Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mutant Saga-New Dawn

Mutant Saga-New Dawn

a part of “Mutant Saga-New Dawn”, a fictional universe by Oborosen.

The company OMAR, has for the past seven decades. Been creating mutants of an unnatura order. After a major break in there containment cells, Dozens of such Mutants have escaped into the world. As one of these beings you are determine to live and fight.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mutant Saga-New Dawn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Mutant Saga-New Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Don't worry sir.
I'm not as Think as you Drunk I am...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Well.. there goes my post.
And the continuation of the story for now. Can you anyone guess what subject matter my older stories centered around.

Don't get me wrong, I can do a scene with lots of heart but I got to have build up for that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:05 pm

O_O If you are trying to drive Myrtle mad... You're succeeding. This is getting intense.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Good thing this isn't my original Tainted Circle story.. That was intense even for my taste.

I managed to kill off the three mains and replace them with five before chapter six.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:53 am

With the strain i have on time...I'm afraid I'm going to have to cheapen my posts...a lot. :( So, if my posts are not to the par that they are usually, I apologize in advance. That said, my next post I'm going to skip right to the important part and give a few details on what happened to lead up to that point.

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:09 am

That's fine just as long as you get to post every once in a while it should be okay.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:12 pm

This is turning out better then most of the other Rps Iv ever tried my hand at. In case anyone was wondering I am available to post several times a day thanks to the fact that I work from home.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kobochi on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:22 pm

I'm enjoying the Rp very much, even if my posts are not that good -_-'

kobochi
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:03 pm

I agree. I'm glad we didn't let this one die.

And low blow with the mom. X_X Myrtle's gonna cry. hehehe

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:22 am

Yeah, I may need to pull back so I don't bog the Rp down with trying to reveal her inner squishy most heartfelt parts.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Nahh. You're good. ^_^

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TurtleTaurus on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:44 pm

I am so, so, so, so far behind. Sorry guys. xD I'll try and get back on track. Again. Urgh.
♥ RPer/Teenager/Fangirl/Freakshow/Little Monster/Otaku/Dreamer ♥

TurtleTaurus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby popper1066 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:56 pm

argh. i'm so far behind.. and i wont be able to post for a while.. feel free to put 41 wherever you like, i'm guessing usually as a tag along. i'll try and come back whenever i can. again, my apologies
ImageImage
Bow Before The Swarm...

popper1066
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:32 pm

I think I'll give the others a chance to catch up.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kobochi on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Sorry for being away for so long, but I'm back and posted =3

kobochi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:01 am

Yeah, Iv been pulled away for a short while as well. But its not too bad.. I am making sure to keep a close eye on the necessary terms of today.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:01 pm

I think I'm the only one here without an excuse. I've been too lazy to post X_X

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:59 am

Well I'm back for now, The whole ordeal was kinda fun if I do say so myself.

If any of you come down to Bowdon' Georgia, Don't go to the Mansion. It was once a great place to catch a very refined dinner. But now its entirely wrong for what it is now.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:39 pm

I'll keep that in mind. haha.

I decided to give Myrtle some R&R. The poor girl needs it after everything she just went though. Not to mention she hasn't eaten for a day now.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Alright everyone my 3rd Rp is up Magic the Gathering-The dark side of Mana.

If anyone wants to join in on it just set to making a character and read up on the appropriate info if you'd like.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!