Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Need A Partner

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Need A Partner

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:59 am

I am looking for people to RP with 1x1 would be preferred. I can play both genders but i prefer males, I can also play characters with all sexual preferences. I will RP most genres but I have little experience in a few (listed below). I will do my best to post at least once every two days but if we are in a similar time zone I may be able to do multiple posts per day. Please either PM me or reply here if you are interested.

Genres:
Realistic: I'm good with this one I think. I have had some experience and stuff.
Fantasy: I have some practice at fantasy but not too much. I have some ideas for fantasy based items and such.
Romance: I have a little experience but not a lot. I don’t think I am all that good at romance based RPs. I would like to add romance into the RP.
Horror: No real experience but I don't want to do vamps v werewolves.
Comedy: No experience.
Sci-Fi: A small amount of experience.
Historical: Not much experience. Would like to do Chinese dynasty possibly.
Fan-Fic: DBZ, Pokemon, Dynasty Warriors, Halo, assassin's creed, Bioshock. Ask me if the one you want isn't here.

If you wish to know any more than what i have written here please either PM me or post a comment.
Last edited by lewdug97 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Elementalists and Gamers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serenade- on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:02 pm

Do you have any thoughts on what you would want to do with a horror RP?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Serenade-
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:52 am

Not really. Possible something to do with zombies or plot that involves some sort of mystery. Remeber I'm always open to ideas.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:34 am

I have a fantasy/horror/romance plot I'd love to swing by you.
I'll PM it to you

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:55 am

Only one more. I don't have the time to do to many RPs.
No more requests please.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Re: Need A Partner

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Search is now open again. Please someone do a one on one RP with me.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Lewdug, ol buddy ol pal...

if we can think of a good plot, i'd love to do an Assassain's creed roleplay. i've played all but Revelations, and I LOVe that game.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:44 pm

I have just had an idea for a [Prototype] inspired RP. The charries will be OC but the morphing idea will come from the game. The plot is not yet developed but i would love to one x one this. possibly add in some romance to the action.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:41 pm

I would like to do a rp with you. I would prefer to play a female if possible or we could double. I like realistic with a bit of fantasy.
I generally write a paragraph or two I could write more if I have the proper insertion. I have no plot ideas but I'm sure we can come up with something.
With love,
Chaoicangel

Chaoicangel
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:09 pm

@Chaoicangel I'm sorry but i forgot to post on here that i am a bit to busy at the moment. If i'm ever in need of a partner again i will make sure to contact you first!

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!