Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Moon Island

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Moon Island

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Link M Smith on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:50 pm

I watch and smiled as she doing what she was doing.I walked out and got a better look to see what was to come hopping for some blood but it may not happen.*
You Can Only Hold On To life for so long. Soon you will have to let go and smiled as they go off in to the sun light. Life can be hard after the death of a love one but i time you can over come it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dark Link M Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little_one on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:06 pm

Saw what was going to happen but made no note of it. She hated fights and blood. Evening the thought of it made her shiver, feeling it move down her spine before she let out a sigh and kept walking. Looking at her close a little before shaking her head, she really needed new clothes so she just looked around some more.
The voice in my head, tells me what to do. Yet....I don't want to.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Little_one
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Leila sighed and sat up being announced the winner of the battle. Her brother got up as well ashamed of his actions for once and apoligized. Sme of the crowd forgived, some didnt. Whe Leila was done she got into a carriage with her brother and it went off while riding in it Leila noticed that wolf girl walking around town. She stopped the carriage and ran towards her hugging her
"I'm so glad that you could make it here! " Leila took her hand and brought her to the carriage "Would you like to ride with us?"

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little_one on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:40 am

She blinked as she was hugged before looking at the girl and then nodded slowly as she couldn't speak cause she was mute.

Little_one
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Leila dragged her in and sat her in front of herself and smield happily at her "Oh, I was wondering. . ." she said and crossed her legs laying back "Do you speak? :3" she smiled sweetly as she bent over to her little brother to fix his hair, it was very messy and btohered her. She hated his helmet hair = = Although he did look sexy. She giggled kissing his cheek and sitting back down in her seat and crossing her legs was again.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Link M Smith on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:25 am

Ho me* Dark Link Said as he walked up to the doors of a bar.* that was some fighting there.* No what can i get from this place.

Dark Link M Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Link M Smith on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:25 am

Ho me* Dark Link Said as he walked up to the doors of a bar.* that was some fighting there.* No what can i get from this place.

Dark Link M Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little_one on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:07 pm

She blinked as she watched her and then at him before back at her and nodded, her wolf ears laid against her head as her tail moved to lay on her left leg.

Little_one
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:11 pm

"Hee-hee, So, we should head ot the castle~ You can try on some of my clothes! How would you like to join my family? Um . . .My i call you Urufu? Its wolf in japanese" she giggled cutely and reached over to the girl petting her head and scratching behind her ears. It was so cute, Leila blushed lightly as she got out a ribbion and tied her hair into pigtails giggling "Hee-hee" she said cutely amused "Your so cuute~" she said happily and cutely. Her little brother groaned, "Stop annoying her Onee-san!" he yelled crosing his arms and looking out the window blushing slightly, the little brother thought urufu was cute too. SHe giggled "Your just elos cause im closer to her" his face got redder "I AM NOT! URGH!" he said glaring at leila and she laughed.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little_one on Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:16 pm

She blinked at the other girl before looking at the boy and she blushed as she soon looked down, thinking that he was cute. She looked up at the other girl and smiled alittle, a little lost at words as she looked over at the boy once in a while. The blush on her face staying.

Little_one
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little_one on Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:16 pm

She blinked at the other girl before looking at the boy and she blushed as she soon looked down, thinking that he was cute. She looked up at the other girl and smiled alittle, a little lost at words as she looked over at the boy once in a while. The blush on her face staying.

Little_one
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:30 am

Leila giggled and told htem to stop the carriage, she kicked her brother out ad Urifu, "Alright, You guys wak home >:D" she siad evily a smirk appearing on ehr face as she road off.

"OI! YOU SON OF A- HOWDARE YOU! >:O URGH!" he ruffledhis hair groaning as he looekd at her, and sighed, "Wait here" he rna off behind a building giving his amror to someone as normel pants and a baggy brown shirt was on him now and wlaked over to her lookign normel and even hotter. "Alrigh, :et's head out" he began to wlak hands behind his head and looked back, blushing lsightly when he said her nae, "Coming or not Urufu?"

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Link M Smith on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:22 pm

DL Was still at the bar doing things as he was just about to relax.*

ooc: hay it's been some time but i made a site if you want to see it http://darklinkmsmith.proboards.com/index.cgi

Dark Link M Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little_one on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:21 pm

She blinked before watching him and soon she ran up to catch with him and blushed, nodding slightly, kinda wishing she could talk as she looked at the ground, playing with her hair as she walked with him, biting on her lower lip a little with her tiny wolf fangs as her wolf ears twitched and her tail swayed behind her.

Little_one
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:30 pm

He sighed taking her hand gently with his and walked a little faster, "It's fine, no worries" he said in a relaxing tone. He didnt know why he said it, it just came out of his mouth. He caught sight o a bar and walked in with Urufu, "HOld on, let me get a drink k?" he only wantes some water. He walked up to DL's side ordering himself a water and stared at him smirking suddenly. "Hey, wanna do me a favour? All ask is for you to scare the princess Leila, make her freak and scream"

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Link M Smith on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:02 pm

DL looked at him and then took him by the next and tossed him out of the bar. it was a pain. to scare a girl is nothing more then an ass for a man to do anyhting like that as he looked at her.* Dont every ask a man to do something like that.

Dark Link M Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little_one on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:44 pm

She held his hand before looking up at him and nodded before she looked around and soon she walked outside and stared at the ground, biting the tip of her finger as her wolf ears bent against her head.

Little_one
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:59 pm

Aoi only sighed, well that failed, he walked back out of the var not wanting to cause anymore fights, seeing as he had a guest with him, who he even fancyed. He took Urufus hand again, holding it as he began to run to the castle, he bought a horse on the way, riding it now as Urufu hung onto him and he entered the castle gates. "Sorry it took so long Urufu" he said gently to her. She was probably the only person he was kind too.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Aoi only sighed, well that failed, he walked back out of the var not wanting to cause anymore fights, seeing as he had a guest with him, who he even fancyed. He took Urufus hand again, holding it as he began to run to the castle, he bought a horse on the way, riding it now as Urufu hung onto him and he entered the castle gates. "Sorry it took so long Urufu" he said gently to her. She was probably the only person he was kind too.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little_one on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Urufu blinked before she held onto Aoi tightly as both of them rode the horse, laying her head on his back as she smiled, nodding a little as she watched everything fly by as she just held onto him.

Little_one
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!