Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nebula's Dawn: F.S.S. Salient

Nebula's Dawn: F.S.S. Salient

a part of “Nebula's Dawn: F.S.S. Salient”, a fictional universe by VindicatedPurpose.

Nebula's Dawn Series Part I: A state of the art ship crewed with greenhorns and raw meat is led by an experienced sea dog on its maiden voyage. [Complete]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nebula's Dawn: F.S.S. Salient”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Nebula's Dawn: F.S.S. Salient

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uncertainly on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:09 pm

It's been five days. Are we done here?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uncertainly
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Yep, I am just waiting for new one to begin :).
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:22 pm

I believe one last post of Silver Eyes being caught off guard, dismayed, and his fleet breaking apart to flee would suffice before Uncertainly makes the final post.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:25 pm

I already indicated in previous post, he would jump same time as Salient leaving...

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:27 pm

Soters fleet attacks just as Silver Eyes fleet is just about to leave.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:42 pm

No not his fleet, just him. I wrote how this...

Yelling angrily he said, That presumptuous fool, the goal was never to steal the cargo of those ships. This whole thing was arranged specially to screw them massively. What he doesn't know for now is the very virus Courtney put in, does more than cause the ship to jump, if left dormant it will make the ship a living hell." laughing now he turned to Nova, who was looking a little perturbed, "Okay boy, we are going to follow them, the other ships can stay behind. Courtney is my business and thus should be handled by I."

Nova feeling little apprehensive, "What about the Dullium?"

"I'm the leader, I shall get my share, but Courtney survival is integral, I count about five minutes left.

With that he turned on the intercoms, "My fleet, you shall soon have your loot from this, but I your leader must first retrieve Courtney, we shall return victorious, but the rest of you can withdraw, as we've not long now, not long at all."

Closing the channel, he knew it was almost time.

See he withdrew ships as he was going to follow the ship as soon as it jumped.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Hmm okay. I suppose Soters fleet attacked Silver Eyes fleet, because he already jumped.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:59 am

how about this as the space station?

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:29 pm

I like that image, I just wish it was a bit brighter with more colors. Anyways I went roaming on the net to find images.

Space Station

Station Viewport

Station Interior

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:19 pm

One final post from Uncertainly and we'll wrap this thing up. I want to thank everyone who's stayed with the story through the thick and thin of it. I hope we'll make the second chapter even better than this one. We've made it pretty far in only a few months, let's see what the next story holds. So, once again, thanks.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:51 pm

And that wraps it up guys. Once again, thanks to everyone who participated, whether or not you stayed to completion, you had a hand in this story so thank you once more.

Chapter 2 will be coming up soon.

EDIT: Chapter 2 - Nebula's Dawn: Lance of Liberty is finally up.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!