Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Moving On

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Moving On

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby equinestylex3 on Wed May 19, 2010 8:00 pm

"Yup, hate in it's purest form." He was kidding, of course. He hadn't been a fan of her, no. But she'd quickly grown on him and he couldn't do anything other than accept her and fall so deeply in love. "I don't think he will either, but I just don't feel like putting my trust in him either." He spoke truthfully. "I mean. I won't give him my trust and I don't want to have to worry about you. Or who you're hanging out with or if you're in trouble. I'd just rather know you're happy and safe."

He smiled down at her after their kiss. She was so tender, so sweet. He loved everything about her .From the way she melted in his arms to the cute smile she possessed.

"I always knew my charming good looks would come in handy some day. Just never thought you'd fall for it." He teased as he played with some of her hair in his fingers. "And thank you, I know it all seems over bearing. I just...I feel so much more comfortable."
Happiness is not a destination, it is a lifestyle- Burton Hills

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

equinestylex3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed May 19, 2010 11:37 pm

Emily laughed as he joked. She wanted to defend Andrew further, but she decided to leave the manner aside and put it to rest. She didn't want to fight with Kyle any longer, and Andrew would be the perfect opportunity to get a fight between them that could escalade quickly into something nasty. "I am happy, and I am safe Kyle." She smiled. "As long as we love each other it will always be that way." She wished that their happiness could last forever and that they'd never have to return to reality.

"Really? Well who did you expect to fall for them?" she raised her brow in curiosity before she giggled. "I'm glad you're comfortable." She said softly. She stepped back for a moment before she glanced at her door. "Do you want to come in?" she asked him. She felt utterly lonely when he wasn't with her. Her father was MIA and she barely saw him. She didn't want to be left alone, not again. "I really don't like being alone." She confided quietly as she looked down.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby equinestylex3 on Thu May 20, 2010 7:42 am

"I know, and I'm determined to keep you happy." He was truthful in that statement, he hated seeing her down. He hated feeling a tad controlling over her. He just wanted to make sure that nothing ever touched he. Nothing ever hurt her in any way.

"Megan Fox." He said in immediate response to her question before laughing. "KIdding of course. I didn't really expect to fall for anyone. I expected to just get over Kaity in my own time. Find someone in college, or even after. Then settle down. Now you've thrown me a curve ball. I just don't quite understand it yet." He adored how their relationship wasn't nearly as physical as his and Kara's had once been.

"Yeah, I know how being alone is during all this. It kind of really blows." He said following her inside. "I'll stay as late as you need me to, okay?" He suggested, kissing her temple softly.

equinestylex3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu May 20, 2010 8:21 am

Emily smiled at his words as she knew he was being perfectly serious. She wanted to keep him just as happy as he was keeping her. She loved that about him. He seemed to care about everything she wanted, not about what he wanted her to do. It was nice and refreshing.

"Oh really? Well let me tell you now, she'd definitely fall for you, so I'm going to keep you on the down low mister so no one else thinks about trying to take you." She joked in return. "What can I say, I'm full of surprises." She grinned. She knew very little about the relationship Kyle had had with Kara, at least from his point of view. His mother had given her quite an extensive background to Kyle and Kara, but she still didn't know just how it had been between them, but she realized she didn't want to know details.

"Thank you." She said softly before she turned to the door. She unlocked it and pulled him inside before closing and locking it. Emily had always wished she had had a sibling, or someone to play with when she was a kid. She really didn't like being alone, and she figured that was why she floated through several groups at school.

Emily took him up to her bedroom and they sat on her bed talking and enjoying one another's company. It wasn't too long before she had fallen asleep in his arms.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby equinestylex3 on Thu May 20, 2010 8:02 pm

"Oh, I know Megan Fox will fall head over heels for me. But even she doesn't come close to comparing to who you are to me right now." He said smiling at her with the most love stricken face ever. He pulled her close and they were inside and he looked around before his eyes settled on her all over.

