Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: Key of Destruction

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Naruto: Key of Destruction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:30 pm

Arianna sat in a tree near Richter's house, twirling a leaf between her fingers and missing the familiar sights of home. She sighed.

"Why could't they have come to our village?"

She lept down and stepped through her battle stances with closed eyes.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Richter, curious of the sound he heard, looked out over the bamboo barrier separating men from women baths, and watched Arianna do her stances, stroking his chin. "Are you sure you're doing it right?" He only had his chest and upward showing.
"Devotion is so rare, and we are so grateful to those who show it unasked to those we love."
~Dr. John Seward, MD.~

"My pain, indescribable. My self-loathing, undeniable. My will, unbreakable. My wrath, unavoidable. Your destruction, inevitable."
~Unknown, Avan, Zero, Wrath, Kiri~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Avalon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:37 pm

Natsu was slightly startled when she heard Richter call her over, and her pink eyes narrowed slightly in suspicion. What on earth did he want? Well she might as well find out. She walked over casually, but stopped when Richter and Jigen started another one of their numerous fights. As usual Richter was the winner, while Jigen laid growling in the dirt. Richter then made a comment about his strength and clan, and she let out a small snort. Not because he claimed he wasn’t an arrogant jerk, this was entirely possible, but he claimed he was automatically strong because of his clan. Well Natsu didn’t have that luxury.
Last edited by Kohananinja on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:39 pm

Arianna flushed and tripped over herself, falling into the bath. She poked her head out and bit her lip nervously.

"Probably not, I do best at home...."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom Rom on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:41 pm

rom sat under the tree, huffing and puffing from the exertion from training. she wiped her face and leaned back and controlled her breathing, withen 2 breathes she was breathing quietly just as before she started training. she stood up again and walked into town for some raman.
Anywhere is walking distance, if you’ve got the time.

“A friend is one who walks in when others walk out.” [Walter Winchell]

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” [Leo Buscaglia]

Phantom Rom
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:41 pm

(You're a little late. Everyone's gone home by now. However...)

Akira knocked on the door of the house she had gone to. "Hello? Is this the Akane residence? I'm looking for the daughter of the house, Natsu Akane...It's Akira Avalon."

Richter nodded. "Well, I'm gonna head off. I've got someone I need to talk to. I think my sister is getting her attention for me...Be careful, alright?" He called over his shoulder before getting out, getting dressed, and heading off to the Akane Ramen shop.

Avalon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:45 pm

Arianna banged her head on the floor. "Ugh. Real smart Arianna........" She rolled her eyes and scampered back up into the tree.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:57 pm

Yuusuke Akane opened the door to a bit of a surprise, as one of the daughters of the Avalon Clan came looking for his adopted sister Natsu.

“Avalon…Natsu…oh, yeah she’d in the yard working on some techniques.” Yuusuke said scratching his silver locks perplexedly, and opening the door wider to let her in.

Natsu already had sweat running down her face, as she had been practicing her taijutsu for a while, and taijutsu was by far her weakest style. Setting the dummies up again, she leapt into the air, doing two spins to gain momentum, and then did a reverse aerial kick, landing hr foot in the middle of the dummy’s chest. She cracked a bit of a grin as she panted. It seemed like forever, but she’d finally gotten it down!

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Akira bowed and walked in. "Natsu Akane, my little brother wants to see you at your family's shop."

Richter sat at the Akane clan's ramen shop, eating a light meal for a bit as he waited for Akane to come by. He really did have something important to talk to her about.

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Natsu looked over as Akira Avalon walked through her house, and requested she meet her brother at the ramen shop. She nodded, perplexed as to why he’d want to speak with her, but not about to say no either.

“Sure…and just call me Natsu.” Natsu said, not really used to such formality. She went into the house to freshen up, and changed out of her training clothes and into a fresh set of clothes before making her way toward the ramen shop. She quickly spotted Richter, and walked over to him one eyebrow raised.

“You’re sister said you wanted to speak with me?” Natsu said fidgeting with the goggles at the top of her head a bit.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:18 pm

Richter looked up, placed a bit of money on the bar for his food, and walked out the door to Natsu. "Actually, I do...Can we go some place quieter?" He pointed to the park. "It's really important."

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:26 pm

Chiyas body pulsed with adrenaline as chakra swelled inside of her.She formed a water whip from the lake and looked around her. Her senses were heightened and her body was twitching with impatience. She ran around punching trees and lashing at bushes with her water whip. She concentrated to control her body from overusing too much chakra. With two punches she knocked down a thick tree.

"Control..Controllll..."

Her body had a thick blue aura over herself and to a regular eye it was a blue blur that was destroying the trees and bushes around the lake.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:29 pm

Natsu’s eyebrow rose a bit more, but didn’t voice any verbal complaint. “Ok, but after that are you going to tell me what this important topic is exactly?” Natsu said heading toward the park with him. This didn’t seem weird at all, nope, not one friggin bit.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:33 pm

Richter nodded as they reached the park and sat on a bench. "Actually, I was wondering...If you could choose whose team you'll be on tomorrow, who would you choose?"

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:39 pm

Natsu was a little taken back by thatr question. "I haven't really thought about it to be honest. I really don't know. I know i'd want them to be reliable, and work well with them." Natsu answered in theonly answer she thought appropriate.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:43 pm

(I'm glad everyone enjoys the RP so far.)

Richter nodded. "I see...That's a good answer. It's better than something my father would have said. He woulda told me, 'The best team I could ever be in is the one where the other two don't get in my way."...It's funny. I've spent my whole life trying to run away from what my father was, and yet I sound so damn pompous and arrogant...It's disgraceful, really...That's why, if I could choose...I'd at least want Jigen on my team. He's annoying, stubborn, and he's got the wrong image of me, but at least he's reliable, ya know? Kinda like you. You've got a brilliant mind once you think about it."

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:50 pm

“Well thanks. You’re probably the most advanced of our class.” Natsu said blushing a bit at the compliment, and uncomfortable with the topic of fathers at the same time. “Hey, as far as your father goes, at least you can learn from his mistakes.” Natsu offered in an attempt to comfort him.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:07 pm

Richter chuckled. "I guess I can. But I doubt I'm the most advanced in the class. I'm just strong is all. I guess I just try to hard to beat the image of being a genius. Some day, I'll get by on my own skills, not my family's..." He smiled and lay back against the bench, staring at the sky. "It's quiet tonight."

Akira smiled from a distance and headed home. After a while of talking to Natsu, so did Richter.

The next day was the final exam. The objective this year:
Hit 10 targets with 5 shuriken and 5 kunai. If you could hit at least 7 of the 10, you graduate. If not, it's back to square one.

Richter yawned as he stepped back, having hit fairly accurately. "8 outta 10...Gotta do better." He took the headband from the table outside and tied it around his forehead, then stood back to watch. Apparently, the teams would also be selected and paired that day, based on the scores of the students.

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:08 pm

After 11 minutes Chiya powered down.

"Friggiii...nn...Schweet.2 minutes more..."

She fell next to the lake, chakra almost down to nothing. She crawled her way back to her house through the busy streets of Konoha.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:14 pm

(It's now the next morning. I'll just guess that she was training for the whole night?)

Avalon
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!