Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Missing?! No way! [IC]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Missing?! No way! [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Sharpie on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:20 am

Missing?! No way!

Everyone's heard of the new band, Crimson Serenity, correct? Wrong. They've only been heard of in the town of San Diego, gaining some fans, and losing others. Well, they all know that this could change in a matter of seconds if they were to enter a band competition for bands that are looking for a big buck record deal. So, they enter into the competition in the city of Las Vegas. But when something goes awry and one of the band member's from Crimson Serenity goes missing before the final round, the band members must work together with their rival band, Serendipitous along with a young celebrity judge. But why did something go awry? And who caused it?

~~~

This will start out after the lights on the stage come back on(the power went out) and Rachel is missing.

~~~

Darkness. The shuffling of feet. And a low, maniacal laughter. That was all that was heard as the power went out in the middle of a performance from Crimson Serenity. The rival band was off to the side of the stage, and the judges were down in the audience. After the laughter, an eerie silence crept over the stage as a cricket sounded in the distance. A tension so thick you could cut it with a nice crept through each and every person as the seconds grew longer, turning into minutes as the clock ticked on. Then, suddenly, the lights came back on. The lights were brighter than before, and everyone was where they were standing before. Except... something was wrong...

~~~

A young girl with fire red hair sat on a stool, her hands in the air, the drum sticks poised above the drums that sat in front of her. Her red framed glasses reflected the light, making it near impossible for people to see her eyes. Her lips formed a small 'O' before the registered shock wore off. This was when she realized that the lead vocalist for Crimson Serenity was missing. She stood rather quickly, and looked around the stage. Where could Rachel have gone...? There had been a slight scuffle on the stage when the power went out, but that didn't mean.. It couldn't. Turning to one of her band mates, she looked to see if they were as confused as she was. Placing the autographed drum sticks she had down gingerly onto the main drum, she walked out from behind her drums. "Where the hell did Rachel go?" she asked, loud enough for her band mates

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rainbow Sharpie
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Missing?! No way! [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:59 am

Just as Jodi's eyes were getting adjusted to the darkness the lights cracked back on with a pop, her pupils enlarging for a split second before going small again. "What the hell was that about?" She hissed quietly, her fingers moving away from the guitar strings and glancing down at the other band-- had they done this? But, as she continued to scan the entire rivalry band, they were all there. Jodi twisted around to face the other band member that was speaking, Janessa who was the drummer, and quickly pulled her guitar strap above her head to place it gently down on the ground. "She's right.." Jodi turned to point out to Janessa that Rachel was by the mic, however when she turned Rachel was gone. "Damnit! Did she go to the bathroom or something?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vivalavida on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 pm

Simon decided to step on to the stage, and tried and gather some control. The audience were beginning to murmur, and mumble.

He shuffled up to the closed mic to himself, and smiled at the few band members who caught his eye. He quickly thought up an excuse, something to buy them a little time.
Where the hell had Rachel gone?!

"Excuse me, Folks." He said into the mic, His thick australian accent echoing around the stage. "I think there was a small power cut just then, and some of the amps may need to be quickly checked, so please, just give us a moment, thanks."
He flashed his teeth to the audience, and casually flicked off the mic he was talking into. Turning to the band, he addressed them all,
"So did anyone see where she went? We have a show to run here."

He was already starting to worry, though. Something didnt seem quite right about all this.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Vivalavida
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:06 pm

Maryse turned to her band. She was tempted to ruffle her brown hair by pulling it from the ponytail put she resisted. Her green eyes not only scanned her band but the other band. It was strange that someone had just left the stage. She straightened her Chase Authentics Denny Hamlin Womens Vertigo Tee. This was messing with the timetable and in all reality she should be just a little frustrated but she wasn't. She was concerned for this girl's safety.

Ken turned to Maryse. He was confused and in all reality he was kind of upset about this. He wasn't one of those people who we overly concerned about others. In all reality he took after his brother Kyle more then Kurt. He could tell the gears were turning in Maryse's head which mostly boded well for them.
"Any ideas Mari on what happened to her?" Ken asked.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Yuna was shocked. Where was Rachel?

