Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A naruto vs Pain match

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

A naruto vs Pain match

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:08 pm

I was thinking of doing a Naruto vs Pain match now this wouldn't be current Naruto vs Pain.I had a different way of doing this fight.The Naruto I would be using is one who is 10 years older and Hokage and has improved skills.The Pain would be the current one.I'll be the Naruto I am looking for somone to be Pain there will be no need for a stance and the fight would be in the middle of Konoha.I can't wait for the fight.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: A naruto vs Pain match

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:27 pm

I'll do it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:44 pm

OOC:Okay than I'll start no need for a stance
Naruto:He stood in a stance wearing his blue pants and white short sleeved T shirt.He had on his orange and black jacket.The wind blew pushing his spiky yellow hair backwards for a moment. He was prepaired for this fight it had been ten years since his encounter with Pain and now he was ready for him. He picked up three kunai tossing them at Pain.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:40 pm

The body of three kunai fell onto the terrain. the bodies fell, one after another. the noise made as the three kunai intercepted one another was audible. and for a moment, only the center of his hand was shown. three clicks were heard, and four shuriken were sent flying from his sleeve. the clicks wich fell between each shuriken were made from the weapon in his sleeve. a thread, wich connected to the weapon itself. "It does not matter, how much one can elivate their statues. That statues, is no more than a title. and the person who has such a title, is nothing more than a mortal himself."

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:52 pm

Naruto: He looked after throwing the three kunai which fell onto the terain the bodies fell one after another. He heard noise as the kunai interecpted one another.He saw the center of his hand than three clicks were heard and four shuriken were sent.He heard Pain speak"Your wrong their more than title it means something "He said doing a hand sign creating four kage Bushin which charged Pain.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hiro on Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:06 pm

This fight. Shouldn't take long.

Hiro
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:59 pm

The shuriken were thrown into their stomach. the bunshin, disperse by the four bodies of the shuriken. 'click' another went, a fith shuriken was thrown from his sleeve. the smoke wich was made from the four bunshin, would conceal the small-weapon and only show it when it was a few feet before the original. a thread fell back, a thin-wire like tool wich fell around his index. was connected onto the center of the shuriken, the thread would not register in the human eye.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:18 pm

Naruto watched as the shuriken where thrown in the bushins stomache he watched them disperse.As he heard a click sound as a fifth shuriken was sent from his sleeve. He looked at the smoke made from the bushin a smart plan. He realized he had made himself open to sneak attacks a bad idea. He made his blue eyes red he using a little bit of his Kyuubi chakra his vision became clearer as he moved to dodge the shuriken than his red eyes became blue.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:20 pm

The crimson eye's are only a feature of the kyuubi. they do not increase his vision, or make it clear.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:27 pm

Naruto: He watched as the shuriken where thrown in the bushins stomache he watched them disperse.As he heard a click sound as a fifth shuriken was sent from his sleeve. He looked at the smoke made from the bushin a smart plan. He realized he had made himself open to sneak attacks a bad idea. He began walking backwards turning to see a shuriken slash his right arm blood dripping out it hadn't fully impaled him.He looked to see the smoke clear up"so you like to use cheap shots?"He said as he smiled He charged Pain

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:38 pm

The thread wich was connected to the center of the weapon began to retract, the shuriken, fell backwards across the sky in the direction of the ninja. it was a small fraction of time, before the shuriken would stab into the neck area of the ninja. a kunai fell between his sleeve, his index wrapped around the handle of the weapon, "Your dumb enough to fall for it. if you cannot tell, take your arm as an example."

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:19 pm

Naruto smiled knowing Pain was very intelligent he was probably in the middle of a trap but he would go all out he needed stratigies.He created some kage bushins as Naruto jumped back seeing a shuriken stab into the neck of one of the Kage Bushin's he just created causing it to disperse.He was confused"I'm not dumb He said my arm is not an example I just wasn't ready yet"He lied he smiled he had many new skills he wanted to test out on Pain as he took out a kunai with a letter bomb around it he created some kage bushin about eighteen which ran around Pain throwing their kunai at Pain.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:25 pm

You lost already. if you jumped back, the shuriken hit you.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:30 pm

Naruto smiled knowing Pain was very intelligent he was probably in the middle of a trap but he would go all out he needed stratigies.He created some kage bushins as Naruto jumped forward seeing a shuriken stab into the neck of one of the Kage Bushin's he just created causing it to disperse.He was confused"I'm not dumb He said my arm is not an example I just wasn't ready yet"He lied he smiled he had many new skills he wanted to test out on Pain as he took out a kunai with a letter bomb around it he created some kage bushin about eighteen which ran around Pain throwing their kunai at Pain.

(Yeah I see that I misread the post)

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:57 am

"The death toll, shall continue to climb. within, konoha. For all within this villiage, shall feel an limitless amount of pain. ..." His feet were spread out across the terrain, and his knee was bent forward as the kunai were thrown in his direction. His body was sent forward, into the air by using his left-foot to push forward from the earth and sent himself into a skyward throw. the kunai passed underneath his frame, useless as they always were. two-different clicks were heard from his own sleeve. as dual-kunai fell into the center of his hand, each possessed letter-bombs wrapped around their handle. his hand fell forward, both. the twin-bodies of the weapon were flicked from his hand in two different area's of the field. the first, was thrown behind the ninja. and the other, was thrown feet before the ninja. either way his movement went, the explosions were behind and infront. and both were seconds apart.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:01 am

Naruto smiled taking out a special seal than looking at Pain."The Death toll will not continue to climn you are wrong I will protect this village"He saw Pain leap forward with push from his left leg.He saw the Kunai pass underneath his body he smiled the letterbombs would go off maybe he might get hurt by that.He thought as he smiled "Hiraishin no Jutsu"He yelled and in the blink of an eye he was a few feet behind pain.He had a kunai in his right hand"I'll finish this!"He said tossing the kunai at Pain's back.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha Sasuke on Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:39 pm

First: Hirashin* Is the correct name. Second:Naruto cannot use it. and does not have the correct preparation, to even try. Third:The kunai's you threw before, take no-part in this post. since, all of them were threw behind me, and are flying in the other direction away from me. the letter-bombs would not hurt or damage me.

Uchiha Sasuke
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!