fridge, navigated his way round the island in the middle of the kitchen, then continued on to the entrance to the Joey’s smoky lair at the rear end of the stairs to the second floor. He slipped in, closing the door behind him, then descended, the smoke growing thicker the further down he got. He reached the bottom of the staircase. A pair of sofas, and an old worn out arm chair were arranged to make a semi-circle around the small CRT television tuned to animal planet. Situated upon that little semi-circle were four completely baked dudes, two of which were giggling at the accent the announcer for the show they were watching had, another was on the verge of falling asleep, and the last one, Joey seemed dazed, as if an artillery shell had just gone off beside his head..

“Classic guys, classic
” Adrian snarked at the group, “Well here,” He took a beer, then dropped the six-pack next to the battered armchair, then took a seat, “Add a healthy dose of alcohol into the mix, and see how many brain cells you can kill off in the next hour.”
Adrian let himself sink back into ‘the armchair of memories’, as Joey had named it. Most of the memories it brought to the surface were the sort you’d really want to forget, he was only sitting on it, one because it beat the floor, and two because he had been the last person to arrive, and the others were unwilling to make space for him one either of the sofas

Adrian was snapped out of his stupor by one of the guests, Tanner he thought his name was, directing some sort of comment at him.
“Wha?” Adrian eloquently responded.
Tanner, stared at him for a moment, then suddenly jolted as if the realization that Adrian hadn’t heard him had quite literally hit him, he then repeated himself, “Yeah, umm
 I heard you just finished school, wha’cha gonna do now?”
“Uni.” Adrian responded bluntly, not willing to go into much more detail.
The guy looked a little disappointed that he wasn’t going off to do something cool, like get siphoned off into the army like these unambitious junkies probably would in the future.
“Wha’cha gonna study?” was the next question launched across the room to Adrian, this time it came from the sleepy one, whose name he hadn’t quite caught. Before he could respond, Adrian was interrupted by Joey, “Why, li’l Addy over ‘ere is going to study art! Ain’t ya’!”
Adrian smiled sadly and corrected him, “Nah, I’m studying Ancient history
”
Truth be told, Adrian had wanted to study Art, but his parents had been against it, it had even come to threats of not paying college funds, and a mention of disowning him (though the latter was probably quite unlikely considering the fact his parents loved him
 Sort of
).
“History? When dija get inna that stuff?” Joey murmured.
“A long time ago Joey
 A long time ago
” Adrian cracked open his beer and took a swig, personally he preferred coke.

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Benimble on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Well, I can't really say anything for Rulke but those were two great entries. Rockerr, that was some amazing character interaction and Ezareal's description was almost Miéville-like. Unfortunately I can't get you guys accepted in without joint approval from both Rulke and I, Rulke's decided to go to sleep though and you most likely won't be getting your approval posts until tomorrow.

Hang tight guys, it's coming soon.

Also, to anyone who has been accepted but has not made a character yet, please remember to PM me and Rulke that once you make your characters to cut down on the amount of time before we accept them.

- Jack and Rulke industries, family owned since 1972

Jack Benimble
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:16 am

Okay if jack fine with both I past. Although I'd liked to have seen some dialogue for Ezarael passage. Though it had a Lovecraftian feel so I'll ignore that requirement. BTW just up so didn't fully understand yours. rockerrs yours was simply awesome. :).

Rulke & Jack Approve these Messages.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:42 am

Thanks, both of you, I'm glad you thought it was good. :D

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:52 am

Muchly appreciated as well. Yeah some of my writing is a little convoluted, and the direction I went was somewhat different from usual, but I have to put a lot of thought into characters before I can do any real interaction between them, yet if you so desire I can still find a past post of mine that has dialogue and more character interaction. It just seemed the atmosphere of the passage was more appropriate for this roleplay.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:44 am

Ezarael wrote:Muchly appreciated as well. Yeah some of my writing is a little convoluted, and the direction I went was somewhat different from usual, but I have to put a lot of thought into characters before I can do any real interaction between them, yet if you so desire I can still find a past post of mine that has dialogue and more character interaction. It just seemed the atmosphere of the passage was more appropriate for this roleplay.

As I said had a Lovecraftian feel and to be honest you're a little scary with how good ya are so ya're approved now go make profile :P.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!