'I knew we are rivals and all...but would my band do this? Why?' Yuna looked around at the band Serendipitous.

"Do you guys have any idea what just happened?" Yuna looked back up at the stage. She knew what Crimson probably thought. Yuna got up on stage. She went straight to the drummer, Janessa.

"Janessa, do you have any idea yet what happened to Rachel? I really don't think we would do this..and I know I didn't." Yuna looked over at the manager and guitar player. "I'm sorry if I start annoying you soon, but I'm just in utter shock...and I don't like being lost."
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Juan was feeling good; no cracks about her "goth cuteness", nor the constant annoyance of her cousin's ranting on their band. Just a normal, calm day. The day rolled into night quickly, and the band's show was the focal point of the twilight. After a few minutes on stage, the gentle hum of the strings of her bass guitar revibrated up her arms, almost like a calm shower of water. She closed her eyes for a long while, just going with the rehearsed notes of the song, her part of the it combinding rythmically with the drums that echoed in the air.

Just as Juan began into the chorus again, she sensed the heat of the lights overhead cut out, and all too quickly she felt a hard shove at her body; not hard enough to knock her down, but to easily grab her attention. She gasped, taking a step back, hand tight on her bass. She strained her eyes into the darkness, but she came up with nothing but the sounds of scuffling feet and soft, worried whispers that danced on the breeze. She didn't know what to do, as fear clutched her heart with an intense force, making her feel quite paranoid in that black state. She habitly glanced to where the other members of the band would stand, but, of course, she saw nothing but darkness.

Suddenly, whiteness exploded into her vision, momentarily blinding her, but she reclaimed her sight, glancing around the stage. At first, she didn't notice Rachel's absence, but once she caught on, it was like looking at a puzzle with the middle piece missing. Juan took a sharp, blunt breath, her eyes growing as she studied the spot. No signs of Rachel were left, yet it felt as if you could sense the heat of her dying down.

Juan stole fast gazes to the others; they were just as confused and concerned as she was. She placed her bass down on the floor of the platform gently, making sure it would be alright in that position, then to where a crowd of a few well-known people stood.

There was the band's manager, Simon, and two members of the rival band, Ken and Yuna. She stood quietly behind them, gazing at Janessa, then Simon, unsure on what to say.

Finally, she decided on, "Where the hell is that ben xiǎo jī at?!" She glanced at the two rivals that gave her an odd stare, then to those of her own band. She knew she should just blow it off as her going to the bathroom or something-maybe she was PMSing. Either way, Juan wasn't happy at all that she had held up the show.

Kunio had been enjoying the show a little up until the lights cut out. He felt people press up against him to turn to leave, but he stood, trying to scan the area. It was probably an act of vandalism or something stupid like that. He tried to dodge the people who started to split, but one body kept pushing him back.

"Dude, knock it off.." He said coolly, yet he felt his anger flare. The man kept on, then spat furiously,

"Why don't you move your ass outta my way!" Kun raised an eyebrow, clearly skeptical of this man, who was probably half his size, trying to threaten him.

Suddenly, the light glared back on, revealing the dark stage hall. The man before him soon made a little squeaking noise as his eyes turned skyward at Kun, who merely smirked back. Before Kun could speak, the man disappeared into the crowd and from Kun's view. He turned his attention back to the stage, only to find commotion underway. His cousin, Juan, or Shi-Shi, as he perferred, was speaking with a group of people cluttered on the stage, along with those of his own band. He felt his face pinch with confusion, and, manveuring through the crowd, made his way up on stage behind Ken, Yuna and Juan. He placed a hand on Juan's shoulder, which the younger girl ignored, speaking,

"Where the hell is that ben xiǎo jī at?!" Kun smiled and spoke calmly,

"Shi-Shi-chan, it's not nice to call people stupid." Still, Juan neglected him attention, so he turned to Yuna and tapped her on the back. Once she turned to him, he asked,

"What's going on?" He spoke kindly, yet his amusement from recent leaked into his voice.
