Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Moonlight Shadows (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Moonlight Shadows (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:16 pm

I'm up for whatever! .... HEY! Lillia, you know me far too well....You and you're mind tricks....

Neko, I have yahoo, but you'll have to PM me for the info.

(>'-')> <('-'<)
*Huggles*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writergirl24 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Good afternoon everyone! :)

Of course I know you well Ana Maria/ Mistress/ Sunny/ Ebil Sharky/ Marigold/ WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS! lol. We've only been talking pretty much non-stop for the past eight months! he he ;)

I hope you all are dong well! Hopefully I shall talk to you soon-Mistress I know we will chat soon enough ^-^

Toodles! : )

"hugs for anyone who comes whilst I am away!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

writergirl24
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:12 pm

Lol, nice use of all my names. I feel like sometimes I have too many. I mean I already have 4 legally, so what the hell would come if I got all of those together into one....HOLY MOLY! lol

Hey, do I get a hug too?? :D

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 am

How would ya'll feel about joining a Magical Girl roleplay GMed by me? I've been thinking of writing one for awhile now, and since I'm following a rather nice Magical Girl anime right now a lot of cool ideas have been bouncing around in my head. I know Writer is kinda fond of 'em, but I dunno about Mistress and Mercia. Lemme know. :3
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Yeh, I don't know what Magical Girl is. If you explain that to me, I can give you further input as to whether not I would like to join. But on a partial judgement, I would say yes.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writergirl24 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:50 pm

I kind of have a feeling this isn't going to start back up after all.................

writergirl24
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:40 am

Shit, shit, shit, don't yah die on me now! When I finally make it back come on!
Stagger is back...So what?...His RP is back!!!

the-crimson-curse-accepting-t39150.html

stagger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:37 pm

Dude, stop disappearing!

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Stagger!!!!!!!! dude you need to stay cuz we miss you!!!!!!!

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!