Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto Vs Goku Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Naruto Vs Goku Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raiku on Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:14 am

I'd like to have a simple four-way fight, each character from a differen't series. I'll be Naruto, so all I need now is someone to fight as Goku, Ichigo, and Luffy.
"Those who break the rules and regulations are trash..But..Those who don't care about their comerades, are even worse trash...Anyway..If I'm that kind of trash...I'll break the rules..If thats not being a true shinobi..Then I'll crush that idea of a shinobi..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raiku
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Naruto Vs Goku Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurora on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:41 pm

I guess I'll place myself as Ichigo, but donnot fight until all 4 slots are fulfilled. ;x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aurora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raiku on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:46 pm

Lol, ok, but it may end up just being three, I can't see anyone wanting to be that wanna-be pirate. xD

Raiku
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:35 pm

Ichigo and Naruto are taken? I'm having a hard time decieding between Luffy and Goku. Luffy's awesoem Gomu Gomu no powers and Goku's awesome saiyan abilties!. I'll be Goku I know his moveset better.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raiku on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:58 pm

Alright, I'll wait till Saturday to see if anyone takes the wanna-be pirate, if no one does, it'll just be a three-way...

Raiku
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakma-ShadowAngel on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:49 pm

Ill be the wanna be Pirate :D...BECOSE IM GOING TO BE KING OF THE PIRATES :3

Drakma-ShadowAngel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raiku on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:25 am

Alright, then I guess the match is ready to begin..Anyone wanna start us off? (You can use stances or just skip them, I really don't care..)

Raiku
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Goku was flying through the air he sensed three power level's which meant he had a chance to train something he enjoyed alot. He was heading towards the three powers they seemed close together. He began to smile as he landed near the three power level's decieding not to get in a fighting stance as he did not know about how strong these fighter's were or their abilties. Although he had just finished his training and was practically ready for any challange now! He yelled"Anyone here want to fight?

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakma-ShadowAngel on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:05 pm

Luffy comes on his pirate ship and sees a man flying around and yells " IM GANNA BE KING OF THE PIRATES" He then stoped the ship and used gumma gumma rocket to go flying into the air and apper infront of the Man flying.

Drakma-ShadowAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:14 pm

Goku continued to fly in the air sensing potiential fighters, but he than decided they were here for a fight. He assumed they were at least why else would three strong fighters come in one place? He turned to see one of the fighters coming on a ship a pirate ship! He began to think if he was on a pirate than he's a pirate! He remembered how he encountered Pirates when searching for the dragon-balls with Krillin and Bulma! That had been dangerous although he was sure he could take on some pirates" Not if I stop you! He yelled back at the rubber man. Goku did a palm strike in mid air and suddenly a blast of wind was sent at Luffy.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drakma-ShadowAngel on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:05 pm

Luffy says "Guma guma Ballon" starts breathing in alot of air making his body grow size before he relieze it all moving him out of the way of the man who was flying move. He then yells " No one will get in my way of being King of the Pirates" He then starts moving his arms really fast and says " Guma Guma machingun"

Drakma-ShadowAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:44 pm

Goku watched as Luffy once again used his strange rubber abilties quite an odd fighitng technique he thought to himself. He simply flared up with power seeing Luffy's body growing inside he was inflating himself? He watched as he dodged the massive blast of wind"Watch me! He yelled gathering energy using instant transmission to appear behind Luffy dodging the gomu gomu no machine gun. He than did a powerful kick aimed at Luffy's back.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raiku on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:03 pm

OOC: K, two things, 1. We were supposed to be going in a certain order, so that fucked up the entire fight, and 2. "Watch me! He yelled gathering energy using instant transmission to appear behind Luffy dodging the gomu gomu no machine gun. He than did a powerful kick aimed at Luffy's back. <--Some people call teleportation mod, I don't, along with other people. But, there are limitations to using it, teleporting out of the way of attacks are mod, sorry Chulance, but you lost to the wanna-be. >_>;

Raiku
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:09 pm

When did you say we were going in a certain order? I didn't know I thought you said anyone could start. I never knew teleportation was a mod I never knew that it had limitations in fights either. I had always used his teleportation to dodge attacks lol I already lost. I wish I could find a rule-book so I wouldn't always loose lol. Anyway I re-did the post.

Goku watched as Luffy once again used his strange rubber abilties quite an odd fighitng technique he thought to himself. He simply flared up with power seeing Luffy's body growing inside he was inflating himself? He watched as he dodged the massive blast of wind"Watch me! He yelled gathering energy and suddenly they were twenty Goku's although they were simply images and not real people. Many of the images were destroyed by Luffy's attack although the real Goku flew high in the air firing a blast of ki at Luffy.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raiku on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:26 pm

Well, I did say anyone can go first, but usualy someone posts, then the next and ect..But that wasn't the case here. Anyways, I guess I'll just watch the fight when I have spare time and judge it...

Raiku
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!