~

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Sharpie on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Rayanne looked at the people surrounding her. One happened to be the band manager, whom she heard ask a question. "Simon, I just asked that myself. I have no idea where Rachel went, and I don't think anyone else does." As the confusion carried on, Rayanne grew slightly irritated. She found herself cursing under her breath. The audience was starting to grow anxious, and she wanted the show to carry on. Rachel had probably just gone to the bathroom or something. As Rayanne tried to convince herself of this, one of the members from Serendipitous came up to her.

"Janessa, do you have any idea yet what happened to Rachel? I really don't think we would do this..and I know I didn't."

"No, Yuna, I don't know what happened to Rachel." Her voice was laced with irritation. Rayanne didn't mean to sound mean, but she was confused, and irritated. She wanted to win this competition, and with Rachel just walking off in the middle of the performance, they were probably going to get docked points, or marks, or whatever it was that the judges used to choose the winner. Rolling her eyes, she crossed her arms over her chest and looked around the group, her eyes lingering on Kenneth for a mere second before moving on.

Rainbow Sharpie
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XKiriharaX on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Matthew had been watching, observing, when the lights went out. When they came back on, he saw many people glaring at each other obviously confused, and some upset. At first everything seemed pretty normal.. except that someone was missing from the stage. The mic that still stood on the stage wasn't accompied by anyone like it had been only a few moments before. Matt looked around at both band's members, for the most part they all seemed concerned or confused some both. Matthew had a pretty good guess as to what happened, "So, someone skipped up because they couldn't handle it?" he asked aloud not expecting an answer.

Scanning over the people scattered all over the stage, he took immediate notice that even some of his own band members looked concerned as well. "There's nothing to look so scared over. It's quite simple, someone finally saw that they couldn't possibly win against us and they left," Matthew said quite clearly, although he was unsure if anyone was listening to him at the moment. He sighed, and leaned against the wall deciding that everyone would eventually figure out that he was right and she had merely left.

He was just about to doze off into a light sleep when he overheard someone talking and they sounded irriated. "No, Yuna, I don't know what happened to Rachael." Matthew glared around and realized that this voice belonged to Crimson Serenity's Drummer. "I think it's quite obvious what happened," he thought to himself, but wasn't feeling up to getting everyone's attention only to tell them the 'horrifying' truth of it all. She had left 'cause she had finally seen the truth.
Randomness ~

Children seldom misquote you, in fact they repeat every word that you shouldn't have said.

If I can't live up to your expectations, I'll just have to beat you down to mine.

If you're an example of normal, than I'm glad I'm crazy.

XKiriharaX
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:41 pm

"You know there is probably a logical explanation to where she went." Maryse said. She could feel the headache that normally started after Denny wasn't doing well.
"I don't know Ken I wish I had some ideas." Maryse said.
"I think we should maybe pool our resources between the two bands to see if we could spread out and see if we can find her." Maryse suggested.

"Brilliant idea." Ken said as he rested one hand on the small of her back. He was the only person in the band who new Maryse was lying about the Denny situation.
"Ken move your hand please." Maryse said.
"Your brother and my cousin may be teammates but I don't need you touching me." Maryse said.

"You're the boss." Ken said as he moved his hand.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:43 pm

Yuna jumped a little when Kunio tapped her. "Well, their lead vocal is missing. If we want this to be fair, then we have to find her." She heard Matt talking, being cocky as he always was. "Matt, shut up. I think she would annocunce if she was out first." Yuna loked back at Kunio and the drummer. "Would you guys like some help finding Rachel? My band would be glad to help." Yuna glared at Matt for one second, then she waited for Janessa's reply.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XKiriharaX on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:57 pm

"Matt, shut up. I think she would annocunce if she was out first," Yuna was saying. "Would you guys like some help finding Rachel? My band would be glad to help," she added.

If Matthew would've had something in his mouth he would've choked. He stood up on both feet again and walked over to Yuna. "Who's glad to help who now?" he asked, obviously already knowing what Yuna had said. "I'm not helping them just because their band member decided to run out because she got nervous, or realized the truth," he stated. "I'm not going to search for someone who's probably on their way home by now," he added. He looked around once more at the members of both bands. "If they want to search for her they'll have to do it themselves," Matt said. "When she's found and confesses that she left because she couldn't handle it, I'll want to hear about it," he stated.

