Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Me, Myself, and I

Me, Myself, and I

a part of “Me, Myself, and I”, a fictional universe by Stellabellum.

And you thought one personality was bad enough. (1 male roles open!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Me, Myself, and I”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Me, Myself, and I

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Me, Myself, and I"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Me, Myself, and I

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:16 pm

can I maybe reserve the spot for the 3rd girl?
My siggy ran away with my cookies, so I ateded it instead :3 ... It tasted like chicken.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

breemee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:49 am

Do you have a particular character skellie ? if not just wondering if it matters what kind of image we use for the character appearance..like real life..anime? :3
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:22 am

Never mind i submitted a character anyway so you can be the judge :]

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:23 am

*_* when I posted this topic it was really late, so I totally forgot the character skeleton. if the characters who applied aren't organized or don't have the needed info, I'll make one, but for now I think it's alright.

ehhhhh real photos I think.

Breemee-- the spot is already taken, sorry :/

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:03 am

nvm, lol i didn't see that rule. sorry for then inconvince. :3
YOU SICK LITTLE MONKEY!

HouseBunny:3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:41 pm

@Cross: the anime is alright if you don't want to search, but if you don't mind taking the time, a real life appearance is wanted ;)

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:01 pm

okay. :P

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Question. What does the asylum look like?? I dont know what to write as an intro...

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:21 pm

its a large cinger-block-like building, grey and drab. it's made of a hallway of cells, and then where the guards stay and such, which is much nicer and colorful. out of the doorway from the cells leads to a large clearing outside, and then the forest and the rest of the island.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Artiks doing finals atm so...if we're waiting up for him im not sure when he'll post if he's got his hands full :3

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:17 am

Thanks ;] I was wondering.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!