Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mrs. Lovett's 'Meat' Pie Emporium

Mrs. Lovett's 'Meat' Pie Emporium

a part of “Mrs. Lovett's 'Meat' Pie Emporium”, a fictional universe by Unholy Paradox.

A Sweeney Todd roleplay that starts just after he began his killing spree. Will Johanna escape? Will the murdering duo get caught? Will Sweeney get his revenge? What about Toby? Will he catch on?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mrs. Lovett's 'Meat' Pie Emporium”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Mrs. Lovett's 'Meat' Pie Emporium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unholy Paradox on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Welcome to the roleplay! I hope you'll join! This is the OOC where you can ask questions, chat and all sorts.
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unholy Paradox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Mrs. Lovett's 'Meat' Pie Emporium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:53 am

*LUNGES FORWARD* I want to reserve the spot for Toby!! o_o

I'll make a character sheet when I have the time later

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Harta
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:34 am

I calll Johanna!! no one else taky or I will KILL you!!!

But I'm going to use Lauren Molina's version cause I LOVE her!!!

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:06 pm

I love Tim Burton things and this is on the top of the list! I'm so exited I think I’ll try for Anthony I adore him!

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:14 pm

Can I reserve the place for Sweeny????? I love this musical. one of my faves... i post character sheet now....
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unholy Paradox on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:36 pm

Yes to all requests :) I shall go update the page!

Unholy Paradox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:47 pm

thankeeee... lol. I was going to be Mrs L but then I realised that spot was taken already. lol.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:40 am

you know, I've always wondered what happened to Anthony, Johanna, and Toby AFTER the movie. Did they meet up somewhere? Did Anthony and Johanna get caught? Or did Toby go back to living on the streets?

dun dun dunnnnnnn....

I guess it's our choice now :D

Harta
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unholy Paradox on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:57 am

yes =) and soon we can start roleplaying

Unholy Paradox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:19 am

If you read the book you would kno the official ending for them... They lived happily ever after

In the play: Anthony and Johanna witnessed Toby just after he killed Todd and the police took the boy away to the madhouse...

:) I'm so filled with useless knowledge...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unholy Paradox on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:14 pm

lol not useless, but interesting =P

Unholy Paradox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:04 pm

lol.....wellll...... hehehehehe I am toby... jokes.... hahahaha....maybe..

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unholy Paradox on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:48 am

for everyone who said they were going to join and still are, please make your characters as soon as possible so we can start ^_^

Unholy Paradox
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!