XKiriharaX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:00 pm

"Matt I don't think now is the time to fight." Maryse said.
"Besides it's only the right thing to do." Maryse said.
"What if it was you or one our members would you want a search party?" Maryse asked.
"Or would you just like to leave you on your own?" Maryse asked. She understood but there wasn't a right to excuse his attitude. She wanted to be helpful and right now something in the back of her mind was telling her that something was wrong.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Chocolate brown orbs glanced towards the bathroom, but the lights were off and she guessed that Rachel wouldn't be using the bathroom without any light. "She's not in the bathroom..." Jodi spoke quietly, not even caring if anyone heard her. The girl's brown fuzzy boots clacked against the stage floor as Jodi padded towards the stage curtains, pulling them to the side; but came up empty. A finger flew up to her bangs to lead them to the side for a better view, but there was still nothing but the vast backstage.

Voices from the other band members were beginning to waver into the Crimson Serenity's along with the tension of a missing person; where could she have gone? And why didn't Rachel tell anyone? Fixing her white Beret agitatedly just as recognizable band member from the other team, Juan, called Rachel stupid. Both eyebrows shot up annoy-id-ly(xD)and Jodi half stomped, half shuffled over to the rival band member. "I'd suggest you shut it," Jodi hissed; her eyes averted to Kun, about to give him 'words of advice' until she realized he was trying to shut her up as well. When the boy turned away, Jodi was heading towards the bathroom just to double check.

While passing the group of band members that hadn't bothered to move from their prior spots Jodi caught Matt rambling on about how Rachel probably left because she couldn't handle it. Spinning around on her heel Jodi raised an eyebrow. " You are so immature."

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XKiriharaX on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:22 pm

"What if it was you or one our members would you want a search party?"

"Yeah, yeah. I would if I was missing. I'm telling you guys she just left," Matt said, trying to defend himself against the annoyed people around him who weren't listen to his explanations.

Jodi turned towards Matt, "You are so immature."

"How am I immature? I'm not the who ran out, and left my band members confused and concerned for me. I'm not the disappointment right now if you hadn't noticed," he stated. He sighed heavily and tossed his head to the side letting his hair land naturally on the left side of his face. "I think you're all over reacting," he added. "Just because someone left everyone gets all worried and scared," he continued, still completely ignoring all other possibilities that could've happened. "I mean if I left none of you guys would freak out as much as you are right now," Matt stated.

XKiriharaX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Justin was not sure what he had just seen. One moment a girl was there, the next she was gone. He tried to recall her name, and drew a blank. He smashed the remainder of his cigarette on the brick wall he was leaning on back stage and exhaled. It was going to be a long day. Matt echoed his own thoughts about the "disappearance" The willingness to perform can falter in some people, Justin was willing to bet that girl simply fucked off. He admitted to himself he had thought about packing it before; maybe getting a sound engineering degree, an old Moog synth and just make a nasty dub-industrial group. Maybe call them Happy Fistmas, as long as there was a pretty Asian that was stacked and packed the band would be gold. He smiled as Yuna said something too fast for him to understand and then just walked on stage. Justin frowned. He opted to follow her because if walking out there made someone look guilty as hell, it would at least be more favourable for the group cohesion to all go out there.

"Wait Yuna!"

He called after her, but she moved rather spryly, beelining for that red-headed drummer...oh Christ what was her name. Lennete? Or...something different...he couldn't remember. It was a shame that Crimson Serenity might be no more. They really were talented, Justin would not call himself a fan, but he did listen to some of their songs on the internet. Frankly, Kari.or Jesslyn.whatever her name was, has left a hole in people’s hearts where her angelic voice once was. Shit that was good. When papers start asking questions, and likely they will, he'll drop that gem on them and be free an clear. When he got into ear shot, Yuna was in the process of showing her worry for the loss of Rachel and Jannessa's presumable concern.

Oh Yuna you darling. Justin thought to himself. How refreshing the girl was, so open and honest and with complete disregard for how guilty that just made all of the band sound. At least Justin overheard some names and people at the very least like hearing their names. As he opened his mouth to say something, Yuna volunteered everyone to find the missing songstress. He was shocked. There was a point one has to stop and say "look sorry but our hands are tied." Once again Matt chimed in with similar thought. Justin liked the guitarist more and more each day. He was almost as much of a bastard as he was.