Eventually after a while of talking Kyle looked down at the sleeping Emily and he looked so content right then. He meant to leave,but eventually sleep over came himself and he fell asleep, a beautiful girl in his arms. It was perhaps the most peaceful sleep he'd ever recieved. He adored her in every way, he felt safe. He felt loved.

equinestylex3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu May 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Emily slept peacefully that night. She wasn't bothered by any dreams and was tucked into a very solid sleep. She probably could've slept through a train she was so out of it. She shifted in her bed as morning had come and frowned when she discovered her movement was restricted. She tried moving more and finally she opened her eyes to see what was constraining her. She instantly stopped her small struggle and smiled as she saw Kyle. He'd stayed the whole night with her. She kissed his cheek softly before she glanced at her alarm clock. She suddenly sat up in bed, wrenching free from Kyle.

"Kyle, we're late for school." She poked him rather annoyingly.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby equinestylex3 on Thu May 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Night came and and went, and it'd been the most peaceful sleep of his life. He was just laying there, Emily tucked safely in his arms and he barley stirred at all during the night. In the morning he felt Emily poking at his ribs and he turned away the first few times. Then as she was persistent he just groaned. "No."

Eventually he looked at the clock and sat up slowly. "Damn it." He muttered under his breath before grinning at her, his hair messy bed hair. He leaned over and kissed her a few times, smiling at her. "Let's just skip school. We can spend all day together." He half teased. Half serious. "Even if we've already skipped school once."

He played with her hair, unwilling to get out of bed. He just wanted to spend all day with her.

equinestylex3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu May 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Emily crinkled her nose. "Ack! Dragon Breath!" she squealed before laughing, she was only joking. She was actually surprised that neither of them had horrible morning breath. She watched him as he sat up and smiled at her. She looked at him as he suggested skipping school. She could see that he wasn't at all ready to just roll out of bed and rush to school. "Skipping school is bad, it gives teenagers way too much free time." She said matter-of-factly, but she suddenly rolled her eyes at herself. "Wow, I sound like such a groan up." She shook her head, horrified with herself.

"Okay, I guess skipping another day wouldn't be too bad." She shifted and snuggled close to him. "Thanks for staying with me." She said softly as she closed her eyes. The same comfort and hazy laziness settled back in as Emily was no longer stressing over school.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby equinestylex3 on Thu May 20, 2010 10:09 pm

Kyle smiled at her. "If I have Dragon Breath, then I'm going to have to kiss you till your surrender." He joked as he looked down at her and continued playing with her hair. "I know, skipping school such a terrible thing to do. As I see it though, we're close to graduating, I don't really care about my school work. I mean, we deserve to treat ourselves every now and then." He said pointedly before shrugging ."Besides, it wasn't a problem staying with you last night. I found it quite comforting, actually."

Kyle laid back down, pulling her close and sighing in content. "What shall we do today? Walk around the city? Wanna drag me shopping and make me broke? Or lazy movie day on the couch? Your pick, princess." He said in all seriousness. He'd give her the world if she asked and he knew how. "Or we can go on a mini day trip. Where ever you like."

equinestylex3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu May 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Emily's eyes widened. "Oh no! Please no! I don't need that to surrender! Uncle!" she giggled. He was right, summer was almost there and they'd be graduating soon. The thought was so nice. Never having to live through highschool again just made her feel rather satisfied. She looked back at Kyle and a smile fell upon her face as she trailed her fingertips over his face. "I'm glad, because that was honestly the best sleep I've ever had, and here I thought you'd be an octopus and push me out of the bed." She teased.

She listened to his suggestions and she shrugged her shoulders. "How about we just hang out at the mall and see if anything hits us? I really don't want to decide too much, we should do what we both want, not something one sided." She told him. "I'd hate for you to be unsatisfied in our relationship." She joked. "Then again we could make out." Her voice was so thick with sarcasm and a complete joking manner that even a deaf person wouldn't take her suggestion seriously. She was just kidding. She loved smiling and she loved knowing she made Kyle laugh.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby equinestylex3 on Thu May 20, 2010 11:19 pm

He laughed along with her, just enjoying the fact that he could joke with her, love her and just be content with her. "Oh, come on now. I'm not a total jerk. I let you sleep like a princess. Woke up every hour and made sure you were still comfortable." He was only half joking, he couldn't believe ow many times he'd woken up, worried about the girl in his arms.

