Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Musical RP?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Musical RP?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:32 am

I sort of got this idea in my head for a musical RP. It would be modern day and take place in senior year of high school. (i've never seen High School Musical nor do I plan to; sorry if the plot seems too similar) I think the easiest way to go would be to use songs that already exist but not songs from other musicals; well unless it really fits plot-wise I suppose.

It would basically revolve around three best friends and start from the first day of school all the way up to graduation. I have very basic character ideas but of course, you could change them around if you like. So far, i've got Violet the quiet and artsy one, Joanna the loud and flirty one with the reputation and even worse history, and Brady captain of the school soccer team and completely head over heels for the oblivious Violet. They're all best friends. Then there'd be the typical bad boy, Jack, that Violet would fall for and an entire slew of typical high school characters. (This is just a very basic outline, any of this could be changed as needed and very open to suggestions)

Of course like any good musical, the characters would randomly burst out into song and afterwards go on like nothing happened. It could be any song so long as you gave credit. Open to any plot and character suggestions. For the record, if we were to actually do this RP, i'd prefer to RP as Joanna and any other characters needed. Anyways, if anybody is interested please comment or PM me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Musical RP?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teegaroo on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:41 am

I'd be interested ! =]
So happy to be back and writing, feels awesome =)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

teegaroo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:48 am

Sweetness! Of course, we'd need more people but i'm still excited someone is actually interested.

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teegaroo on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:57 am

Haha indeed! I'll see if I can find anybody who would be interested !

teegaroo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:58 am

Thanks so much! Also, if there are any ideas/character/suggestions/etc. you'd like to add, just let me know.

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teegaroo on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:20 am

Alright I'll try to think of things, you might want to just put it in OOC since more people will be looking in OOC anyways =]

teegaroo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:36 am

I could play Violet :)
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teegaroo on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Personally, I'd like to play Joanna. =]

teegaroo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Alright, i'll make an OOC and post it here. =]

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:03 pm

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teegaroo on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:04 pm

Awesome! I'll have mine up ASAP!

teegaroo
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!