"Look look, there are people to call for things like this, like Rachel. Text her and tell her to get back here. Also I have to ask...So do you think we win by default?" He asked the group.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vivalavida on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:32 am

Simon Breathed out slowly, and composed himself for a moment.

"I'm going to go and make some calls." He said, to noone in particular. He stepped off of the stage, and opened an old fire exit carefully, stepping outside into the cool, crisp breeze, letting the air wash his face clean.

Pulling his cell phone out of his pocket, he dialled Rachels number, and held it to his ear.

-- A few moments passed, seconds seemed to stretch on like hours, but there was no answer. So, as a last resort, Simon decided to send a text.

Hey, Rachel, Where did you go? We need you back here. Hurry back okay? ~Simon.

He felt a pang of worry strike his chest once again, something really wasn't right.
Returning inside, he listened to the others talking, and slumped against a wall.

I guess i'll just wait and see what happens He thought to himself.

Vivalavida
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AishiteruPanda on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:24 am

Drew would be sitting at the judge's table still, on the furthest most left side, one foot propped up, his chair leaned back, wobbling precariously. The newly found 'rock star' would be adorned in his usual gray, slightly tight jeans, a plain black shirt, and a black and white scarf. Accompanying these would be his always worn black glasses.

He'd sniff lightly, seeming rather uninterested in the whole situation before looking down at the phone sitting in his lap. Smiling he'd pick it up, obviously texting, before pulling his foot off the table and sitting forward in the chair, staring at the bands on stage.

Standing, the young judge would walk over to the stage and wait for the first to notice him, leaning forward, both hands propping him up with one foot over the other. Which ever would be the first to join him, he'd quietly ask what was going on, and when they would continue.

AishiteruPanda
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Juan jumped when she noticed the other members of Serendipitous join them on stage, faces of worry, anger and concern swimming before her eyes. The one called Yuna turned around to speak to Kun-Kun, saying a little harshly,

"Well, their lead vocal is missing. If we want this to be fair, then we have to find her." Juan drew a sharp breath, staring at the raccoon-eyed girl.

"She's missing?! I thought she just..." She trailed out, clearly unsure of her own thoughts. What else could've happened? And.. that shove she felt...

"Someone must've taken her! I-I... felt someone push me when the lights went out..." Juan blushed as a certain pair of eyes turned towards her, but remained stern with her steady gaze. She tried to ignore the words that that person spoke, because she was sure she'd get totally pissed at him; she didn't want that.

Her lolita dress was tight against her, so, when the possiblities of what happened to Rachel began to swirl in her mind, she felt the fabric and laced press painfully on her as she took deep breaths.

"This can't be happening... Someone kidnapped her, oh, God!" She turned around, covering her face with her hands, afraid to meet the hundreds of eyes she felt boring onto her. Voices were a soft murmur behind her, but, she plainly caught a new voice speak,

"Also I have to ask...So do you think we win by default?" Juan was horrified at his words; so appalled, she spun on her heel and pushed him.

"How can you think about winning a damn contest when Rachel's missing, nǐ zǔài?! I mean..." She trailed off again, this time wandering towards the back of the stage, behind Janessa. She bit her lip awkwardly, trying to focus, trying to clear her mind. With a quick sigh, Juan leaned forward to whisper into the girl's ear,

"You don't think Rachel is...?" She couldn't bring herself to say, but, closing her eyes tightly, she spoke loudly and bluntly, "... Is Rachel in trouble?" Her heart hammered wildly, but there was no time for this distress; Rachel was probably in some dude's van right now, trying to escape or some junk like that...

Kunio nodded to Yuna after she explained what had happened, also catching her volunteer of the band assisting in the lead singer's retrival. Kunio narrowed his eyes, a little unhappy she thought they would all willingly do so. Of course, what harm could it do? Perhaps she just got nervous; they could find her in the building in no time... If that was the case...

Kun turned to look at the other members of the band join them on stage; Justin, Yuna, Matt, Ken, and himself... The band was all here and accounted for; he would've playfully spoke this, but felt the teasing vibe wasn't welcomed now.