"Trust me, anything with you is satisfying enough. I've made the decision for everything I feel like. I just want to make sure you have a say." He suggested, fingers wrapping in her hair continously. "And don't tempt me, or I might take you up on that offer." He teased, kissing her neck playfully. "Kidding, of course!" He said pulling away, with a mischievous look to his eyes.

equinestylex3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Fri May 21, 2010 8:14 am

Emily smiled. "Oh really? Well I find that hard to believe when it took so much effort to wake you up." She teased him. She was glad he had stayed. Before he said he didn't want to put them in a compromising position, or situation. She didn't want him to go before, but he had slipped out before when she was asleep. She wondered why he had insisted on going home, but now that he had stayed with her, she didn't care.

"Really? Then I thank you kind sir for that lovely consideration on my part." She giggled. She stared at him as he said he might take her offer up. "I can't really see you doing that. You're Mr. Perfect remember?" she grinned before she put her hand behind his head and pulled him close to her. "Perhaps I want to kiss you?" she suggested before sealing the tease with a kiss.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby equinestylex3 on Sat May 22, 2010 6:14 pm

"Well, maybe it was so hard to wake me up because I was up all night checking in on you. Huh?" he teased back, kissing her forehead. He was surprised he'd spent the night. It felt right, in all the wrong ways. Just a lot of the time he felt like he was pushing things to far--too fast. He felt like he was falling head over heels for a girl and dragging her down with him. He didn't want to do that. He wanted to take things slow, he wanted to make sure things remained perfect forever. Perfect. Something he couldn't promise her, but he'd certainly try.

"I am Mr. Perfect, aren't I?" He said laughing. Just before she got this mischievous teasing look on her face and kissed him. "This is how you get me in trouble." He said laughing, kissing her several times in return, his arm supporting her body, and the other resting on her knee. He slowly pulled away and smiled. "Now, get ready for the day, and I'll wait down stairs and run home and get some clothes to change into and brush my teeth." He said smiling. "Chop, chop missy. You're burning day light to spend together kissing me."

equinestylex3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sat May 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Emily rolled her eyes. "Oh sure, and I completely believe you in that respect." She chided him sarcastically before she giggled. She loved spending time with him. She had never thought she'd be caught in the trap of love, at least not so completely. She knew she'd find someone she'd like and that she'd probably eventually marry them, but she never imagined she'd find someone she loved so much so quickly that she couldn't even think of having a future without them. It was very peculiar.

She sighed quietly as he kissed her back. She really did enjoy his presence. He easily brought a smile to her face. "Do we really have to get out of bed?" she complained before she stretched her arms. She rolled out of the bed and landed on the ground with a heavy thump before she got up. "I won't be too long." She said as she pushed him out of her room before she grabbed clean clothes and changed. She moved to her bathroom and brushed her teeth and brushed her hair before she trotted down stairs. She smiled when she spotted him. She latched her arms around his neck before she giggled. "What's your mother going to say when she puts two and two together?"

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby equinestylex3 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:10 pm

"Yes, we really have to get out of bed. Before one of us gets out of hand and you end up with less clothing on then you have now." He said suggestively. He pulled away from Emily frequently, terrified he was going to take things too far for her comfort zone. He wanted her to be happy and he wasn't rushing a thing.

She pushed out of the room and he chuckled waiting for her to finish. When she returned she wrapped her arms around his neck, and he lifted her up so her legs were wrapped around his waist and he spun around a bit before setting her back down. "She's going to say. 'Kyle, I really had more faith in you. You're corrupting sweet, innocent, Emily. I can't afford you missing school, or a grandchild right now.' Then you're going to blush and she's going to think we're doing terrible, terrible things. Even though she was only kidding. Then she's going to give us both the 'birds and the bees talk'." He threatened Emily, even though he was mostly kidding. He didn't let that show on his face.

"So you better get good at acting, now."

equinestylex3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed May 26, 2010 10:50 pm

Emily smiled and laughed as he spun her around. She held onto him more tightly than needed, but not out of fear. She smiled as she looked at him, but Kyle was right, the more he spoke the more a blush flooded her cheeks. She spluttered for a moment trying to think what to say. She didn't think they were going to fast. Maybe if Emily was with another guy she'd tell him to back off by now, but Kyle wasn't just any guy, he was her guy. He made her world continue to revolve, he was her incredibly attractive sun. She didn't really think things were going fast since she was falling so heavily in love with him.

"You're not corrupting me Kyle, how many times do I have to tell you that." She said as she leaned close. Her bold daring was very surprising, but her mind was so clouded with fluffy love that she wasn't thinking clearly. "Acting? What do you think I've been doing since I met you?" she teased him and giggled before she moved in very close to him, so close she could almost feel his heart thumping softly. "Well even if your mother does give us that fated lecture...I'll just tell her that when two people are in love, real love, it doesn't matter what's going on because they are ready for it." Emily wasn't even aware of the hint she just dropped. "I do love you Kyle, I can't think of a future without you any longer." She whispered softly as she absently played with the hair on the back of his head.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby equinestylex3 on Wed May 26, 2010 10:57 pm

Kyle smiled the second she blushed. He knew her so well, for only knowing her such a sort time, he knew exactly how she would react to some things. The thought of that comforted him a great deal. He didn't want to lost her. Not now, maybe not even in the future. He just knew for now this was his girl, and he was doing everything he could for her.

"I know, I know. I just..." He looked at her just as she spoke in a serious tone about acting. "Mhm, very funny missy." He said as she moved closer. He wrapped his arms around her tightly and kissed the top of her head. "I think you're deranged and need to think about what you're saying." He teased softly, but slightly serious. "I want you to make a decision for you. Not for me and what you think you should do. Don't worry about me. Worry about Emily for once." He said sternly. "And then when you've made a decision, maybe we can talk about it ." He suggested looking at her. It was hard to stay in control some moments, especially when you weren't used to it. But he was keeping himself in tact well.

"And believe, I know a liar when I see one."

equinestylex3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed May 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Emily smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and spoke to her. She knew he knew her, and she loved that. She didn't have to really say much of anything and he still understood. She knew guys weren't usually this intuative and that was what could be really annoying and caused a lot of petty fights, but Kyle was different. She wanted the world to know he was different, and he was her's, but at the same time she didn't. She didn't want to lose him or have someone else snatch him up if they knew how wonderful he was.

"Did you honestly take me for the type to make myself uncomfortable for others?" she raised her brow in question. "Trust me Kyle, I want to be with you. As far as I'm concerned, there is no one else for me. I know that's really forward, but I mean it. I want our relationship to last, and I want it to be more than just a one sided thing. I want both the physical and the emotional part of a relationship. This is what I want Kyle." She assured him softly.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby equinestylex3 on Thu May 27, 2010 7:30 am

Kyle listened to her speak, and his mind was a whirl wind. He wanted her so badly -- all of her..He hadn't expected that for months though, she wasn't that girl. Yet here she was, trusting enough. "I want that two, a relationship where we can be intimate with each other in more than one way, but I'm just being careful I don't rush you."

Yet she seemed adamant. That this is what she wanted, and so Kyle took her hand and lead her to her bedroom again. Here he stopped, and kissed her like he never had before, long and deep. His kisses were still fragile, but he wasn't holding back at all. He wanted her. His fingers rubbed over her stomach briefly and he backed away slowly. "Now, really, really think about it." He warned, playing with her hair and holding her close for a few moments.

equinestylex3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu May 27, 2010 11:33 am

Emily watched Kyle. She had never been so sure about anything before. She did want this. She was so convinced that there would be no one other than Kyle, and that this would be the perfect sort of fairytale for her. She didn't even think that perhaps this was a big mistake. All she could think about was that she wanted no one else to have this with her. She just wanted it to be Kyle, and to have it always be Kyle.

She followed him to her bedroom. She was surprised with the force he kissed her with. It shocked her, but she responded just as eagerly. She looked at him as he spoke again. "Kyle, this is what I want, just shut up." She smiled at him and moved in to kiss him again.

A while later Emily was tucked snuggly in Kyle's arms. She felt perfectly content and happy. She held one of his hands, tracing some random pattern on it as he head was against his shoulder. Emily sighed happily before she looked at him. "Thanks Kyle, I'll always love you." She said quietly and kissed his cheek. Emily had never done this before, she had always been a virgin. She had been a firm believer that marriage came first, but with Kyle, it was so different. She wanted no one else, and she didn't see why waiting for a marriage would do any good. She had wanted it now, and Kyle had consented. It had been a beautiful thing, and it made Emily perfectly happy.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!