He felt Juan move from his grasp, blushing a bit(probably because he looked at her-he restrained from rolling his eyes) going to stand at the front of the stage, covering her more than likely tearful face. He should've gone to comfort her, but was trying to understand what had happened. Had Rachel run away, or had someone taken her? This question was going to be unanswered for a while; he could guess it was a good possiblity.

"Also I have to ask...So do you think we win by default?" Kun laughed, then turned his attention to Justin, who stood nearby.

"Eh, do you think we should worry about that just yet, Gēgē?" He was going to continue the joke he had in mind, maybe to lighten the heavy mood, but didn't have the chance as Juan shoved Justin. She was utterly furious, calling him a chuckle-worthy name, but, as she began to rant, the flaring sparkle in her eyes died down. She seemed to just float away into the darkened area of the stage, so Kun returned to what was going on now.

He noticed the manager calling more than likely Rachel, but not getting an answer, he turned his worried stare back to the group.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:42 pm

God help him he loved the pluck of that tiny Asian girl. She shoved him, her slender arms mashing the fabric of his jacket and crushing his cigarettes. shit But it was going to be okay. Justin would just go buy more - "How can you think about winning a damn contest when Rachel's missing, nǐ zǔài?! I mean..." She blurted. First, even if she was angry she still looked cute. Asians always looked cute. Cute little clothes, cute little voices, cute little words. Who knows what she called him, was it vulgar, likely but the delivery. He sighed. Justin figured that he, Matt and the super tall drummer Kun were all sceptical about the girl's disappearance. But the girls, well bless them, they overreact to everything.

"I wanted to say that, I'm as worried as anyone. I mean when I lost my cell phone I was freaking out. So where do you think she might be?"

He let his gaze float over to Yuna and Juan as to show his concern. He frowned, having just recalled his broken cigarettes. He quickly took the pack out and searched for one intact, or only slightly broke. He found one, his saviour. No one wanted to make any decisions it seemed. the Judge was up looking perplexed. The manager of Crimson Serenity, went outside to likely cry/frantically make phone calls and now he was slumped at a wall looking defeated. It really hit everyone, one person touching all their lives. He took the sad-looking bent smoke and placed it in his mouth,lighting it with his zippo, he exhaled. He had to make a choice.

"OK so what's the plan of attack? We can sit here feeling like shit or we can go find this girl." He went to centre stage and paced, speaking to anyone that would hear him. "Those of us not all weepy, thought she just left on her own accord. So I'm willing to lay out what if she didn't? Leave by her own means. So someone forcibly removed her. OK now lets start asking ourselves why." He continue, taking a drag off his cigarette. "I didn't know the girl, knew of her, we all did, but I didn't know her. Hell I didn't even remember her name until minutes ago. But, all you in her band you knew her life. What was she into. We have to hear all the secrets if she is going to be found."

It was up them now, they couldn't call the police because it hadn't been 48 hours. Justin could see that conversation going very one-sided and ending up with cop laughing and hanging up. Well it was going to be a very eventful day at least. He thought to himself, blowing smoke out his nose.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Maryse sighed. Now would have been a good time to stand out apparently. She was always the Hamlin that blended in. Casting her eyes around the eyes she saw one of the judges. She walked toward him. Maybe he'd pay some attention to her. Well that wasn't likely. Besides someone needed to tell the judges what was going on.

Ken looked to his band mates.
"Justin has a point." Ken said.
"The only way to figure things like this out is to ask those closest to her." Ken said. He wanted to get the show on the road but with a lead singer missing they weren't likely to do anything soon. What he wouldn't give right now to be able to curl up in his coat which he had put to the wayside because it was a contest and he knew Maryse was picky on how he dressed.

Most days he couldn't stand Maryse because whenever they went to the track at the same time, they were always in close proximity. That's why race days he spent most of his time at Kurt's pit box but sometimes Kurt didn't want him around so he was relegated to Kyle's. Samantha enjoyed having him there so he stayed there. Then again Maryse spent more then her own share of time over at Kyle's pit box. He had never figured out why she stayed there instead of her cousin's pit box.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!